It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are 767's wingtips and tail made of Pentanium Steel?

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You can see the plane for like 1/10th of a second as it enters the building. HOW MUCH CAN IT CHANGE IN THAT TIME?


And you can tell with 100% certainty that NONE of that is debris from the plane? That's ALL from the building?




posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I wonder how many terrorists have this picture... signed btw ???? hanging up on their wall in the living room?

sick



posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You can see the plane for like 1/10th of a second as it enters the building. HOW MUCH CAN IT CHANGE IN THAT TIME?

And you can tell with 100% certainty that NONE of that is debris from the plane? That's ALL from the building?



1) Something should have crumpled or sheered off and be seen bouncing off the facade.

2) No. Can you tell with 100% certainty that some of that is debris from the plane?



posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wait, so, because the holes look like they were made by the wings of the plane, and thats not what we'd expect....well, what exactly?

They weren't planes that hit the towers?

They were super planes? Why would 'they' use super planes?? What happened to the hijacked planes?



posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
the wing depth is 2.29m and cross section ratio of 10.13% at the tip
thats over 8 feet by 12" in merkin measurments - hardly a flimsy structure

Whats important is the mass, because mass and inertia will yeild penetration. It doesn't matter that the surfacing of the builidng is 'strong', its the inertia of the thing that hit it. The whole plane will have a certain amount of inertia, and even the wings on their own would.


Killtown
What happened to them if the didn't slice through all the steel girders and floor slabs?

I'm no good at guessing games. What happened to them then?



posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You can see the plane for like 1/10th of a second as it enters the building. HOW MUCH CAN IT CHANGE IN THAT TIME?

And you can tell with 100% certainty that NONE of that is debris from the plane? That's ALL from the building?



1) Something should have crumpled or sheered off and be seen bouncing off the facade.

2) No. Can you tell with 100% certainty that some of that is debris from the plane?


Yes. If you look at both impacts you'll see debris that had to come from the plane. It shoots out too far from the building to be debris from the towers. The planes would have had to stop, and transfer all of their momentum to whatever it was in the tower to throw pieces of tower that far.

Look at the base of the towers and you can see trails from debris that went past the first tower that was hit.



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What are you suggesting the plane was made out of then?
Why do you think that a heavy object travelling at such high speed hitting a shredder would 'bounce off'?



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   


I understand your concern, but I'm just exploring it. I haven't put anything about no-planes at the WTC on my website. I'm just exploring it on the 9/11 forums, the place to explore theories and ideas.


GOOD. I don't mind if you research it. Just please don't promote it.
God damn Nico Haupt is a god damn liar! Son of a bitch! ...excuse my language.
Some people are just plain disinformation agents. And NO I am not going to debate it, he is a disinfo agent/person.



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown

Originally posted by ignorant_ape


1. ok - lets stick on topic - and before you get carried away - with fantasy talk of " slicing through floor slabs "

lets look CAREFULLY at the facade - real life physics is not ` looney toons ` where everyting punches a perfect profile through solid objects

2. look carefully at the pics that YOU posted - the vert.stabiliser does not punch THROUGH even the facade - never mind anything else

3. the planes shape changes when it impacts the structural beams of the WTC - you do realise that - so pasting a profile over the hole is hardly scientific

4. bear in mind that the facade is just that - a decorative aluminium panel - what happens behid it is largely unseen - just like when a bullet goes through the cordura cover of a protective vest - the hole is visible from the outside - but the integrity of the vest unseen



1. " fantasy talk" "looney toons", did they teach you to use those words in debate school?

2. The video clearly shows the ENTIRE plane going through the building.

3. The video clearly shows the plane doesn't crumple or change shape.

4. You can clearly see the steel girders have been sliced through.


No idea how you arrived at these conclusions, the plane is hidden after it enters the tower.



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Wait, so, because the holes look like they were made by the wings of the plane, and thats not what we'd expect....well, what exactly?

They weren't planes that hit the towers?



No, more like the weakest parts of the planes couldn't have sliced through like that.

Yes, that's the theory just like no large aircraft hit the Pentagon or crashed in Shanksville.

(and don't bother asking me what really hit there, the 9/11 perps won't tell me what really did.)



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Killtown
What happened to them if the didn't slice through all the steel girders and floor slabs?

I'm no good at guessing games. What happened to them then?



Well if they crashed there but didn't slice through as some suggest, shouldn't they have crumpled up agaisnt the building and bounced off for all of us to see in the video?



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Yes. If you look at both impacts you'll see debris that had to come from the plane.


That had to? So you don't see it, but it's there because it "had to"???


The few pieces that i've seen is from the exit hole of the 2nd crash, but that debris looks like a missile and depleted uranium warhead to me:

Missile coming out:


Warhead: (the white dot with the dark smoke trailing it)



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
What are you suggesting the plane was made out of then?
Why do you think that a heavy object travelling at such high speed hitting a shredder would 'bounce off'?


AS, you obviously don't understand my hypothesis. Please go back and review it before posting again.



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
GOOD. I don't mind if you research it. Just please don't promote it.
God damn Nico Haupt is a god damn liar! Son of a bitch! ...excuse my language.
Some people are just plain disinformation agents. And NO I am not going to debate it, he is a disinfo agent/person.


None of this is on my website, so I'm not "promoting it".

What has Nico lied about?



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fm258
No idea how you arrived at these conclusions, the plane is hidden after it enters the tower.


Again, the 2nd hit videos clearly shows the plane disappearing into the building suggesting the wing and tailtips sliced through.

Some people are saying the 767 crashed, but the wing/tailtips didn't slice through, but the videos show otherwise.

So if the wing/tail tips didn't slice through, what happened to them in the video?



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
What steel girders? The outside facade was aluminum and glass. You CERTAINLY could NOT see the inner steel girders get split at the time of impact.


The steel columns were right behind the aluminum facade. With a seperator of course to stop metal on metal corrosion. I don't see how you guys are saying that you can't see the steel? How did NIST (Howard Roark, Agent Smith, et all) come to the conclusion that the steel columns were infact bowing inward if you can't see the steel columns? This was concluded from pictures from the outside facade BTW. So, you either can see them or not.

Edit to add: I believe that the planes made those holes. Just like Nygdan says...it's the objects inertia that plows through things. Look at tornadoes. Things have been found in tree trunks that you wouldn't think would ever be able to penetrate.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Griff]



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown
Well if they crashed there but didn't slice through as some suggest, shouldn't they have crumpled up agaisnt the building and bounced off for all of us to see in the video?

!

Are you serious?

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Nygdan]



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown

Originally posted by fm258
No idea how you arrived at these conclusions, the plane is hidden after it enters the tower.


Again, the 2nd hit videos clearly shows the plane disappearing into the building suggesting the wing and tailtips sliced through.

Some people are saying the 767 crashed, but the wing/tailtips didn't slice through, but the videos show otherwise.

So if the wing/tail tips didn't slice through, what happened to them in the video?


My belief is that the plane made it through the outer wall and was destoyed by the inner core. No way was a hollow tube made of lightweight material going through so many strong steel columns.

47 huge steel columns made up the core, if you havent seen their dimensions and how robust they were, I will post them.



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GriffEdit to add: I believe that the planes made those holes. Just like Nygdan says...it's the objects inertia that plows through things. Look at tornadoes. Things have been found in tree trunks that you wouldn't think would ever be able to penetrate.
[edit on 3-4-2006 by Griff]



Remember, I'm not saying none of the plane shouldn't have entered, I doubt that the ENTIRE plane could slice through (mainly the weakest parts; the wing and tail tips).



posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Killtown
Well if they crashed there but didn't slice through as some suggest, shouldn't they have crumpled up agaisnt the building and bounced off for all of us to see in the video?

!
Are you serious?
[edit on 3-4-2006 by Nygdan]


Well, what happened to the wing/tail tips if the plane crashed through, but they didn't? Where did they go?



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join