It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bizarre moments in life...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
for me a bizarre moment always happens after i fall asleep... with my ipod earphones on... after i fall asleep listening to my ipod and when i wake up, the earphones are literally tied around my neck sometimes even leaving marks, is that weird or what? my ipod is trying to kill me! help!

whats a bizarre moment in your life???

[edit on 29-3-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Are
you
smoking
pot
?

Because this is a really silly post.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
its not half as silly as some of the posts out thre... such as, "who is son of God" or "why is there an ignore button" or "how big is the sun" the list goes on...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I wouldn't know where to start.. first bizzarre thing would be being visited by a woman that was transparent when I was 4 years old. ghost? angel? who knows.. but I talked to her for a long time until my mother came in and asked me who I was talking to and I could see my mother through the woman.

But hey thats just a start.. my life has been full of bizzarre.. lets here some more.. comon people.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
worksoftplayhard, I would recommend NOT! listening to your ipod before bed anymore. One of these nights your probably going to end up choking yourself.

I see what your getting at though, like the cords behind the entertainment center or computer, how can they possibly get tangled the way they do. Bizarre I guess.

But yeah, lose the ear phones before you don't wake up.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I wouldn't know where to start.. first bizzarre thing would be being visited by a woman that was transparent when I was 4 years old. ghost? angel? who knows.. but I talked to her for a long time until my mother came in and asked me who I was talking to and I could see my mother through the woman.

really? what kind of things was this woman talking to you about? anything exiting?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
really? what kind of things was this woman talking to you about? anything exiting?
The answer to that question is even more bizzare.. all I can remember is at the end of the conversation she leaned over me and kissed my forehead and told me that someday I would remember this when the time was right.

To this day that has not yet happened.

top topics

join