It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel can fire nukes from submarines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Seeker,

What is the point?

Who are those?

Henry Kissinger and Mr.x?

Please tell..

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Dr. Strangelove....and Dr. Henry Kissenger.....can do a serious papaer on the simularities between these two characters.....

"google" does a fine job itself.......

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The US should demand they account for all weapons and send in UN weapons inspectors.

Hahaha. As if. This is the perfect example of the biggest, craziest double standard that makes the Arab world hate the US all the more. Makes me kinda queasy, too.

Worst case scenario is that a Middle Eastern country gets a hold of a few nukes and nukes Israel. They can say, "Hey, we were just taking a page for Bush's playbook. Clear and imminent danger, pal, we had to boogie-woogie some pre-emptive nukes on them for our own national security."

I can't see a best case scenario.

I'm glad there's an ocean between us, but I hope that's enough.

jakomo

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Isreal is a good country. They would never use nukes against the US.

The Arabs consider us infidels and wouldnt think twice about nuking our fat lazy asses.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by websuspect
Isreal is a good country. They would never use nukes against the US.

The Arabs consider us infidels and wouldnt think twice about nuking our fat lazy asses.

Holy crap. If that isn't blatant prejudice, I don't know what is. You should be more specific when you say such things, unless you actually mean that all people of Arabic descent hate America. Do your parents feed you Hateycomb for breakfast?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Why is it bad that they have them? They aren't like the middle east where they want to kill little kids. They aren't going to use the nukes just to use them like a middle eastern country would, but well, same reason USA has them. We have them, but don't use them. Yet if Iran or Syria got a nuke, bye bye Israel.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
At was the plan that only USA, USSR, UK, FRANCE and CHINA should have NUCLEAR WEAPONS..

So that these nations would be the peace keepers of the GLOBE.

Nobody else was supposed to have these..

Yet, USA, FRANCE, USSR and CHINA have given the secrets away to some of their allies..

(UK started this trend.. joining forces with US to build first atomic bomb.. atomic bomb which is German invention.. yet Germans have none..)

(Only permanent UN security counsil members are supposed to have nukes..)

And btw,

Israelis do kill little children.. much more so than Palestinians.. but this isnt the subject here..

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I love seeing people whine about prejudiced posters who dare call a terrorist a terrorist. It's ok to talk about Jews chasing after people with "ninja stars of david" though.

If you're gonna dish it out, take it too. Posters on this board have been spewing # like that for a few months now. It's only pointed out when it hits certain groups though. Either this community as a whole makes an effort to stop it, or keep your mouth shut about it.

That said, if you don't see a difference between Israel having nuclear capabilities and iran having them... well hey that's your problem. Can't wait for Europe to go back to it's ultra violent roots after they get bitchslapped for being infidels by the very people they stick up for.

Until then... yeah worry about the Israelis... they're really the ones who are gonna sell dirty bombs on the black market to set off in residential areas... keep telling yourself that... wouldn't want to be politically incorrect and call a spade a spade would you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join