It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over capital expected this Saturday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
For the last two Saturday's, bright objects have been spotted in Washington by people and on Radar. Last Saturday a pilot was sent to intercept the objects and an investigation was held. So if this trend continues it seems that this Saturday we can expect another visit. If anyone is in the area, keep your eyes and cameras on the lookout. Hopefully someone will be able to get some decent footage.

Military secrecy veils an investigation of the mysterious, glowing aerial objects that showed up on radar screens in the Washington area Saturday night for the second consecutive week.

A jet pilot sent up by the Air Defense Command to investigate the objects reported he was unable to overtake the glowing lights moving near Andrews Air Force Base.

The CAA reported reported the objects traveled at "predominantly lower levels"-about 1700 feet. July 19.

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
NinjaCodeMonkey,

This event happened in 1952.

It was a pretty big deal back then. Its a very interesting UFO event in History. I think Gazrok has a good thread about this in the Stickies.

UFOs over DC in 1952: Two separate incidents of UFOs buzzing the White House in 1952.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yeah, your really really late. You should check the date.

But yeah this was a very significant UFO incident. Got the goverment in a huge buzz if I recall from the History Channel.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Kacen]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
cut ninja some slack, he travelled a long way back from the future and he accidentally got out of his machine early. he thought he was in 1952.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
We're going back!
BACK!?
Back to 1955!

Erm.....

Yeah, anyhow.

I was caught off guard at first myself, when I opened up this thread. It is a rather old event.

new topics

top topics

join