It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

amazing Montauk docu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
video.google.com...

dont know if anyone has checked this out, I just stumbled on this. a hour and a half docu with Preston Nichols and 2nd incarnate Duncan about the Philadelphia Project and events at Montauk. This to me, is the most fascinating docu I have seen and I believe it to be almost 100% credible. Who would have thought that Lysol made Gray's drunk?? Lots of very interesting stuff here. First time I've heard of 'Junior' as well. Check it out, its a free download..

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
thanks for the link. I'm starting to enjoy these free videos on google

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I watched the whole video...its an awesome thing to hear about when it comes from those involved in the project !!

Kudos to wangho !!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wangho
This to me, is the most fascinating docu I have seen and I believe it to be almost 100% credible.

COUGH! Cough! cough... ahem...

I think I must have missed where you put the sarcastic smiley.
What percentage of it don't you think is not credible?
Could it perhaps be the complete lack of any verifiable evidence?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
you know what they say about 'evidence' don't you? Besides, I have a really good sense of picking out untruthfulness. Those 2 guys are just relating fantastic events that happened to them within their lifetime. Preston just has that slightly nutty twinge about him that just 'says' he is the type guy that would have been involved

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

you know what they say about 'evidence' don't you? Besides, I have a really good sense of picking out untruthfulness. ...

Umm... I don't know... Do they say, "evidence and really good sense of picking out untruthfulness does not constitute proof"?

If they don't say that, then I guess I don't know what they say about evidence.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

you know what they say about 'evidence' don't you? Besides, I have a really good sense of picking out untruthfulness. ...

Umm... I don't know... Do they say, "evidence and really good sense of picking out untruthfulness does not constitute proof"?

If they don't say that, then I guess I don't know what they say about evidence.

If you spent a little more time being objective instead of trying to formulate smart-assed answers for a message board you might pull together your own opinion. A cynical bastard such as yourself, a dime a dozen.

top topics

join