It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Masonic Conspiracies Bunk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have been a master mason since 2002 and I have yet to see ANY evidence or trace of any of the issues raised on masonry. Based on my own personal experience; masonry is one of the worlds most ancient fraternal organizations and originally - a tradesman's guild of stonemasons.

There is nothing "secret" about masonry - that was how I was able to look them up and join. They are in the yellow pages, association listings, public websites, public buildings marked as "masonic" in everyone's view and so on.

Want to know the true secrets of masonry? This is great: There aren't any left!!!! Microsoft, Kentucky Fried Chicken and McDonalds have far more trade secrets nowadays than masons!

In ancient and medieval times, masons were persecuted on and off and so in order to survive - they had to develop ways to identify themselves to avoid being killed. Wouldn't you? Since 1717, masonry has been back operating in the open!

Masonry is about charity, history, cameraderie and fun. Anyone can join provided they believe in a higher being - this means christians, jews, muslims, buddists and the like. Politics and religion are taboo topics because they divide men of good will. Because of this rule, - there is a friendship and cameraderie in masonry unparalleled in this world. What could be greater than peace and understanding?

Sure, powerful, wealthy and influential people have been masons - but the bulk majority consist of hard working, fixed income, fun loving people who strive to educate themselves and walk in the path of righteousness.

There are good masons and bad masons - just like there are good and bad in every other organization in this world. Those who join in search of fame and fortune find their expectations unrewarded. Those who seek knowledge and truth achieve freedom from ignorance.

Immagine living your life everyday and still not being able to answer the lifetime questions of "Who am I, what am I doing here? Where am I going". Masonry may not have all the answers, but will certainly put one on the right track. Books on masonry are available at any bookstore, so you don't even have to join to find out about it's history.

Scientists, historians, world leaders, merchants and other professionals have joined throughout all ages because they all reached a point where they knew almost everything but the answers to those time old questions mentioned above.

How about judging people based on their works for a change? Masons have done great works that span from building monuments statues, to collossal buildings and public works. From the pyramids of Egypt to modern day government buildings and churches. Masons take care of the poor, the sick, their widows, their families, the uninsured and elderly. How could one ever deduce that masons are in any way - evil?

Anti-masonic movements intentionally distort masonic symbology to keep mankind away from ever reaching the light - for they are so desperate they will do, say and alledge anything - including propagating myths of satanic rituals, human sacrifices and world domination and whatever else may disorient or scare the ignorant masses into remaining in the dark.

From the looks of what I have seen so far on this and other websites - anti-masonic speech is gaining momentum. But just like all other anti-masonic movements in history - they are all destined to disappear like a fart in the wind. Masonry has been around for milleniums, and membership hasn't been dwindling yet!

On a sidenote: In WWII Japanese civilians jumped off cliff's, including women with their babies - because they were all told advancing U.S. Marines would BBQ and eat them all and a whole other host of BS. Sound familiar? In war - spreading such rumors is referred to as PSYOPS. Here we have anti-masonic groups with shady untraceable websites doing the exact same. Wake up!

As for me, I am not "naive". I was on the lookout for unusual things and after so many years, I must say I still haven't found anything objectionable that would cause me to run out the door.

The real enemies of mankind are not masons - but ignorance, pride, prejudice, greed and those organizations that propagate them.

Mod Edit: ALL-CAP title

[edit on 29-3-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Best.
Pro-Mason post.
Ever.

new topics

join