what is the biggest question?

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
what question would you most like to have the answers to, that would have the greatest impact on life as we know it. I know that there are a lot of questions that need answers but what do you think would change your life and that of mankind in the biggest way . The discovery of life elsewhere in the universe, proof that there is an afterlife, proof that God exists ,or perhaps something else ?
After much thought I've decided that although I would like to know if there really is an afterlife, I will definatly know for sure when I die, so I think that until then the question most on my mind is whether we will ever have alien contact.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Cute Avatar, Panthea! I believe aliens are actually demons, showing themselves in some guise or another. I also believe that what many people have seen (i.e. spaceships) are actually high-tech, top secret military aircraft of one sort or another.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
so does no-one here at the moment have an opinion on what the most burning question to mankinds existence is?I know that this whole forum is full of questions but I just wondered if anyone thinks that there is any one thing that man should be striving to find the answers to more than any other.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
My question would be asked of God;

Why?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The question I would like to see answered once and for all is: Are we alone in the universe? And if we are not, have extraterrestrial life forms visited earth?

I believe the answer is yes to both questions, but I would like to get confirmation for us all. I would like to see the secrets revealed to the entire human population. Imagine how the way we think and act would change, if everyone knew there was an existence of extraterrestrial life on earth

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Do you want that SUPER SIZED..??

++++++

all the other rhetorical, bombastic, Qs--> are only mental gymnastics &/or open ended speculations,

meant for philosophy & theological explorations...

mumbo-jumbo
s/riff raff

top topics

join