It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I know that there is a thread about the kennedy Shooting somewhere that i should be attaching this information too, but I'm new and couldn't figure out how to search for it. I know that lots of people were asking where his video could be downloaded (the one of the zapruder film without the blackouts I mean). I just wanted to let those people know that if they know how to use the newsgroups or have an account with easynews.com or a similar site, that the entire "behold a pale horse" presentation by bill cooper can be found in the alt.binaries.multimedia.documentaries newsgroup. It's 1.9 gigs once it's combined, and just a warning that it's an old home video of him talking about the information in the book. It has the Zapruder film unedited as well as the results he recieved from the japanese after it was sent to them for analysis however it's a video of a video being displayed on a pull down screen so it isn't the clearest video i've watched.

Anyway, I hope it was ok to post this in a new thread. If not I apologize, but thought someone might be interested.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
im after a more up to date version of the video, does anyone know of where i can download one. or point me onto the right track at all.

Cheers guys

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You could download/watch the .flv version from google video

[edit on 7/19/06 by redmage]

new topics

join