It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

green voice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience to me or can help me make sense of this.

I have this voice in my mind that I thought I had lost. Not so much lost, as it was forgotton or neglected. This voice is a soothing calm, it's all the colors from green to brown, and it's like a cool refreshing wind. When I can see it it's a droplet of water on the tip of a blade of grass. It's like it exists in two states, color and sound. It's very quiet, but if you listen closely you'll see it. When I do see it, it's a blurry image of my finger touching that droplet of water. I break the surface tension and it spreads to my finger and the voice speaks.
It's very soft and beautiful. But I 'hear' the colour - green. I know it's from my childhood. That's when I saw it first around 10 yrs old. Now I'm all grown up I'd forgotten about it until a few days ago when it started to come back to me.
Because the voice is a color, or a picture, I wonder if it's a kind of writing, you know how letters and words are just pictures, but you read them and they sound out in your mind? It's like I'm watching messages in a language I can read but don't understand.
Is this what people mean when they say 'happy place'? Is the green voice my happy place?
It's clarity to me. I wondered if anyone else has had the same thing, or has comments as to what it is?
It happens when I'm relaxed with my eyes closed. I don't really have to make it happen, it just happens. A cool green sound.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
MrDead, I've never heard of this before. I'd like to learn more about it though. There have been times where I have eaten item A, which tasted the way that item B smells? Does that make sense? Is that a good analogy in regards to you 'hearing the color green'? I apologize for my lack of experience with this matter, but I am interested to hear more.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I understand hearing color. I at time know a color. And there are the dreams that are color and the people and the feelings that come through in color.
It sounds like a self hypnotic place - deep relaxation type thing. How far have you gone with it?

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys.
Angela you made me think that sounds like a most likely explanation, a self hypnotic place, because that's how it feels. I'm not sure how far I have gone with it, I don't really have any starting point or it doesn't seem to go any further than it usually does. I'm not even sure where it's going. Minutes or hours can seem to go by and I'll have just touched the water droplet.
Bangin, I'm not sure it's the same thing though, I think it's all in my head like Angela says, a self hypnotic place?

I have to run, thanks again for your input.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Not sure if this is relevant to what you describe but heres an article on Synesthesia...

www.school-for-champions.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
Thanks for the replies guys.
Angela you made me think that sounds like a most likely explanation, a self hypnotic place, because that's how it feels. I'm not sure how far I have gone with it, I don't really have any starting point or it doesn't seem to go any further than it usually does. I'm not even sure where it's going. Minutes or hours can seem to go by and I'll have just touched the water droplet.

You are lucky - this is very therapudic. I have to really settle in to get to that place myself.
You can use this to a great advantage, it isn't often a person can tap into their greatest tool on their own without alot of training and practice. Weather it's loosing wieght, having better self confidance, quiting smoking, lowering blood pressure - what ever your personal needs. During this time is the perfect time to feed your subconsious with what ever possative changes you want/intend to make.

new topics

top topics

join