It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico UFO fleet. Strangest formation yet. *More fleets added*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If the only evidence going for these objects were these individual videos I'd be inclined to say that they could be many things. The reason I believe that these objects are conciously controlled is the footage taken from Mexican Military aircraft. These objects were flying in formation around these aircraft while in flight. These objects were also not visible to the naked eye, but required infra-red cameras to see. I can't think of any balloons or birds that are invisible to the naked eye. If there is a natural explaination for an object to only be visable to infra-red, I think that would be a huge find in itself.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
These objects in the last video defy what is being said here. These objects clearly move in a way that is not posible with balloons. If this was a suden air gust, why just two of the objects move. Why do the other two, which are very close to the moving ones stand still. why not all move at the same time?

That's the way things move in the real world. That's what makes these balloon races and rubber ducky races so fun. Anybody could win. That's what chaos is all about. So I disagree. I believe these objects move in a way that is perfectly consistent with balloons, particularly those that are tied together in some way that isn't seen due to the resolution of the camera.

Don't simply debunk everithing just becasue you don't believe in UfOs.

You're really off-base here. I try to debunk everything for the very reason that I really, really WANT there to be actual UFOs visiting us from other planets or times or dimensions or whatever. There's nothing I would like more. But that doesn't mean that every little flashy light in the sky or in some grainy video is proof-positive.

I want the proof to be undeniable and unassailable. Because otherwise, I'm a gullible idiot for "believing" in something that was just a load of crap. Right? I'm not just debunking. I'm demanding a higher standard of evidence. Present me with better evidence to convince me that this stuff has something other than a mundane explanation. Research the local newspapers to show me that no balloon launches were held that day. That would be a start.

If there is no additional evidence, one way or the other, fine. I'll still tuck it away in my files, but under "likely balloons." Why there? While it's true that something UNIDENTIFIED could logically, literally be anything, the general appearance and behavior is more like balloons than something else, even if I can't say with 100 percent certainty they were balloons. Where else can I file them? Anywhere!

"Slow silver comets?"
"Floating Alien Brain Formations?"
"Ghost Cats Souls Going to Kitty Heaven?"
"Trans-Dimensional Probes from Uranus?"

But I personally feel that unless there is some SPECIFIC thing about the UFOs that would make me select a less mundane category, I prefer to stick with the mundane. If you want to categorize them as "Silver Witches Riding Teacups," please feel free. When more evidence is discovered that they are actually, in fact, silver witches riding teacups, then you can laugh all you want at me for being such a complete fool.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

That's the way things move in the real world. That's what makes these balloon races and rubber ducky races so fun. Anybody could win. That's what chaos is all about. So I disagree. I believe these objects move in a way that is perfectly consistent with balloons, particularly those that are tied together in some way that isn't seen due to the resolution of the camera.

Well then I must again disagree. They don't appear to move in a "real world" way. What does that last statement even mean? Your telling me that there is a alternate world of movement? Anyway, balloons with strings cannot move in such a way. The strings will not give it an extra edge, that is a bogus idea. The point that I presented was why do two move into position while the other two, which are side by side to them do not. Wouldn't the wind just take them all aloft? Take a good look at the vid again and you will see what I mean.

If there is no additional evidence, one way or the other, fine. I'll still tuck it away in my files, but under "likely balloons." Why there? While it's true that something UNIDENTIFIED could logically, literally be anything, the general appearance and behavior is more like balloons than something else, even if I can't say with 100 percent certainty they were balloons. Where else can I file them? Anywhere!

"Slow silver comets?"
"Floating Alien Brain Formations?"
"Ghost Cats Souls Going to Kitty Heaven?"
"Trans-Dimensional Probes from Uranus?"

I suggest you put them into the UFO category it will make it much easier to make up your mind. All these name callings can be avoided if you would put the sightings where they belong, In the UNIDENTIFIED files, or UFOs. Of course these don't have to mean alien ones

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Cabanman]

Wig

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I found this video taken over the UK

I'll also say that these could be xmas lights on top of a tree.

Oh and Enkidu's post two posts above this one, is 100% spot on! There is someone who is breathing the same air and seeing the same things as me. We want there to be extraterrrestrial UFO or terrestrial unknown crafts but the proof has to be positive, not some lights flashing like fireflies in a night sky or xmas lights at night, with no perspective brought into the shot. Not some film with hand shakey moving about all over the sky low resolution terrible zoom camera.

If something is filmed really no matter how good the film is all we can say is "that looks like birds, balloons, xmas lights, fire flies, plane, RC plane, ice crystals OR we can say yeah that looks like something unknown but the film is probably a fake" The only way to truely be amazed is to see the phenomena first hand, and attempt to film it yourself. I'm always on the lookout but I haven't seen anything unusual in my life.

Cabanman, I looked at the video of the triangle, and it cannot be denied that it could be balloons held together by something light weight but ridgid, for example bamboo. If the cameraman knows he can get money from TV stations for such footage it doesn't take a genius to come up with ideas of how to get such footage.

[edit on 3/4/2006 by Wig]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
At this point, I'm not going to argue in favor of UFO's for any video other than the one mentioned in the Jaime Mussan UFO conference @ 29 minutes into the video.

It get's my goat that anytime I bring this video up in particular, someone brings it back to another video, while going off on their tangent. The Guadalajara video can not be balloons. The Guadalajara video can not be birds. The Guadalajara video amy be something known, but it has yet to be identified (UFO).

If people only catagorize things into waht they are familiar with, science would be rather dull and useless. Granted, they're probably not witches riding silver teacups, but they're not hundreds of balloons held together by bamboo sticks either.

Wig

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why can't it be birds, that's the what I think it is, or balloons.

Contrary to Jaime's commentary, they do move relative to one another, but the camera is skimming all over the sky it makes it difficult to keep tabs on individual objects, but they do move, I see some of them moving.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I've watched the movie many times, and observed them in relation to each other (personally I think Jaime sounds like a raving dolt, so I mute the audio every time), and I don't see any individual motion. I see the motion of the camera, and the zoom, but as they zoom the relative distance doesn't change.

What is noticable is that they are all the same size except for one, which is larger. This makes me think that they are not balloons. Why would one balloon be so much larger? And you and I both know they aren't birds. They are moving too slow in relation to the clouds, and not moving enough in relation to each other.

There is the problem of the end of the tape. I don't like how the camera cut away before the end. I've searched everywhere bt can't find the rest of it.

The objects are probably terrestrial objects in this video, but what objects? I've excluded birds and balloons for the above reasons. I'm not familiar with the way flairs behave, and if anyone has video of them behaving like this I'd like to see it please. Those are all of the explanations that I can think of. If you have any others I'm all ears

Wig

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Definately not flares. Even the opening shot of the pair shows movement. I have borrowed your earlier screen capture to highlight the ones which move,

(I wanted to put a pic url in here but imageshack is down at the moment)

The three circled in red originally were four just a few seconds earlier, they move until one is obscured.

The Green one is actually a pair which start somewhere around where I indicated and move down to the left to end up where indicated.

The Yellow pair converge towards each other. They have already done so at the point the pic was taken.

The pink three have just moved down to the left relative to the one in the middle (unmarked) which stayed fairly constant...my guess the one in the middle is further away (higher) and the three pinks are in a moving pocket of air

I could go on and on and on, because the closer you look the more you see are moving. They are probably balloons in a very calm sky, very light wind just drifting along slowly slowly.

Wig

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Gave up waiting for imageshack, found tinypic hosting site.

tinypic.com...

And the big "one" in the middle is probably just three of them have merged together, note the film showing the big "one" is cut out of sequence, so I cannot show the baloons merging together, but the big "one" was not there earlier when the camera was panning all over the sky.

[edit on 4/4/2006 by Wig]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

What is noticable is that they are all the same size except for one, which is larger. This makes me think that they are not balloons. Why would one balloon be so much larger?

Because it was errant and it's CLOSER? I can't tell you how many Mexican UFO fleet videos I've seen, usually of yellow balloons.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Because it was errant and it's CLOSER? I can't tell you how many Mexican UFO fleet videos I've seen, usually of yellow balloons.

A definite maybe, but if the balloon were the same size as the others, for it to appear that big it would need to be much closer than the others. Not only that, but if it were that much closer, it would probably be affected by slightly different winds than those above, causing it to move differently in relation to the other balloons. In addition to that, why are there no other errant balloons that appear larger or smaller?

Still, a Maybe. Still unidentified in my book.

Wig, after reviewing the video, again, with your image as a guide, I can't see the ones you specified moving. The camera was pretty shaky though.

I also want to point out that I'm not basing my entire belief in an abnormal Mexican UFO phenomenon on these vids alone. I also feel the need to point out the Mexican military airmen's testimony and IR camera footage. I don't think these can be dismissed as balloons.

Wig

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Rasobasi,

Ok I'll help you, the screenshot you posted and I coloured in, is taken at runtime 29:38 so all you have to do is watch from 29:28 till 29:42

Watch the ones I have marked, the easiest to watch are the 4 red ones which become 3 (circled red) at 29:38

These balloons do not compare in any way to the mexican airforce footage, which is very interesting.

But if you are talking about also the IR footage in Jaime's presentation (the dual camera effect) I'm afraid I'm so far unimpressed by that attempt, IMO hoax.

[edit on 5/4/2006 by Wig]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
hey you guys, it seems as though nasa caught these fleets on camara also, from space!

check out this link with the video

video.google.com...

[edit on 8-4-2006 by theunseen]

Wig

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by theunseen
hey you guys, it seems as though nasa caught these fleets on camara also, from space!

Yeah except those are ice crystals, not balloons.

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes!

[edit on 8-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This is a good one. I am making connections, nonsensical irrational ones, but connections nonetheless. From the end of the video here

video.google.com...

I did some research and found in the 9th chapter no doubt here

www.vincentbridges.com...

is the quote

"This was none other than "Aymery," or Bera III, Count of Rhedae, grandson of Sigisbert IV, who took the good Visigothic name of Theodoric -- a nod perhaps to Theodoric, King of Italy, who created the first kingdom of Septimania in 509 -- when he became king. The creation of a Jewish kingdom, seven hundred years after the fall of Jerusalem, was a world-wide event. Jewish elders from Babylon officiated at Theodoric's consecration and he was proclaimed as "the seed of the royal house of David" by both Pepin the Short and the Caliph of Baghdad. Theodoric strengthened his position by marrying Pepin's sister Alda, the future Charlemagne's aunt."

Which incidentally may explain why the message was in Hebrew. So am I to understand that these UFOs are actually signs and portents that prophesy the return of a Merovingian king or someone who will be appointed such by the Quinotaur? Of course King Ursus was also born in the 9th century. Did he receive his divine right from the Celtic Pendragon? But I still fail to see a solid Hebrew connection, just as I fail to see a solid Mexican connection with the French or English.

I can speculate further afield if it does not give my peers present a headache.

By taking a great intuitive leap, more of faith and imagination than science, I see an indirect connection between crop circles and conception temperature in people.

Crop circles form as patterns that emerge when symmetry is broken by cooling. If the ovulation temperature lowers (please check me on this, it is important) with the impregnation of the egg by the sperm, then naturally a pattern is formed that is the template of that which is to be.

If thermodynamics are so well controlled by these "intelligences" to the point of rendering messages in fields to the day, then it would take very little further effort to manipulate the conception of a pattern fitting the template of a soverign from another era and another place.

Just think, our history and birthrights could be manipulated by some unknown entities...

Hey, you put the link in there and it got me thinking, and when that happens we are in for trouble...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Oh no a bird debate again!

IMHO, hopefully I am allowed one:

They look like bird formations, except the last 2. The flashing does seem to be similar timings to aircraft lights.

I keep looking at this stuff hoping to see something and I dont.

It is only the fact that these vids are at the extreme range of magnification and focus (the first one actually comments about the focusing) that makes the objects unidentifiable, so any id is subjective. I dont think its about seeing what you want to see as such..I want to see Klatu or whoever believe me....

It is of course possible that naked eye observations at the time may have helped ones perspective on the subject matter. I dont know I was not there or were any of us reading through the posts. All we got is some less than perfect video...bit of a dodgy dossier....not enough to go to war over I would say. But thats only an opinion.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That first picture, from Mexico, is obviously large, high-flying migrating birds, like cranes or herons. The flapping of the wings is obvious, as are the v-shaped and diagonal line-shaped patterns. Mexico is along a migratory flyway for these types of birds, and things like this simply meant they ain't extinct, and their numbers are building back up.

The other videos are distorted from camera manipulation and zooming in and out to the degree that you can not determine exactly what is being seen.

Sure, the rest are UFO's but when they get identified I'll bet they will be stars, distant planes, bright planets, but NO alien craft!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You know what? I have to admit that the first video that I posted indeed does appear to be birds migrating. I say this because I saw the exact same thing happen yesterday. I was looking up and saw at least 20 birds, (small sample if one were to compare it to the ones in the main video), but they moved almost the same way. The movements were so similar that I was amzed, almost identical. Now that I see the video again, I must admit that these indeed are birds.

Now for the rest of the vids I can't say, I hope that we soon find out what they are. I hate mysteries.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
See Masson's videos 2001-2005 for an experience. Whatever is going on in Mexico's got me thinking. Thinking they have rudimentary weapons to repel so their hanging out there.

The tapes area shocker !!

Dallas

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

See Masson's videos 2001-2005 for an experience. Whatever is going on in Mexico's got me thinking. Thinking they have rudimentary weapons to repel so their hanging out there.

Kudos on thinking. That is what you are supposed to do.

However I must disagree with Dallas on the motivation. In Mexico, while their government is corrupt, the secret agencies that suppress UFO activity do not exist as widely as in the US simply because the money is not there to support them.

Follow the money and it will take you there every time.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join