It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have the Ghosthunters' video from the Waverly Hills Sanitorium?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Great episode on 3/29. I only wish they would catch more of their personal experiences on camera. Even when they catch something out of the corner of their eye, the camera turns too slow to see anything.

Anyway, Jason and Grant saw a shadow cross the hall in front of them. They also caught it on thermal imaging. It appeared to be about 3 1/2 feet tall and walk on two legs.

It was much better than the "Civil War soldier" they caught last season. The motion and lack of a reflective surface definitely strengthen the case. It's even better than the Eastern State Pen video, since there was also visual observation. (Plus, I think the evidence shows that the E.S. Pen staff hoaxed that one).

Unless there was a real child running around the Sanitorium in the middle of the night, this seems to be a pretty strong video. Did anyone get a screen grab or know if it's on the web yet?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Nope not something i have seen sounds interesting though,

Hopefully someone will be able to find what you are looking for,

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I fell asleep watching it(darn!) but my husband watched the whole thing and said the hair on his neck stood up. He said it was really cool and he doesn't get into this kind of stuff.

Hope if reruns soon

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just wanted to let everyone know that this epsidode is going to be rerun tonight at 8pm est

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
what channel??

sorry not a 1 line post.

I dont really have anything useful to add.. just want to know what channel.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sorry, it is on the Sci Fi channel on cable. I think most US cable companies carry it, but not sure about abroad

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Did anybody see the one over the weekend where they did a study of some old Inn in England I think?

One of the guys was literally knocked down by something

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Now I have something to add...

Do you think this is rigged like that show Most Haunted?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
No, I don't believe the show is rigged. The Atlantic Paranormal Society guys are actually debunkers at heart. They try to find an explanation for anything they see, and usually do. So I don't believe they rig the show.

Their subjects, on the other hand, have been known to play tricks. When a location is making profit from being "haunted", a sighting on the show is like free advertising.

On the Queen Mary, someone snuck into a room and did a stop-motion trick with a camera. A bed appeared to un-make itself. It fooled the guys for a minute, but they caught it pretty quickly. And the Eastern State Penitentiary footage seemed designed to promote ESP's Halloween
"haunted house".

Waverly Hills is open for tours. So that's always a possibility. As far as TAPS, though, they've always seemed straight up to me.

Tina and Charlie Mattingly currently hold tours of Waverly Hills, as well as a haunted house each Halloween. Proceeds go towards the renovation of the building.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Nothing is as hokey and rigged as "Most Haunted!" I think Taps is on the up and up. At least for the most part

At least they don't have a phony psychic getting possed and a woman who freaks during every show

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Anyway, Jason and Grant saw a shadow cross the hall in front of them. They also caught it on thermal imaging. It appeared to be about 3 1/2 feet tall and walk on two legs.

They always show the previous week's episode before the new one.
You can see the Waverly one at 8pm EST tonight, just before the
new one comes on.

Now ... about that thermal image of the 3 1/2 foot tall thing...
If you watch before they see it, they have the thermal on when Brian
and Tango come running up to them. The thermal of Brian coming
towards them looks exactly like the thermal of the '3 1/2 foot tall' thing.

Both have hot legs and cold upper parts. I think it's Brian, yet again
playing tricks on the investigators. The thermal thing looks like it's
higher than 3 feet to me. It looks like the LEGS are 3 feet and then
there is an additional couple of feet of 'cold something' on top of that.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
this is a great show. I have had doubts about it sometimes, but im brought away from that conclusion on they would find out it was the Place they were at that was hokey. as for Most haunted i think thats on the Travel channeL? if thats the one, then yeah its pretty lame'O'Riffic..........

i mean it straight out SUCKS, an that One Women in it is SOOOOO Horridly Anoying.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I live about 30mins Highway time away from Waverly. It's a pretty cool place to take a tour at. Of course the tour is nothing like the tour the GhostHunters got, which sucks.

Then there's always Halloween when the part of the building is turned into a haunted house. I have yet to go to it actually - I don't like the 6 hour waiting line

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I watched that episode last night, pretty freaky. I think the Ghost Hunters are legit. Seeing as they try to debunk it instead of always saying its real.

new topics

top topics

join