It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one question you could have the answered to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Just say for some crazy reason you were in the position to have one question answered in regards to aliens/UFO's..........what would it be ?.

Me, i would LOVE to know why out off 100's of alien races why do they all covertly contact us, are we really that much of a disappointment

Bit of a fun thread

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Just say for some crazy reason you were in the position to have one question answered in regards to aliens/UFO's..........what would it be ?.

Hey there fellow Aussie.

Hmmmm given i`ve never seen a ufo or an alien which i would need to for 100% belief,though i cant see any reason why they should`nt exist?

Anyway if i did and they were able to answer any question?i had that must mean they know everything,like God but not God.I`d ask......

Is it true about them probes? with all your supposed advanced tecnology why is you cant have seen that we as humans have various ways of looking into the human body,you go ahead and shove huge instruments up peoples butts,seriously is that civilised? you dont have the right to call yourselves an advanced race.Hey HEY!!! dont walk away shrugging your shoulders at me,ahhhhh forget it nick off then, ya bald headed LOSER!!!

join