It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Girl Tells Of Massacre By US Marines

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pRoPhEcY
Read this;

US NO VASELINE FOR IRAQI'S

Let us know when you are finished.

Then we can discuss your Great Stuttering Drunken Fool Leader The Filthy Murdering Dog Bush and his "liberation."

I am no US citizen and I dont really care what she has done, my concern is scottish troops and british troops.

My leader is not bush nor is he american, my leader is Jack McConnell of the scottish parliment. He is only superceeded by Tony blair and her majesty the queen.

Mabye you'd like to tell me if the resistance has its hands just as bloody or are they clean?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Read this;

US NO VASELINE FOR IRAQI'S

Let us know when you are finished.

Then we can discuss your Great Stuttering Drunken Fool Leader The Filthy Murdering Dog Bush and his "liberation."

I am no US citizen and I dont really care what she has done, my concern is scottish troops and british troops.

My leader is not bush nor is he american, my leader is Jack McConnell of the scottish parliment. He is only superceeded by Tony blair and her majesty the queen.

Mabye you'd like to tell me if the resistance has its hands just as bloody or are they clean?

The Resistance has the blood of the Coalition Wire-Monsters on it's hands.

So you can be sure of TWO things.

Rumsfelds P2OG is obviously very effective in creating the impression that The Iraqi National Resistance is "killing civilians", effectively countering the reality of the US/UK and the puppet government Interior Ministry Badr Brigades and Wolf Brigades kidnapping and killing civilians.

They've got you fooled.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The Resistance has the blood of the Coalition Wire-Monsters on it's hands.

Wire monsters?
You mean like these men?

.....a residential district in Baquba, 60km north-east of Baghdad...
....killing a policeman and a civilian and wounding two other civilians...

Funny I thought the resistance only killed coaltion "SOB's", right?

So you can be sure of TWO things.

That the resistance cares only for wining the war and little for casualties.

Rumsfelds P2OG is obviously very effective in creating the impression that The Iraqi National Resistance is "killing civilians", effectively countering the reality of the US/UK and the puppet government Interior Ministry Badr Brigades and Wolf Brigades kidnapping and killing civilians.

They've got you fooled.

So all the attacks on civilians are governmental forces and the resistance never attack civilian targets?
Dont be blind, both sides hit civilians by accident or on purpose.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Blind?

There are different factions opposing the occupation.

Oddly, you don't seem to delineate the agressors from the defenders.

The Resistance DOES NOT target civilians.

The Resistance ARE civilians.

Civilians who have had their family members killed by the Wire-Monsters.

The world's largest embassy and permanent military bases are being built by whom?

[Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary full quote of preceding post - Jak]

[edit on 3/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Blind?

There are different factions opposing the occupation.

Oddly, you don't seem to delineate the agressors from the defenders.

The Resistance DOES NOT target civilians.

The Resistance ARE civilians.

Civilians who have had their family members killed by the Wire-Monsters.

The world's largest embassy and permanent military bases are being built by whom?

Is that right?
So I was right before that you think that the insurgents are not attacking police and civilians even though they count police as military targest and those civlians who help the enemy as ones to?
So they build an embassy and military bases for a country thats got an army.....right.......so tell me.....are the iraqi armed forces not going to use them?

There are no wire killers in iraq, there are soldiers , human beings who are doing the job they are asked to with no regard for what that does to them by men in suits back home. Never mind the medics, the ones who dont fight but heal instead they are simply killers as well.

Generalising is fun, ISNT IT?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Is that right?
So I was right before that you think that the insurgents are not attacking police and civilians even though they count police as military targest and those civlians who help the enemy as ones to?
So they build an embassy and military bases for a country thats got an army.....right.......so tell me.....are the iraqi armed forces not going to use them?

There are no wire killers in iraq, there are soldiers , human beings who are doing the job they are asked to with no regard for what that does to them by men in suits back home. Never mind the medics, the ones who dont fight but heal instead they are simply killers as well.

Generalising is fun, ISNT IT?

WIRE-MONSTERS!!!

So the "insurgents" are killing civilians,

and the US/UK are "human beings doing their job"? What job is that?

Looking for WMD?

"Liberating"?

READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHY THE US/UK IS IN IRAQ!

MarketColonialismDebtSlaveryMassMurderDepletedUraniumWhiteSupremacy

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So the "insurgents" are killing civilians,

Yes, there are many sources about this and even bikereddies son has felt this when he was iraq as an army air corp gunner when a young girl was hung because she talked with him.

and the US/UK are "human beings doing their job"?

Yes, they dont target civilians. They respect the geneva convention even though they shouldnt against these men.

What job is that?

Rebuilding a country they destroyed, mabye you didnt notice that sevearl people have been removed for doing such a thing by people like you and many human rights groups and newspapers. But hey, every soldiers a monster, they dont try and find a child who was lost in iraq. They dont donate money to local schools , they dont stop idiot officers from offending people . No they are monsters, arnt they ?

Looking for WMD?

Well they need to when the iraqi army looses them, dont they or shall we forget the 550 mustard gas bombs.

READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHY THE US/UK IS IN IRAQ!

I dont need you to tell me how to understand things, I figure them out for my own....mabye thats something you need to do and stop following things blindly without looking at both sides.

MarketColonialismDebtSlaveryMassMurderDepletedUraniumWhiteSupremacy

Slavery? Ha, if they where slaves we wouldnt be talking about it, we british figured out how to make good slaves several hundred years ago but changed our ways....we can easily dig out the old books.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Yes, there are many sources about this and even bikereddies son has felt this when he was iraq as an army air corp gunner when a young girl was hung because she talked with him. Yes, they dont target civilians. They respect the geneva convention even though they shouldnt against these men. Rebuilding a country they destroyed, mabye you didnt notice that sevearl people have been removed for doing such a thing by people like you and many human rights groups and newspapers. But hey, every soldiers a monster, they dont try and find a child who was lost in iraq. They dont donate money to local schools , they dont stop idiot officers from offending people . No they are monsters, arnt they ? Well they need to when the iraqi army looses them, dont they or shall we forget the 550 mustard gas bombs. I dont need you to tell me how to understand things, I figure them out for my own....mabye thats something you need to do and stop following things blindly without looking at both sides. Slavery? Ha, if they where slaves we wouldnt be talking about it, we british figured out how to make good slaves several hundred years ago but changed our ways....we can easily dig out the old books.

"Devilwasp", he calls himself.

Very telling.

"Debt Slavery". How is ol' Wolfowitz doing at the World Bank?

HOW SLAVES ARE MADE

Both sides?

On the one side you have the Coalition of the Killing committing mass murder, and their Market Colonialism BearingPoint Plan.

On the other side you have the people of Iraq, who hate your guts and who let out a collective roar of anger when the BearingPoint Plan became public knowledge.

What on Earth made you think the people who you have been slowly choking to death with genocidal(Pope John Paul) sanctions and killing with air strikes for the last 15 years would

"greet us as liberators"?

That would be something "Westerners" call "Narcissism", right?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

"Devilwasp", he calls himself.

Very telling.

"Debt Slavery". How is ol' Wolfowitz doing at the World Bank?

You now performing to an audiance? Troll like behavior there...

HOW SLAVES ARE MADE

Nice , make it yourself?
Look man I read the first line and didnt read anymore.
You want to believe the insurgents, go ahead its your right...but ask yourself......if there are "monsters" in the coalitong....is it not also possible that there are just as many monsters in the resistance?

On the one side you have the Coalition of the Killing committing mass murder, and their Market Colonialism BearingPoint Plan.

On the other side you have the people of Iraq, who hate your guts and who let out a collective roar of anger when the BearingPoint Plan became public knowledge.

Hate my guts? yeah your probably right I dont know them, never will and never will but hey. I'm from britain that means I am fighting against them and an enemy and murderer. Thats what every iraqi thinks right? Thats what gets brainwashed into me and the soldiers of my country?right
No....on the whole i think the iraqis are anrgy at the fighting and want it to stop, they cant fight the insurgents because they hide in the shadows so the coaltion are the only targets for their rage.
The insrugents come along and recruit these guys , twist thier hate and add some religion into it and bang you got yourself a terrorist right there.

Or is that propaganda and not possible.
[qipte]
What on Earth made you think the people who you have been slowly choking to death with genocidal(Pope John Paul) sanctions and killing with air strikes for the last 15 years would

So we mustnt use sanctions, we must not use for and we must not defend against threats real or imaginary....yet warlords our fathers put into buisness can run around and kill who they like and where.
Thats what your saying.
I was 3 years old when these "airstrikes" begun and I'm sorry if something my fathers generation done has severely annoyed you but I cant change that and frankly no matter what my country does is wrong so you'll forgive me for not really caring what one little says my allies have done or not done.

That would be something "Westerners" call "Narcissism", right?

No I'd call it true, unless colonel Tim Collins was wrong and every iraqi hates us.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You want to believe the insurgents, go ahead its your right...but ask yourself......if there are "monsters" in the coalitong....is it not also possible that there are just as many monsters in the resistance?
Hate my guts? yeah your probably right I dont know them, never will and never will but hey. I'm from britain that means I am fighting against them and an enemy and murderer. Thats what every iraqi thinks right? Thats what gets brainwashed into me and the soldiers of my country?right
No....on the whole i think the iraqis are anrgy at the fighting and want it to stop, they cant fight the insurgents because they hide in the shadows so the coaltion are the only targets for their rage.
The insrugents come along and recruit these guys , twist thier hate and add some religion into it and bang you got yourself a terrorist right there.
So we mustnt use sanctions, we must not use for and we must not defend against threats real or imaginary....yet warlords our fathers put into buisness can run around and kill who they like and where.
Thats what your saying.

The 'insurgents". The Iraqi National Resistance.

So the Iraqi's can't fight "the insurgents"?

That's beautiful. I am going to print that statement and frame it.

colonel Tim Collins was wrong and every iraqi hates us.

You are correct.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The 'insurgents". The Iraqi National Resistance.

So the Iraqi's can't fight "the insurgents"?

That's beautiful. I am going to print that statement and frame it.

So wait now theres only 2 sides in iraq: coalition and the "national iraqi resistance" , what about this "lots of sides" you said earlier?
So let me guess, iraqi people love the resisitance and no one fights against them...so why do they call the police puppets and kill police?
Why do they run around in ambulances?

You are correct.

So you've talked to every iraqi? Wow how'd you manage that?
So everyone hates the coaltion , does that include the ones suporting it or just everyone else?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So i have marines on TV telling me in person about killing civilians and how you need to dehumanize arabs in order to kill them and here is some "devilwasp" telling me that the occupation army is not killing civilians.....and i watch this on BBC of all chanels.

What the hell is the matter with you??!!! Do you have hard time grasping reality or what?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
So i have marines on TV telling me in person about killing civilians and how you need to dehumanize arabs in order to kill them and here is some "devilwasp" telling me that the occupation army is not killing civilians.....and i watch this on BBC of all chanels.

And did those marines do it on purpose? Like I posted before.
And did those that fired on purpose suffer?

What the hell is the matter with you??!!! Do you have hard time grasping reality or what?

The only realty I see is that people are trying to get me onto thier side and think like them, I will think what I want and how I want. Mabye if your in a rush to take a stab at me then answer me this question: Which side is right?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is what I've seen in this thread.

Person A: The United States is evil because they slaughtered a bunch of people in cold blood out of vengeance.

Person B: The enemy is evil because they use IEDs and other nefarious tactics to kill the people trying to bring freedom to Iraqis. These accusations have yet to be proved.

I'll be person C then, alright?

Person C: A bunch of people are dead, now. I don't really care whose fault it is or what the circumstances were. I doubt these people do either, anymore...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Neither do I know BS about what's really happening there on the field nor how the average grunt feels over there but I sure as hell know right from wrong. And I bet anyone who is right in the mind with a pinch of intelligence can differentiate what's crime and what's justice.

Crime :

1. Killing unarmed and innocent civilians
  2. Using human shields
  3. Operating False Flag missions
  4. Using extreme force before further investigation
  5. Bombing civilian target (collateral damage)

Both Resistance and the Coalition used this tactics before and both parties should be blame. This is the typical chicken and egg situation that has gone awfully messy. Why did the Coalition troops do what they did in the first place? Why did the insurgents or resistance do what they did?

Simple, two words--retaliation and revenge.

"They(Coalition troops) killed my brother.."
"My platoonmate was killed by insurgent fire.."
"I swear to God I'll avenge the death of my parents.."
"I'll kill you for killing my soldiers.."

This cycle has been going on throughout the war and if you trace back the roots, it could lead you all the way to the past issues.

As the saying goes: "we learn from history that we learn nothing from history".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join