It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the H5N1 Avian Influenza fear mongering programme.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I put this in the thinfoil hatter board simply because what it contains, and because of that it would not fit in the H5N1 board.

I was thinking, why would the government be so affraid of the avian flu? I started thinking where birds originate from, and my conclusion was dinosaurs, more accurately, lizzards or reptiles! you might know what i'm leaning towards now.

The leadership is rumoured to be shape shifting reptillians right? maybe they are affraid of a pandemic on THEM.

However, after reading soficrows awesome thread: EXCLUSIVE: Spin and Counterspin: New Bird Flu Mutation has 91% Fatality Rate in Humans that seems quite unlikely.

I admit my theory has alot of holes in it such as certain people resisting working on an antidote or process that one can be made.

Ofcourse an alternative thesis would be that elements of the government want to flush out the reptillians by unleashing a deadly disease on them, ofcourse some of the human population would die due to exposure of infected birds but perhaps that is a small price to pay for freedom?

Well just some theories from my limited intelect, feel free to expand on my theory.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Our Government are not shape shifting humans. I found who started that crap.

I do have relevent information about REPTILIAN Extra-/Terrestrials that fly UFOs.

Can you add me to your research list. I tried to post some good info but it wouldn't let me.

As to the BIRD FLU it is a pandemic.

Check out Eathfiles.com in the free section Linda has done in-depth research that is MIND BLOWING due to the fact BIRD FLU has mutated affecting many specie that had to be put down and the list is ENORMOUS.

Check it out.

[edit on 23-5-2006 by Unrealbutreal]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Sure, if you have any research to add, then sure, feel free to join the research project, just send Advisor a U2U and you will get scholarship status.

I don't subscribe to David Icke's theories but I was considdering it as an alternative explenation for the Bird Flu hoax (IMHO).

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealbutreal
Our Government are not shape shifting humans. I found who started that crap.

Just out of curiousity, who was the person who first came up with the shape shifting reptilian idea?

new topics

top topics

join