It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy a soda, choose it's flavor on the go.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

A bottle of soda currently cost a dollar, equiping it with equipment to produce its own flavors is going to cost what? 8 times as much?

It clearly wouldnt cost 8 times as much as a normal soda. Most of the production cost of the soda comes from the cola base the sugar & selzter water (Carbonated Water) not the cherry, lime, orange flavoring. That stuff cost a few cents per your average soda.

A bottle of Schweppes Seltzer Water cost itself more then a dollar.

Alot of the the cost of brand name soda is also thanks to the millions and millions they spend on advertisement. Thats why soda like RC can sell their soda product at a fraction of the cost of say Pepsi or Coke. So if you dont go crazy with superbowl ads for the stuff you can put the product out alot cheaper.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
This is nothing new or commercially viable. I've made my own rootbeer, and that was 7 years ago. I think it is ridiculous to think a company will spend money to equip drinks with 7 out of 8 flavors that a customer will not use; that is a waste of money.

A bottle of soda currently cost a dollar, equiping it with equipment to produce its own flavors is going to cost what? 8 times as much?

And I think if you can't make your mind up at the vending machine you shouldn't be drinking sodas, it has rotted your brain and left you with no imagination or decision making.

Well said.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Just shake it real well after adding the flavor to have a good mix of flavor right? hahahaha yeah thats going to work real well.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
i just read somewhere that the average, unwached, soda can top has more and varied gunk (for those of you not in the medical field, gunk is medical jargon for viruses and bacterium) than a public toilet seat!

yeek!

something i've always wondered, and i bet that a group of smart people such as this could figure it out - when statiticians say things like 'dirtier than a public toilet seat...' do they mean men's room or women's? cause i, as a man, when in a public restroom, will pee on the seat as oppossed to touching it to lift it. and is said toilet ina bar, yankee stadium, or what? is there some statistical average for 'public toilet' ? completely irrrelevant to topic at hand but i wonder everytime i see a stat. like that. hmm...

if you know u2u me, will ya, pls.

Boots out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join