It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if :: Section Suggestion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have been on ATS, BTS, PTS long enough to see a trend in some categories and for the most part these type of post are frowned upon because they do not belong in the section. They are the "What if" topics and the "A vs. B", the "who do you think would win", etc etc…. Most normal topics end up with this speculation type scenarios, and perhaps we could add a section for this common type of venting...

When I was younger I remember enjoying reading the "What if" comics from Marvel. You know what I'm talking about the "What if Captain America became the Punisher"; "What if spider-man joined the fantastic four"; "What if the Avengers had not defeated Korvac"; Etc, etc…

Then I see in topics like Examples (many more only listing 2): www.belowtopsecret.com..., www.abovetopsecret.com..., etc..

"How could this change our world if…"; "What if the NWO would of win.."; "reptilians vs. world super powers who would win"; ok... well you get the picture… I would like to lobby for a new ATS or BTS section for these popular what if questions. I think they are part of an over all healthy exercise for tossing new and exciting ideas around. Some times you learn things from the thought process and look at things in a different light.

What if?

Discuss

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Got it covered:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

new topics

join