It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico UFO fleet. Strangest formation yet. *More fleets added*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
They're UFOs. They're UFOs. They're UFOs. They're UFOs. They're UFOs. They're UFOs. They're UFOs. They're UFOs.

Not, "They're UFOs...because....uh, because...I,..I,..I don't know why..." Simply, because.

The fact of the matter is...They are identified...despite your fervent wishes to the contrary.

Why doesn't the worldwide media go bananas over this? CNN, MSNBC ???.......................Bueller? Bueller?
'Cause a thousand other people looked up and said, "Huh..., look at all them birds. What's for dinner?" or "What's with all the balloons ?"

Correct me if I'm wrong...aren't the persons promoting these videos making a living from them?

O.K., I admit it, I'm a 'know-it-all'. If that means seeing through the Bravo Sierra, and declaring it....place me firmly in that camp.

NC

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Hi, I found this today. There appears to be another Mexico fleet which in my view, appears to form some weird scribble in the sky. Might just be my imagination, but this is what I see. They compare the video to birds to see if they are similar.

See here

Those Mexico UFO fleets are getting to an alarming rate, if these things are not balloons or birds and indeed they are alien ships, then we might be in deep trouble. It's like they are taunting us, they are showing their might. Invasion?

*Update*
More Mexico fleets, and now Arizona ones too! There are some good ones in here. Check it out.

Arizona

Arizona

Mexico

Arizona Night flashing Fleet

Fashing fleet part 2

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Cabanman]

Well I’m not too sure what they are!!!!!! What ever they are they do not move like birds or anything ells I can think of.

There movement is very strange sometimes the movement is almost erratic at times, someone did say they could be flares personally im not to sure about flares.

Lucasman said “I don’t but it, all I see are flares or balloons, but in no way could they be Alien aircraft”

Flares, Maybe ???? but balloons I don’t thing so because if you look at either of the Arizona links, focus on one of the objects and you can clearly see it moving in very different directions forwards then backwards and side to side sometimes very quickly and there is NO WAY a balloons can move like this sorry mate but I DON’T think they could be balloons.

You sure have got me anyway I cant for the life of me tell you what they are I have saved all the videos and watched they in grate detail TRUST ME !!!!!!!!! (it was a mission) and I really cant be sure what they are.

If anyone should be able to confirm what they are I WOULD be very interested to know what they are!!!!!!!!!!! Someone did say about getting a good pic with lots of zoom and focus this would be nice but at the minuet all we have are these.

Nice one for putting them on here, it sure have got me.

Lataz

ALEX1981

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

"They're UFOs...because....uh, because...

Because there is a collection of several hundred of these things. Because all of these things stay in perfect synchronicity, and stay that way for the length of the film, which is several minutes. Because there is video evidence from Mexican Airmen that these things were visable. Not with the naked eye, but with infra-red cameras. Because there is other video evidence from individual cameramen using both infra-red, and visible light cameras focussed on the same part of the sky.

Because a croud of hundreds wouldn't all mistake a bunch of balloons for an alien invasian, and if they did, they would later recind any such comment after finding the true cause. The media even publicly recinded a statement that it was combustable gas coming from oil wells. If they were making up crazy stuff like that why wouln't they have said they were weather balloons unless it was obvious that they coulndn't be.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You quoted me on the wrong video. Read that quote again and then watch the video provided. there is no such wing flapping there.

What? That is the vid YOU linked to. How did I miss-quote you?

No need for the rude remarks thank you, just cause I won't buy your UFO fantasies. Maybe you should come down to Earth once in a while and stop getting high on your fantasies.

mod edit of Cabanman's quote

[edit on 31-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
The fact of the matter is...They are identified...despite your fervent wishes to the contrary.

Really... by who, you? Were is the proof that they have been identified?

Why doesn't the worldwide media go bananas over this? CNN, MSNBC ???.......................Bueller? Bueller?
'Cause a thousand other people looked up and said, "Huh..., look at all them birds. What's for dinner?" or "What's with all the balloons ?"

The media going bananas for anything UFO, yeah right! Shows how much you know. You want us to believe that they are what? After this last media statement your credibility just went

O.K., I admit it, I'm a 'know-it-all'. If that means seeing through the Bravo Sierra, and declaring it....place me firmly in that camp.

Yeah... like I said before, that last statement of the media made you look really good! Go get them champ!

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
O.K., you win. The videos show hundreds of little alien space craft. Each with a 4" crewman expertly maneuvering in order to maintain a formation that perfectly mimics earthly artifacts.

Them little buggers is good!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
O.K., you win. The videos show hundreds of little alien space craft. Each with a 4" crewman expertly maneuvering in order to maintain a formation that perfectly mimics earthly artifacts.

Them little buggers is good!

Please......

If they are Aliens how big would they have to be to fit one entity? We don't know the entity, so they could be small. The craft could be synchedwith a central vessel.

If they're not aliens we should at least successfully identify the objects rather than dismiss them as birds/weather balloons/venus reflecting off swamp gas.

If you look at the video, you can see a craft visible in one light but invisible in another. How many weather balloons are designed to be invisible to the naked eye, but visible in infra-red?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
here

Originally posted by ANOK

ROTF You can see the wings flapping!!

So every blury vid of birds flying is a UFO now?

No wonder people don't take the UFO thing seriously!

Seriously I think you guys just WANT to believe they're UFO's, coming to invade. Did someone spike the water system or something

You started the rudeness with this statement. You are saying that I am drunk. So I returned the favor and said that if you are on drugs.
Don't like it? Then don't burn others if you don’t want them to burn you.

And I assure you, they are unidentified objects, not something made up by my imagination. If people here want to believe otherwise, then that must be respected. It is a discussion of the unexplained, don't think that you are god-like and can do the explaining in a short few words. It does not work that way.

And by the way, I don't see the wings anywhere. You’re better of with the “balloons" theory... and you’ll have to show more proof of course if you want to proove that.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So I conceded defeat and I'm still wrong?

Do you guys really take into consideration the old saw..."engage brain before opening mouth"?

I'll go rent some old movies for drama.

NC

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
double post.

Sorry

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Cabanman that statement wasn't directed at you, it was directed at all the posters who see UFO's in every blury picture of birds flying. Whereas you made a personal attack, big difference. If the water is spiked it's not your fault, now accusing someone of smoking crack is. Get a clue!

And I still don't see alien spaceships in that vid, just a blury vid of birds flying.

[edit on 30/3/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Dude that statement wasn't directed at you, it was directed at all the posters who see UFO's in every blury picture of birds flying. Whereas you made a personal attack, big difference. If the water is spiked it's not your fault, now accusing someone of smoking crack is. Get a clue!

Yeah you said all that while quoting me. Anyway, if you did not do it intentional, I apologize. I took it a bit personal since you quoted my words.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Yeah you said all that while quoting me. Anyway, if you did not do it intentional, I apologize. I took it a bit personal since you quoted my words.

No problem mate! Yeah I should have been more clear, but it's all good!

Wig

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Edit: Wig, please watch the video video.google.com... and skip ahead 29 minutes. Birds can't maintain that steady formation for that long. Further than that, balloonswouldn't hold that formation either.

OK I looked, and I didn't see conclusive proof of intelligently controlled craft, I saw what could be balloons or birds. Just because he says "they never move" does not make it true, the camera is moving about so much it makes it difficult to watch any one object for a length of time, BUT, there are occasions when you can watch a particular object long enough to see that it is moving in relative to the other objects.

The resolution is awful, you would have to be there in person I imagine to get a reasonable idea of what they actually are. Balloons or birds is my guess.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hello

Just because objects look like balloons, does NOT mean they ARE balloons. Whatever these things are, keep this in mind.

BEWARE.

Wig

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Hello

Just because objects look like balloons, does NOT mean they ARE balloons. Whatever these things are, keep this in mind.

BEWARE.

Musclor the truth of the matter is that the resolution, camera stability (i.e. wanders around the whole sky instead of staying on one object) are factors making positive identification impossible. I think we can all agree on that (except for some videos like the OP first one which is birds - or the seagull on the Canada ferry picture)......

So, given that positive identification is not always possible, there are those of us who think could be balloons or birds (edit: OR fire flies or whatever) and there are those of us who think could be intelligently controlled craft. And never the twain shall meet .

[edit on 31/3/2006 by Wig]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
So, given that positive identification is not always possible, there are those of us who think could be balloons or birds and there are those of us who think could be intelligently controlled craft. And never the twain shall meet .

True.

What i mean is that i am used to see people who claim this is definitively a balloon because it JUST looks like...

Here we are talking about balloons but i'm talking in general. There are other examples like objects which look like blimps, kites, montgolfiers, etc...

It is a fact that lots of people make their opinions this way. And obviously this is a very basic, very "light" way to conclude anything.

Of course it could be. Or could not be. Basically i am just saying "not so fast!".

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Just another useless opinion here and a question to boot. I live in E. Tenn. and we see quite a number of migrating birds in the skies here. Over the last 30 years I have never seen birds, be they geese of swallows or whatever, fly at an altitude higher than 1000' or so. I have always been able to discern in the sky at flock of migrating birds from something unidentifiable. Birds always look like birds due to the low altitude they fly at, at least around here. If I were to opine on the bulk of the vids in this thread I would say chained ballons to unidentifiable leaning more towards unidentifiable.

Does anyone know what the highest altitude large flocks of large birds will fly at? I percieve that these objects are 3,000 to 5,000 ft. up and birds would have to be fairly large to be able to be seen well enough to be consistently observable but without any true outside reference to give scale and depth in some of the vids it really is hard to tell just how high they really are.

Wig

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I just looked it up and they have been seen up to 20,000 feet before.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Man, 20-30k ft. How on earth do they collective enough O2 at those altitudes to maintain the activity of flying?

I digress - I figured that they could get pretty high. I wonder how high they would have to be before they lost any consistent observability re: reflectivity, speed, direction, shape, size, color, etc. Lets say that they are at 10k ft. Can they be positively ID'd as birds by any other factor other than they are in some kind of formation? They same goes for balloons for that matter. How big would the balloons have to be to be positively ID'd as balloons and at what altitude would they lose that ability?

What I'm getting at is that to say they are balloons is at best a weak guess. Using a circular shaped object at high altitude to debunk another potentially circular shaped object at high altitude is simply goofy to me and leaves a lot to be desired and could be debated ad infinitum without any results. IMO, as well, who would go to the trouble and huge expense to tie together 300-400 of the large weather balloons for what purpose? To hoax? Kind of unlikely IMO.

As for the bird formations I would say that it is a possibility that is what is being taped but for me, I want to see the consistent flapping of wings (the brightening and dimming of the objects does not consistenly not translate into bird activity to me) and at very least the semblance of a bird shape before I ID these as birds. Still for the most part unexplainable observations to me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join