It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and "Them"- Alien Experiences

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Thanks for bumping this. I have been a member since 03 and missed it all these years as well.
Reading this helps me understand the OP a little better, I can recall at times thinking he was a disinfo agent because he supported some of the most outlandish people here and yet grilled others who were much more sensible like they were his mortal enemies. I still have a hard time understanding how he could have backed that guy Dan. forget his whole name but made up a story about a fish alien that he killed with his bare hands, the whole thing was fantastical and seemed told in a fashion to pump himself up... at any rate.. I appreciate him sharing his experiences here. It's not easy opening yourself up and when you discuss things that have happened in the past there is always this fear that it is opening up an old wound and will somehow bring them back. I know that feeling.

Good thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by anthaltie

Bumping this thread as it was mentioned in a recent post. I have been a member since 2006, and for some reason I had not read this account by the OP. . . simply amazing. You are brave. I can't imagine how hard it was for you to go on with your daily life, and actually have a career. Yet I know how accomplished you are.

If anything Ritz, I just wanted to give you props for coming out with this six years ago.

Has it helped you heal by revealing these events? Curious, as I have experiences that I haven't said publicly. . ever. For fear of it bringing it all back. I'm sure you can relate.

Yup awesome thread so I am bumping it as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Awesome thread - came here thanks to a plug by sputniksteve.........

Thanks for sharing your story - respect

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I can empathize with how difficult it must have been to write it all down (putting things in writing does tend to make them feel even more real....like reliving the events). Your description of the hands....triggered a memory of a recurring nightmare that I had as a child. Do you ever hear them say your name?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello jritzmann,

Thanks for sharing your story with everybody. Your experiences are interesting, although scary and unsettling.

I have a couple of questions.

When and how did you realize these beings gain more power to manifest themselves when one concentrates, gives more attention to them? Also, what was it that convinced you these entities are not from a place other than earth?

Personally, I believe you have made some accurate observations about your experiences.

Thanks again.
edit on 27-11-2012 by rosey82 because: mistakes in post

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jritzmann

I was told about this thread by another member...I have only read the first page and I am hooked.

Will be back later.

Great so far!

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's with a heavy and saddened heart to share that Jeff Passed away the other day.

I'm bumping this thread up so some who might not have known about Jeff and his work. He is a legend.

You can pass your thoughts and wishes here on the OFFICIAL Thread

RIP Jeff Ritzman

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks for bumping this thread JA, it needs to come back to life. I only wish that I'd found it again while Jeff was still around to discuss this stuff. I read through it when I was a new member, or maybe before that while I was still lurking, I don't remember. It could have been the thread that made me decide to join. I feel like I talked to Jeff a long time ago about this subject but I can't even remember that. I'm getting so old...

Jeff's experiences resonate with me on a deep level, I have no doubt that he lived the stuff he conveyed here. The things I endured as a child around 60 years ago had the same exact 'flavor' if you know what I mean. Even though they were completely different kinds of experiences. Mine were more like poltergeist an other type hauntings, but just felt exactly the way Jeff described. I did see a couple UFOs as well over the years but that was later in life. I do really think it's all the same thing but I came around to this way of thinking much later than Jeff did I guess.

Anyway, I don't mean to ramble, but I think this is one of the most important threads around here.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous
It's with a heavy and saddened heart to share that Jeff Passed away the other day.

That is very sad indeed. Condolences to his family.

This thread was one that especially caught my attention as a lurker reading through old discussions before I joined ATS in late-2018.

One of his later observations in this thread still rings as true today as ever, if not MORE so:

I don't know what "they" are. However I feel confident enough to say that it's far greater reaching and of deeper complexity than extraterrestrials. There are definitive connections to other "paranormal" events, and many aspects of this seem to fit into quantum theory.

PS: Jeff mentioned that he was not exactly happy about this thread being moved from its original forum. May I suggest that it be moved back to its original area (I assume "UFO/Aliens")? The information provided by it - and the WAY it was presented - remains very important to the entire topic. IMO, of course.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The power of a childs imagination is extraordinary and I really wish I could be a kid again so I can experience these far out experiences. Its the wonder and joy of "was that really real?" that I miss.

Nice story though.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Soulece

Do you really think the things he describes are the imagination of a child? If only they were just innocuous imaginings! When these kinds of things actually happen to a child it's beyond frightening for them. Hell, it's beyond frightening for a grown person... Are you trying to say that you had the same kind of experiences as a child and enjoyed them?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

Do you really think the things he describes are the imagination of a child? If only they were just innocuous imaginings! When these kinds of things actually happen to a child it's beyond frightening for them. Hell, it's beyond frightening for a grown person... Are you trying to say that you had the same kind of experiences as a child and enjoyed them?

Yes I am saying that.

No, I was scared of some of my experiences as a kid. But not all of them. Some of them just filled me with wonder and "what ifs".
edit on 28-2-2021 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Wow, either you had different types of experiences than me or you are a remarkable person! I have tried to act like it didn't bother me when things got strange but most of the time I was sh!tting my pants...

Care to elaborate on any of yours? I'd love to hear!

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I just came across this thread a couple of hours ago. I have been an ATSer a couple of years after my first and only UFO sighting - and I am still trying to figure out what it was that I saw. Anyways, while I am here, I will share some "weird" things that happened to me as a child.

1) Strange whispers as I fell asleep - like a conversation was going on but I couldn't understand what was being said
2) One night, my family was visiting my grandparents, I was very young and was put in the same bed as my brother. I couldn't fall asleep. I kept looking around the room, and an apparition of a nurse appeared from the corner of the room, she looked like her lower jaw had been horribly broken - I was terrified as she approached me, sat on the bed, and gave me a shot. I fell asleep immediately after the injection.
3) One night, I was gazing out the bedroom window at the full moon. I was in the trance between being awake and asleep, and decided to fly to the moon's surface. When I realized I was actually doing this, I became terrified and got sucked back into my body before fully waking up.

I have always attributed these experiences to having an active imagination. However, my UFO sighting was very real, and I experienced it with 2 other witnesses. I reported the sighting to MUFON years later after having total recall of the event.

It was a Black Triangle that was approximately 2 miles wide, didn't make a sound and only saw it for a few seconds after it became obscured entirely by cloud cover.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I just came across this thread a couple of hours ago. I have been an ATSer a couple of years after my first and only UFO sighting - and I am still trying to figure out what it was that I saw. Anyways, while I am here, I will share some "weird" things that happened to me as a child.

1) Strange whispers as I fell asleep - like a conversation was going on but I couldn't understand what was being said
2) One night, my family was visiting my grandparents, I was very young and was put in the same bed as my brother. I couldn't fall asleep. I kept looking around the room, and an apparition of a nurse appeared from the corner of the room, she looked like her lower jaw had been horribly broken - I was terrified as she approached me, sat on the bed, and gave me a shot. I fell asleep immediately after the injection.
3) One night, I was gazing out the bedroom window at the full moon. I was in the trance between being awake and asleep, and decided to fly to the moon's surface. When I realized I was actually doing this, I became terrified and got sucked back into my body before fully waking up.

I have always attributed these experiences to having an active imagination. However, my UFO sighting was very real, and I experienced it with 2 other witnesses. I reported the sighting to MUFON years later after having total recall of the event.

It was a Black Triangle that was approximately 2 miles wide, didn't make a sound and only saw it for a few seconds after it became obscured entirely by cloud cover.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Why do you think it was 2 miles wide? What was your point of reference?

Did you see some details of the UFO that shouldn’t have been visible from a distance? Some people report seeing rivets and seams.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
When people have real ET experiences , most of the times it comes with poltergeits and psi experiences too.

Ets opens portals using tech, Higher Beings uses natural portals the earth opens in different times , they can read the earth patterns and know when and time, Ets force opening up the portals in a way and because of it the people who have these type of encounters will surely have other types of the supernatural kind.

Hope this helps to some who have experience this and doesnt know why stuff happens around them...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=2106077]jritzmann[i used to think my mom was taken over by aliens

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
cool bro

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Sorry to hear this guy's dead.
That's why I'm finally writing a book about my family's involvement with the alien abduction program. When Covid hit it made me face my mortality, and the knowledge I have is too important to die with me.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join