It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick and tired of sheeple!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
That's right...I have really had it with "dis believers" People who do not believe in Ghosts, in God, in demons, in reptilians PISS ME OFF, because with the years of research that I have done with UFOs, aliens, and then I started to branch out and figure out the other things...

Those of you who are "skeptic" about ghosts make believers like us upset. You make US feel STUPID because of your dumb un-knowing heads... you don't get it!!! You just don't..because we have had, or at least I know I have been contacted by my cousin who has passed away. Spirits exist. If you do not believe in ghosts, that is absolutely rediculous. You can not just assume that we die and that's it!? that's stupid...

As many of us, more of the population believe in GOD. I believe inthe otherside, we have all been there before . here's what I do believe in via my research

I believe that the government planned 9/11< our government.

I believe in reptilians because I have seen them

I believe in demons because they are aliens..

I believe in aliens

I believe in Montauk

I believe in time traveling

I believe in HAARP

I believe in GHOSTS and SPIRITS

I believe in the New World Order, but I am not sure if it will work or not. depending if people will just LISTEN!!! AND PULL THEIR FREAKING HEADS OUT OF THE GROUND. START LISTENING TO THE SPEAKERS.

WHY IS IT THAT A PERSON LIKE PHIL SCHNIEDER AND OTHERS HAVE SPOKEN OUT, THEN THEY ARE KILLED...

Folks...it's just rediculous. ATS makes me mad sometimes..

mod edit:

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by UK Wizard]

[edit on 30-3-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i competely agree wit u whitelightwolf!

i hop u dont mind but i searched 4 threads by u bc i thikn that youre posts r relly grate and insiteful you relly no wat is truly going on!!!

y dos ats make u mad tho? bc peple dont jus beleve with u? jus ignor them bc wen teh truth coms out theyll all be left in teh dark and not no wat to do but peple lik us will no exacly wat to do and how to escape from teh masons and the reptlans!!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If you believe in that long list of unproven, and semi-proven items.
How does that make ME, a skeptic, part of the Sheeple flock?

What if it's you that is the Sheeple?...In Wolfles clothing, of course.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yes I always find that amusing, in wlw case it may be different as she has experienced some of these things herself, but there are many examples of people following the alternative views promoted by certain websites/individiuals who go for it hook, line and sinker while screaming 'sheeple' to anyone that doesn't agree.
A fine example of brainwashing where the victim doesn't even realise that the only 'sheep' is themself!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You mention your research a few times in your post. You should be able to present your findings in a detailed, accurate manner.

In all your years of research what proof do you have of the existence of God? How should this proof make others believe in god? How many years have you spent researching these things.

Are "sheeple" just those who point out a logical fallacy or a factual error? Or is everyone who disagrees with you "sheeple"?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You know Normally i might be prone to argue or debate some of the things that you said, then i noticed this is the rant forum! IMHO you have full right to rant about whatever you want ............why because thats what the forum is for
!

Better you blow your top here than in a regular thread

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I would consider a "sheeperson" as one who simply goes along with the crowd... easily swayed by the majority. If one comes to their own conclusions and it isn't the same as your own however, that doesn't make them "sheeple" IMO.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Everyone has their own views on these things and IMO thats what
makes ATS such an interesting site to participate in.

I often read posts here that I strongly disagree with but I know that if I
am to argue against those views then I have to have some evidence to
back up my arguement, and evidence is sometimes very difficult to find.

When you believe in something very strongly I can understand how
you might feel to see others debunking your beliefs - you just have
to argue your point to the best of your ability and not lose your rag.

Always take other peoples views into consideration and try to
offer reasons why you believe in what you are saying, its difficult sometimes
but unless you do this then you wont be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
whitelightwolf! Good on you for coming forward with your beliefs that many people in this world would just laugh at and ridicule you.

But... Do you think a site like ATS is going to help? I mean you could come on this site with real photo's of reptiles, ufo's alien etc... and someone will always doubt you and the rest will follow.

Good luck with your findings I hope you carry on seeking the truth!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Not everyone has had the same experiances as you, so don't expect us to beleive in these things

Also, some consipicies you mentions sound absolutely rediculour to SOME people.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hey Whitelightwolf

I'm actually an alien, a cheesecake plus my muscles are made out of gello (no, really!).

If you don't believe that you are a SHEEPLE!

But in all seriousness...

If you don't believe in what I said, it's because you've processed the information I GAVE YOU against what you believe to be true then came up with a conclusion.

Just because everyone doesn't agree with everything you think is 'REAL' does not make them sheeple. Maybe you are totally wrong, maybe you are totally right. Everyone has a right to an opinion and it just seems to me:

You are easily swayed and convinced at the drop of a dime due to your (dare I say it).. 'weak mind'.

You are young so it's normal but you will grow in life and experience and begin to question...

Am I really a cheesecake?

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Maybe you are totally wrong, maybe you are totally right.

That's the mistake people often make though, things are rarely black and white and the truth usually lies in some grey area inbetween and slightly up.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
That's the mistake people often make though, things are rarely black and white and the truth usually lies in some grey area inbetween and slightly up.

That is very very true,

I was merely going to the extreme and thank-you for correcting and balancing out my statement.

Which brings me to balance, in my honest opinion - balance thoughts and actions then truly ask yourself, am I thinking or acting too extreme? And if you are, is it healthy?

If after that you believe and think what you are digging for truth is worth finding then keep digging!

- Nazgarn

[edit on 30-3-2006 by nazgarn]

[edit on 30-3-2006 by nazgarn]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Quite right! It's no good going into an argument or debate with your mind set on one "value" or outcome. You have to be prepared to realise that even if your argument or theory is almost 100% correct, you will never come to a real conclusion without exploring every angle and ironing out every crease.

If David Icke can't make people belive in Reptilians, then calling people "Sheeple" isn't going to do much good either. There are a hell of a lot of things I believe that make others think I'm "kooky", at least to some extent, but I don't believe in Reptilians, along with many other things. And I certainly wouldn't change that view for the sole reason somebody said "Do it or feel my wrath!".

If millions of people can't legalize a herb, then 1 person can't convince the rest of the population that every one of their theories is spot on because they said so.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well the whole point is, this was a rant forum, and I would never state something like this is a different thread.

While I have probably offended those of you, please do not take this personally. I have had my own experiences, and it makes me feel very stupid when sketpics try to prove us wrong. But the thing is...they don't know? They haven't have those experiences? they weren't there... The only thing that they can do is just speculate..or completely say NO I dont' believe it. well that's fine, i really don't care. It just bothers me how some people are completely "CLOSED" off to aliens..ghosts, and other paranormal things. This is bad because it actually puts them in possible danger...

Those things that you don't know can't hurt you? Or can it.... Ever hear that saying?

I know that a majority of people on this earth have awakened. Many are ascending and have a high spiritual understanding to things...

I encourage you all to look at both sides of things if you happen to have an experience. You see with me. I don't stop..I keep on researching, yes I know..I am obsessed. But searching for proof and answers is what I am on a quest to do. I believe in many things... but I do not have a "Weak mind" I am gaining knowledge every day"

So. Bless you all, I also ecourage you to be sketpical. See I respect those kind of people, but the ones who say nope, nope not true, not gonna happen. Bla bla bla... the *closed minded people* these are people that believe it or not...have struggles through out life. Just look around.

The mind is a very powerful tool to get what you want in life to happen...if you believe in something, f you put your mind to the grindstone, you can achieve anything... Which is why so many people who have had cancer and are thinking, "it's going to be ok, I will survive." Usually do...
whelst...when you take a look at the others some have a completely negative attitude saying things like, "Well that's the end, I have cancer and I am not going to survive..

Postitive thinking= positive outcome

negative thinking = negative outcome....

think about it ^_0

and take care all. lol once again, no offense to those of you who take my rant hard..or..personal.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You know, I have read alot of your posts. You seem to crave attention, I think you do drugs, and I know that you are paranoid. If I wasnt so lazy I could honestly bury you with your own contradictions and exagerated facts. You call people sheep who are skeptical. I read one post of yours where you believed something for no other reason then it had to do with god and then you found out it was fake later. And I am sheep? When you believe anything and everything and I am sheep?
You have made it clear you are young in a few of your posts. Under 20 If I remember right. You have years of research under your belt huh? Well guess what, so do alot of people. There are skeptics out there who have been researching this stuff before you were even born. But you and your infinite wisdom seem to know it all.
You have more then a dozen posts of your prophetic dreams that are sometimes confused as real and/or even atsral projection. I wonder if you have even had an out of body before. I think not as you only have these when you are dreaming. You wanna know why your dreams have to do with nwo and shapeshifters? Becuase all you do is read and think about it.

You say to have an open mind in many posts, but you never once seem skeptical. Your idea of an open mind is one sided. You are mad at us becuase we are skeptical? All I can say is wow. You would have me believe without a doubt that there is such thing as shapeshifting reptillians on your word? Shapeshifting reptillians that cant be taken pictures of becuase their on a diffrent vibrational level.....
You know why people reject that? Becuase some people think for themselves. Unless you have had experience, and I have read your contradicting accounts of your own experience, then there is no reason to believe in something as rediculous as shapeshifting reptiles.
You have made a post claiming ats is ran by NWO. In that same thread you say nevermind you changed your mind. In other posts you say you dont change your mind. I think you are the disinfo agent. I think you are trying to get people to leave ats. If you dont want people to be sheep, then why would you encourage them to leave ats? The one place where everything from ufos to NWO is covered and you would encourage people to leave? WTF. That makes no sense. If anyone here is trying to hurt this site it is you.
I have read your posts whitelightwolf, I have read them over and over again, each time wondering if I should collect it all in one pile and present the real undeniable proof that you have no clue. But becuase nothing positive would come out of it I have settled on this short post. Oh, and if you take this post hard I didnt mean it that way......but this is the rant forum....

[edit on 1-4-2006 by High Ryder]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by High Ryder
You say to have an open mind in many posts, but you never once seem skeptical. Your idea of an open mind is one sided.

I totally agree. The best advise ever given to me: Keep your mind open, but not open enough for your brains to fall out.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just because people have different opinions than you doesn't make
them sheeple. Do you know what sheeple are??

Sheeple are folks who just follow along without question.
Sheeple are folks who listen to the news and believe it without question.
Sheeple are republicans, democrats, independents, and the rest who
follow the party line 'just because'.
Sheeple are Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Muslims, New Agers, Wiccans,
etc. who are of that faith simply because that's what their parents
taught them and they haven't thought it out for themselves.

There are a LOT of sheeple in this world and frankly most of us have,
or still are, fitting into one or more sheeple categories.

You are probably a sheeple in some way, shape, or form;
just like the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
do they taste like people or sheep?

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If you cook them right, they actually taste like chicken!

A little ginger, a little paprika...

JDub

top topics

<<   2 >>

join