It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "real" men in black.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I've heard that they are in groups of three, they are very white, have black hair and thin lips which appear to have lipstick on them, and sunglasses. I also heard that they wear very black pants and coats (suits) with very black ties and white shirt, and they are very very neat. They aparently drive in new looking black cadilacs. and I hear that they act really weird and have monotone voices. and are surprised by common things, and are puzzled by them.

I think they are aliens. And I think they never fail because they are extremely fast and strong or they can communicate quickle and have back-up close at hand and if somthing goes wrong anything is just cleaned up and taken away and so people just go missing if they don't co-operate.

I find this a bit funny, but sometimes it makes me think...

Any bet they are aliens just covering their tracks. I think they should stop using cadilacs and start using somthing more modern so they don't stand out as much.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
They may not be able to discern between "old" and "new" cars. Or perhaps GM only has *so* many special propulsion vehicles to go around.
Or maybe they're really old gits, who dress up and wear makeup to look like younger people. That would explain the puzzlement.
But, I know many of the MIB's out of new mexico have been said to have glossy or bad skin, indicating radiation exposure. hmm, kinda like me when I come to think of it.

Except I drive a black new-looking 1992 BMW 3-series ;-)

(I also wear a black suit and black Oakley's.)

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Aztecatl]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Nah, they are aliens. I'm sticking to that. They have to be. How can old people kill someone with their bare hands?

I'm not talking about the MIB from the movies, I'm talking about real MIB.

Oh, speaking of aliens. My dad had this weird dream, one of those dreams that seemed so real, that... I don't know, just too real. There was absolutely no one on the streets, it was getting dark and then he saw this big flying round thing, he tried to ignore but then he had this weird feeling and was pushed to the ground (not by hands). Just forced onto it by some force. - He had this dream in 1960 somthing. He was in poland at the time (he was born there). Co-incidentally, in Gnynia they found 2 alien corpses washed up on the beach there. But no information about this came out at all untill communism was gone. In 1984. That communist government was really great at hiding information. They'd kill anyone to stop information that they would deem a bad influence on society.

The description of this flying thing was, that he saw it from underneath. It was flat all round but in the middle it was lowered and there were lots of lit up squares going all round like windows. *shrugs* is this information consistent with somthing, has there been anything going on simular to this?
looked somthing like this:

Maybe there was somthing on top, but he didn't see what was on top. this is only from what I remember him drawing for me when I was 5 lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
hi lurker in the dark

I have always been interested in the so called "men in black" they are a weird bunch thats for sure, when people here men in black they think of the movie straight away they are a lot darker then that.

You wouldnt happen to have any information or websites on people that have had accounts with the men in black that would be a great read, thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
no, no sites, sorry. what about the that bad dream that my dad had?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
MIB is not an accessible subject... and I say that becauseit's not public, and it's not meant to be public... these are just stories, but this is just my opinion.
every security organisation and political ones have their own teams of MIB..but it's classified and probably not under the public eye. I'm not sure how this is to be explained, but aliens... hmm, never heard that one before...
it's been proved that aliens ezist among us, and that they have a mission on earth( sounds funny, neh?
) ) but the probability that they were MIB is pretty 'not probable'
)...sorry, I can't concentrate on this cause it just doesn't really make sense..

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
the dream.... hello??? I don't feel like opening a new thread, someone do it for me.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I ca't see no picture...but it's not relevant... what is there to discuss about the dream?... I'd start wondering about it only if your father had the feeling he was living those moments in real time... cause otherwise it could have been just a dream...
lots of people had dreams about aliens... and when you are asleep the brain and the spirit is directly connected to the universe... so the information is free and everywhere... this might have just been a piece of information he collected in his sleep...
hmm, I'm not sure what it means...
did he show any signs of abnormal behaviour after that?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
A mark on his leg, like a tatoo. 3 dots exactly the same distance apart, the whole thing seems to be 3/4 of an inch wide.

but do any of these details co-incide with any other experiences?

top topics

join