It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stay Alive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
im thinking about seeing this movie tomarrow and i was wondering if anyone has seen it and what there thoughts on it are. it looks like a good movie it was eather that or go to a theater that shows (not old movies but ones that are out of the main theaters but not on dvd yet) and seeing final destination 3. any recomendations?!?! thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'll probably see it on video (as I never go to the theater anymore) because an old friend I went to highschool with is in it.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ive seen stay alive, ill give you a tip, NEVER LISTEN TO CRITICS. they couldnt rate anything right if they went to school for 4 years on a movie rating course.

stay alive was a good movie although it has romance in it and they do a crappy job with the romance scenes. but over all its a good thriller and some of the thrills even come with a few laughs. you should see it.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Good movie. saw it today. wasnt like nightmare scary but pop out and RAWR scary. i liked it. me and my sister were the only ones in that movie so yea she was scared. odd movie though. kinda weird. my question is who makes the game??? where is it made??? i have no clue

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
alright cool. I wasn't going to see it cuz everyone said it looked bad...but since you people say it was good, i guess i will go see it.

new topics

top topics

join