It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearing The Way.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I was reading from www.911-strike.com...

Titled... A word about motives

This is just a small part from it.

(2) As pointed out by Carol Valentine and Dick Eastman, the first floor of the western wedge of the Pentagon was occupied in part by the office of the "Chief of Naval Operations Intelligence Plot", who had moved into their new offices (early) and many were killed, as reported by the Washington Post, 1/20/2002 (quoted by Valentine, not independently confirmed by the authors.) Valentine noted that this Naval Intelligence office was responsible for breaking open the Jonathon Pollard affair, and Eastman speculated that had they survived, they might have had the responsibility to mount an independent investigation of all the events of 9-11 and its associated "intelligence failures". Valentine also noted a remarkable lack of enthusiasm in rescue efforts. Is it possible that the some of the individuals who had just occupied these newly remodeled offices, possibly on an earlier schedule than most occupants, were specifically targeted by the perpetrators? Of course, this motive would also apply if the perpetrators used a 757 -- although it presumably would have been just as easy to send the targeted personnel to their deaths in new offices in the second or third floor.

Furthermore, it should be noted that Commander McCollum of the now infamous McCollum Memorandum (8 point Japanese incitement plan for Pearl Harbor) worked for Naval Intelligence. Thus, it would be reasonable to object that the characterization of Naval Intelligence as the last bastion of honorable men within the military establishment, is hardly based on consistent good behavior on their part. And if there were problems with renegades at ONI who where inclined to put true patriotism ahead of the demands of the Neo-Con agenda (that is, the newly infamous NPAC report referencing a need for another Pearl Harbor to further their aims), wouldn't it have been more expedient to deal with them by means of demotions, or work assignments to Zambia?

So with that in mind i remembered seeing an early image of the Pentagon.

I had thought when i first looked at it that the control tower would have been in the way if it was still in that position on 9/11.

I would like to know when did the control tower change position? on the day of 9/11 the tower is in a new position, Clearing The Way.

Mod Edit: Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I think this picture shows the work had only just recently been finished, either that or somebody had grown fond of the old tower, and just could not let it go.

www.defenselink.mil...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You've got eyes like an "outhouse" rat. Are you a Fifer?
Seems to be a distinct lack of reasonable explanations doing the rounds, at present.
I also notice that there are a couple of trees missing from the scene. Does anyone know if these got the chop before or during the incident?

Gordon.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hello Gordon, no it's East Lothian.

Yes i did notice the removal of certain trees, i thought the trees near the new security car barrier we get the 5 frames from would need to be removed to make view for the show. And they have indeed been removed.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My original question at the top of this page is now not as it was when i originally posted it, and it was not myself that changed it.
The text that say's "So with that in mind i remembered seeing an early image of the Pentagon.
I had thought when i first looked at it that the control tower would have been in the way if it was still in that position on 9/11.
I would like to know when did the control tower change position? on the day of 9/11 the tower is in a new position, Clearing The Way."

This text should not be inside the external quote box, that is my question regarding the quote.

Can this thread be deleted by a moderator so that it can be presented again by myself in the way i want it to be viewed, or can the moderator correct the text back to the way it was originally. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The control tower was NOT in the way, nor was it moved. The plane came in next to it.

If you look down the page there's a good pic of the impact site next to the tower on this page.
www.physics911.net...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
, nor was it moved.

Howard you have the pleasure of being the first person i have the pleasure of ignoring on ATS, have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Now THERE'S a great attitude! When you get proved wrong, ignore! Nice way to deny ignorance you.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Links

I think this picture shows the work had only just recently been finished, either that or somebody had grown fond of the old tower, and just could not let it go.

That "control tower" looks like the pilothouse off a river boat.
maybe I've seen it a few times. lol

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
The control tower was NOT in the way, nor was it moved. The plane came in next to it.

If you look down the page there's a good pic of the impact site next to the tower on this page.
www.physics911.net...

I've checked out your link but the way I see the photos you cite, is that they confirm that a second control tower has been placed on the adjacent building and the first tower has been removed to a new position and its own building has been removed
The new tower has a different shape and placing of windows. The nearest building had a return on the face and was single storey, while the further building has no return, is taller and has a large door in one end.
Can anyone shed any light on the date of this work? Does anyone have dated photos showing the view with and without the new tower?

Gordon (from Dundee, btw)

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Gordon thank you for confirmng one of my suspicions.
Further to this, if you view the 5 frames and note the silhouette during the explosion of the top section of the tower building, it does not match with the new tower.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Can Confirm, the Control Tower was moved to a new position January 2001.
renovation.pentagon.mil...

top topics

join