It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello looking for some threads/doing paper on Katrina aftermath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hello there. I joined this site after Hurricane Katrina hit. I am a graduate student doing a paper/project on the lack of help given to Katrina victims during the first week after the levees broke as well as the later problems. I know there was a thread in here about the police using force to prevent people from leaving NO and I was wanting to use this information in my paper. I used to have the thread bookmarked on my old computer but it got damaged and a lot of files were lost. I have been trying to search for these threads, but haven't found them and was hoping someone else knew where it was? Help is much appreciated.

I also want links to where FEMA claimed it didn't know that there were people in the convention center and how they waited a week or so before bringing food/water in. Also links where they cut off generators and refused to let the salvation army or red cross into the area plus links where the US destroyed food donations sent in from Britain because they deemed them unworthy even though soldiers were eating them.

I have tons of info already, but really need to fill in some holes. I want to make a good paper on how the government failed.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, you've certainly come to the right place. The important threads are topped on the Forum listing. Also, try browsing through ATSNN. The ATS Search Function should be helpful too.

Also, just make sure that you're compliant with the ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

3a) Content Distribution: You will not copy material from these discussion forums to post on other websites or quote in offline research in a manner that does not comply with the ATS Creative Commons Licences that specifies the author's member name as a member of AboveTopSecret.com, includes AboveTopSecret.com, LLP and the member as owners of the content, provides the title of the thread, and a full URL to the board thread.

join