It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help With 9/11 Movie Needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hello people this is my first ever post. I'm looking to create a flash movie about 9/11 and the governments involvement and how they stood to gain from it. I was wondering if i could have some suggestions, and also if somebody could give me a brief list of things to include eg NORAD standing down, the WTC owners insurance etc.

Thanks a lot people i hope you understand what it is i'm asking for
i never explain properly lol.

I appreciate any help you people have to offer me my email address is [email protected] i also have MSN messenger if anybody wants to add me.

Thanks a lot

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The mod says i used all caps for my post but i didn't

[Your thread title was all in caps. Please review the link posted above. - Umbrax]

[edit on 29/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey ginger_gibbon5 and welcome to ATS

Im sure some members will have info to help you,

If you need any help be sure to just Ask

Asala

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ok I'll add you
I always like other people who know the TRUTH. As for what to include in the flash, maybe put the all seeing eye and the pyramid that's on the bills in it since those symols are connected with the illuminati. Also include the WTC being demolished (of course) and also maybe some how include the fact that september 11 happened on the 11th; 11, 22, and 33 are significant numbers for the illuminati. One more thing, here's an interesing link:

www.glennbeck.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thanks very much people, if anybody can find me some videos (such as the video which shows the strange projectile firing from the front of the plane just before impact etc.) and also images which may relate.

Also thanks for the webpage you gave me, i will definetaly be using the images and information. I want everything included in this.

If anybody is interested in helping me with this (the production will kind of be in the style of a documentary) please email me [email protected] and you will be credited appropriately

I'm not sure which evidence to start on
any tips? BTW i'm online on MSN Messenger now (but only for about 20 - 30 minutes)

Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Please help me people
this movie will help people learn the truth!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Try using yahoo video search and I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of footage Here's some I found Click

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Xeros]

new topics

top topics

join