It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico UFO fleet. Strangest formation yet. *More fleets added*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hi, I found this today. There appears to be another Mexico fleet which in my view, appears to form some weird scribble in the sky. Might just be my imagination, but this is what I see. They compare the video to birds to see if they are similar.

See here

Those Mexico UFO fleets are getting to an alarming rate, if these things are not balloons or birds and indeed they are alien ships, then we might be in deep trouble. It's like they are taunting us, they are showing their might. Invasion?

*Update*
More Mexico fleets, and now Arizona ones too! There are some good ones in here. Check it out.

Arizona

Arizona

Mexico

Arizona Night flashing Fleet

Fashing fleet part 2

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Those have got to be flares. I mean i'm not trolling this but there's no way they could be individual craft. It just seems shockingly impossible.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Mexico seems to have plenty of sightings. Yeah, it does remind me of some sort of writing. I'm just not sure what these things are. I wish we could get some clear zoom in shots of objext like this.

Troy

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Did you have a link for these if so, i do not see it.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Thanks

??

I just tried them and they work fine. Try again.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Look like a bunch of balloons to me...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sorry, Im not buying it. All I see are flares, maybe ballons, but in no way could the be Alien aircraft.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by lucasman]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I haven't looked at anything in detail yet, but that was a pathetic attempt to compare the first video to birds.

The birds at the end of the video were :
1. Close up
2. Not flying in "V' formation
3. Non-migratory
Not even close to what the objects in the video might have been.

At first glance, the objects were consistent with migrating birds. Each object fluctuated in brightness with the rapidity of beating wings. They were flying in fluid "V" formation just as birds do.

Definitely some vids worth looking at, tho.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yes, yes. These "flotillas" do indeed bear a striking resemblance to clusters of free-floating mylar balloons. Nearly every weekend over Los Angeles, if you pay enough attention to the sky, you will see many of these "UFO" fleets sailing along. Funny how these fleets never seem to fly into the wind, always with it. And how often they like to be on hand to observe how we celebrate our human holidays, since that is when they make their most frequent appearances. Of course, with their advanced stealth technology, the Air Force is helpless to spot them, much less intercept and shoot them down. They'd certainly be in for a fight then! Fortunately for us, the UFO flotillas only seem to be interested in sailing along and out of sight with the wind, rather than attempting contact. But perhaps that is for the best. Surely they have their "Prime Directive" protocols for dealing with a race of beings as brutal and uncivilized as ours. Well, perhaps someday...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I can only see long strings of balloons. I wish I could say more but I can't. I see balloons.

NC

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Maybe these are balloons. But we can’t be 100% sure. But soon we will be, I will fill balloons with helium and let them go. I will do so in the morning hours because most of the vids are morning vids. Will see and compare with balloons to see if their is a match. Will post findings here.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'd love to see a legitimate test. I told my wife I wanted to buy a couple hundred helium balloons, tie them together and let them go while videotaping about a quarter mile away. WOW...that ain't gonna' happen. If someone else can do it...I'd love to see the results.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Maybe these are balloons. But we can’t be 100% sure. But soon we will be, I will fill balloons with helium and let them go. I will do so in the morning hours because most of the vids are morning vids. Will see and compare with balloons to see if their is a match. Will post findings here.

You can also check this for a comparison. Though it doesn't zoom as close as the OP's vids, it has a very similar look.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Thanks

??

I just tried them and they work fine. Try again.

On my end, cleared cache. Those are outstanding IMO.
Recently one of our most credible weatherman on the locals news went outside to see what all the excitement was. He described them as a string of pearls, many ufo's in lines like those. But he was obviouly shut up, as nobody ever mentioned again, but it takes a lot to fool a seasoned weathercaster. Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyonshi

You can also check this for a comparison. Though it doesn't zoom as close as the OP's vids, it has a very similar look.

Nop, that wont work. They are to close, and the blue colored ones give it a balloney sight. I need to see maybe white balloons or metalic ones.

The white ones, when high up in the sky, give out a luminosity which could be consistent with those of the videos. Allso, it has to be a sunny morning. Almost all fleet vids are in the morning and there is a bright day and Blue sky.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

They compare the video to birds to see if they are similar.

As another poster pointed out, the comparison is terribly done and is therefore a strawman. That's like me taking a picture of my Honda's hubcap (complete with the "H") and showing how it looks nothing like a certain UFO photo which everyone thinks is a hubcap (and totally is).

And for the love of all that is good and holy, will people PLEASE stop doing photoshop enhancements on objects that fill a whole 3 pixels on the videocam? This isn't like in the movies. You don't get more resolution.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnMature
Those have got to be flares. I mean i'm not trolling this but there's no way they could be individual craft. It just seems shockingly impossible.

Uh the flares are all moving in the same direction in a holding pattern???

I don't think that kind of visual can be done with fireworks and certainly they would not burn that long.

They look like saucers to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Looks like flares stuck in a vortex of swamp gas to me, pretty routine stuff.
I would say they are birds, the guy didn't zoom in. They are not like the other videos where they zoomed in and you can definitely see that they aren't flares ,birds or balloons. The people who say they are just flares, i'm willing to bet that you have never even seen a flare in real life before. They create a lot of smoke and you really couldn't mistake them for anything else, plus they have a habbit of falling down to earth instead of flying around for hours.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
I can only see long strings of balloons. I wish I could say more but I can't. I see balloons.

NC

Balloons moving in formation? maybe hot air balloons piloted by people but those are not hot air balloons.

Also why are they not climbing in elevation as they move along? It doesn't appear to me that they resemble any motion of a balloon.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by denythestatusquo]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
They are not like the other videos where they zoomed in and you can definitely see that they aren't flares ,birds or balloons.

Really? There are such videos? Ones where you can definitely tell they aren't flares birds or balloons? I've seen the quality of zoomed-in videos that usually pass for evidence of something saucer-shaped and piloted by aliens, and I've not been impressed. Usually I just see a few jiggling pixels, smoothed out beyond recognition by the camera's noisy CCD and image processing, combined with the inherent shakiness of a zoomed-in lens (or worse - digital zoom which simply enlarges pixels and rounds them off in post-processing).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join