It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis in Antarctica??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm sure many people have heard somewhere along the lines of the Nazis when the war was lost relocating many of its citizens and scientists to carry on the Aryan race. Perhaps even Hitler went considering his body was never discovered.. who knows. Read this link though.. it's a good source of information concerning this secret base.
Nazis in Antarctica

Tell me what you think....

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted by Knights: “I'm sure people have heard along the lines of when the war was lost the Nazis relocated many of its scientists (1) to carry on the Aryan race. Perhaps Hitler went (2) considering his body was never discovered . . who knows. Read this link . . it's a good source of information concerning this secret base. (3) Tell me what you think.” [Edited by Don W]

(1) By 1946, the Police Gazette, once a well regarded sports weekly which specialized in rating boxers, but more and more to become a predecessor to the National Enquirer genre of the pulp press, ran a series on escaped Germans in South America. I’m sure Nazis did escape to SA. See the movie, “Odessa File.” The Mossad found Adolph Eichmann and we learned after his death that Dr. Josef Mengele had lived in several SA countries, often fleeing one for another just days ahead of the Mossad. I believe the total number who escaped would be in the low 100s.

(2) KGB records opened under Pres. Gorbachev should lay to rest any speculation that Hitler survived the Battle of Berlin.

(3) It was claimed by many (and reported by the Police Gazette) that 5 U boats escaped Germany at the end of the war and carried at least 50 Nazis and a lot of gold to SA, probably Argentina. U853 and U977 were frequently mentioned. I have no doubt this plan or a similar escape plan was bandied about by high Nazis but I have serious doubts any were able carry it out. Hitler was never in an escape mode. The German civil government exercised surprisingly good control through the ending days of the War in Europe. There was never anarchy in Germany. It is, after all, un-German.

I skimmed the link, Knights, but I found nothing related to Hitler, gold or Antarctica that instilled any confidence in me. To suggest a quarter million Germans lived there and have built UFOs is not only incredulous, it borders on hysteria. A novel? Yes. History? Never.
For my source see, www.spiritone.com...

[edit on 3/30/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have read some interesting web pages about Hitler siding up with Aliens in deep underground caves. I had also heard that the government and Rand/McNally has limited its printing of maps of the area. Does anyone have the skinny on those stories?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted by declair: “I have read some web pages about Hitler siding with Aliens in underground caves. I also heard the government and Rand McNally has limited its printing of maps of the area. Does anyone have the skinny on those stories? [Edited by Don W]

My friend in Decatur GA downloaded a satellite picture from Google, showing his house and his SUV in the drive,. It’s free.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yup hillarious! not.

Google Earth is rubbish for your sattelite imagery on the area. I still think it was physically possible for Nazis to move.. possibly not to Antarctica (bit too extreme and too many people quoted in the site) but many people did flee to S. America with gold bullion. Why only S.America.. wouldn't it have been possible to go elsewhere??

Perhaps the whole UFO stuff may be abit far fetched but still the theory of escaping is still possible. Hitler had lookalikes like many dictators did.. perhaps one of them stayed in Germany as Hitler excaped before the encirclement of Berlin.. many of his followers were brainwashed and saw him as a God like figure.. it'd figure one of them making the ultimate sacrifice to ensure his safety.

Hitler refused to let his armies surrender.. even in the last few hours of the war deserters were shot, even meters from the front lines, would a man with all these ideal.. with the belief that the Nazis would last kill himself so easily.. give himself up and let his armies get slaughtered.. I don't think so, or atleast I wouldn't.
I'm not talking world wide domination here, but who says he didn't escape, live a new life somewhere, probably in hiding or changing his physical identity?

One thing is for sure.. he'l be long dead now, but please discuss this sensibly instead of thinking you are correct and joking at his house, SUV etc. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate me mocking your own threads, this is an open conspiracy site, all kinds of topics some likely others not have and will be discussed. If you feel the topic 'stupid' then please do me and possibly others the honour of not posting.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Check out this read! How can you explain the many witnesses.

www.nexusmagazine.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
anomalous-images.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The Nazis did have a base in Arntarctica and it was operational for about 5 or 6 years after the war ended. Suppoosedly, the Nazis at the base didnt know the war was over. From a few sites that ive read on this topic, there is supposedly a hot steam vent underneath the artntarctic ice sheet somewhere and this has melted a dome shape underneath the couple kilometre thick ice. Thus containing it's own little temperate environment. The Cold from above will always keep the top of this ice dome thick and closed up. Dont ask me how they found it, because thats beats the hell out of me too. They were only discovered after the allies found documentation of it after going through Nazi files after the war. The US sent in their navy and army there and took it over and kept the scientists.

Last I heard was that it was an ongoing base ever since then. There was something in the news last year or the year before about scientists seeing a vortex of some sort open up in the sky not that far up above one of their bases and when they sent in a weather baloon for observation it dissappeared, when they pulled it back down the clock on the data recorder showed a considerable warping of time.

It all sounds like the US is continuing their Philadelphia Experiments all over the place.

Melbourne_Militia

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ive heard this a few times... ive also heard that the nazi's were developing Alient Tech aircrafts supposedly because they came into contact with ETs. But if they were really under an ice sheet... where would they get resources? Theres no natural resources in antartica and no corners shops neither
If they were to pop to the shops Hitler would probably wear the same Nazi Uniforms from war

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted by Knights: “ . . Google Earth is rubbish for your satellite imagery . . I think it was physically possible for Nazis to move . . possibly not to Antarctica . . but many did flee to S. America with gold bullion. Why only S. America? . . wouldn't it have been possible to go elsewhere? [Edited by Don W]

Uh, Mr Knight, since the mid-19th century, many Germans had settled in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay. And Brazil. Germany had an existing infrastructure in S. America. Soon to come to power, Juan Peron, in Buenos Aries, was pro German. So you go where your friends and maybe relatives are already established. Gold was valued at only $35 an ounce until Richard Nixon. A 1,000 troy ounce gold bar weighs 85 lbs. av. No one can carry 2. Well, not far.

It was no accident the German armored cruiser Graf Spree sought safe haven in Montevideo. The Germans were as surprised as the Brits when Uruguay asked the Graf Spree out.

Perhaps the UFO stuff may be far fetched but still the theory of escaping is still possible. Hitler had look alikes as many dictators did . . perhaps one of them stayed in Germany as Hitler escaped before the encirclement of Berlin . . “

Post 1989 Russian “Glasnost” included opening KGB archives which contain proof positive A. Hitler and Eva Braun Hitler died in the Fuhrerbunker in 1945.

“ . . Hitler refused to surrender . . even in the last few hours of the war deserters were shot . . would such a man with all the ideal . . the belief the Nazis regime would last . . 1,000 years . . give himself up?“ . . I don't think so, or at least I wouldn't . . I'm not talking world wide domination . . but who says he didn't escape . . live a new life somewhere, probably in hiding or by changing his physical identity?

Say again, No, he would not. No, he did not. No, he died by his own hand. His remains were incompletely burned. The fragments were taken to Moscow where they remain today, in the same building holding the remains of the Romanov’s.

“ . . One thing is for sure . . he’d be long dead now, but please discuss this sensibly instead of thinking you are correct and joking . . you wouldn't appreciate me mocking your threads . . this is an open conspiracy site . . If you feel the topic 'stupid' then please do me and possibly others the honor of not posting.” [Edited by Don W]

I mean you no ill will, Mr Knight. I thought maybe you had not heard or been interested in the 1989 revelations. It is ok to hold a belief as long as there is no definitive resolution of the issue, but after that, it is time to “move on.”

Not every issue of doubt is resolved in your favor or mine. You (I) will win some, you (I) will lose some. Be of good cheer. Disagreement is not to mock. It is to offer reasons for a contrary belief. Sure, you could say, it is true, I have never been to Moscow, I have never spoken with a KGB man (or woman) in real life. But the reporters on the story are reliable and well regarded for their truth and veracity. That’s all.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This posting of Commander X's video covers this topic, amongst others, in which a US Navy expedition went to Antarctica in 1946, intent upon wiping out the remaining Nazis there.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

Mod Edit fixed link

[edit on 8-4-2006 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted by Englishman_in_Spain: “thread202132/pg1: This posting of Commander X's video covers this topic, amongst others, in which a US Navy expedition went to Antarctica in 1946, intent upon wiping out the remaining Nazis there. [Edited by Don W]

For Reference Only: Blandy’s Alvada
This new project from Blandy’s is a 5-year-old blend of Bual and Malmsey grapes, designed to appeal to a new generation of Madeira lovers. The honeyed sweetness from the Malmsey adds depth to the more delicate apricot toned Bual. $18.99 (500ml) spanishtable.com...

Resume Post: The 1946 expeditions were pure jingoism, EinS. A Norwegian, Roald Amundsen, was first at the South Pole. 1911. The intrepid Englishman, Robert Scott, reached it a month later but died coiling back to McMurdo Sound. Rear Admiral Richard Byrd, an American icon, was there 5 times, 1926, 1929, 1933, 1939 and 1946. In 1929, Byrd was first to fly over the South Pole. Or is it now “overfly?” Don’t make more of the 1946 trip than you would of any of the 4 prior trips.

American’s say on April 9, 1909, the USN’s Richard Perry, an African American Matthew Henson and 4 Inuits were the first to locate True North, as it is called. However, a 1990s analysis of Perry’s logbook points towards a 20 mile error on his part. In 1926, Roald Amundsen was first to make an undisputed trip over the Pole in an airship piloted by the Italian Umberto Nobile, on May 12. Admiral Richard Byrd had also claimed to overfly - fly over - the North Pole on May 9, 1926. Hmm? There is much confusion over this “record” recently found in old diaries that Byrd kept, but the books are frequently mislabeled although no one says it was done mischievously or intentionally.

Sorry, but Admiral Byrd was not chasing the Waffen SS in the Antarctic.

[edit on 4/8/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Is it the old German base?:

webfairy.org...

webfairy.org...

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

Answers but not real.

top topics

join