It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Improve your chances of Lucid Dreaming with Dream Pillows?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Some of you may have heard of the idea already, using Dream Pillows filled with dream activation herbs that enchance or unlock your abilities to have more vivid dreams when asleep.

I've been doing some reading and found that the one of the most popular and often used herb to do this is Mugwort. If you google this herb you will start to understand that this herb is very useful and does indeed work in helping bring your dreams to a level that is quite extraordinary! It even helps you achieve astral projection.

Has anyone here had experience with Mugwort? If so, I'd like to here it!

I haven't tried it myself (yet), but I am looking around online for a good dream pillow or just the herb itself with a combination of other herbs.

""Mugwort is most famous for it’s use as a "Dream" herb. It is known to enhance dreaming, both in sleep and in Shamanic Journeying and other trance work. It is said to enhance whatever level of dreaming one is developed in. For example, if one can not remember one’s dreams, Mugwort will enhance and help the individual to develop this. If one is at the next level of dreaming, cognitive dreaming: (being aware one is dreaming and being able to "manipulate" the dream at will) Mugwort will enhance this."

Mugwort

[edit on 30-3-2006 by eudaimonia]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i don;t know abt herbs but if u get up at 4 in the morning and sit in the foll posture for only two minutes then u can peep into the future

posture

sit with spine straight..cross your legs ..first put your right ankle over your left thigh and then left ankle over right thigh..fold your hands on your lap na close your eyes and concentrate on your forehead for only 2 minutes......

new topics

join