It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I haven't seen much talk about the use of night vision for UFO'S.

If you want some almost daily (well actually nightly) real time action, try out night vision. I have a set of night vision goggles called the PVS-7B, which are generation three rating. I wouldn't use anything less than Gen. three.

If anyone else has used night vision, please chime in. If you have never seen or tried out night vision you are in for a dramatic surprise. At first you will have to get used to seeing many birds that fly at night. A person would think okay, big deal, owls fly at night and of course bats are out there. But no, you are going to see a wide variety of birds that fly at night. Such as flocks of geese, ducks, and other birds which I have no idea what they are.

I have used these night visions for two years now and have many, many hours under the night sky watching for what is out there. I think only another night visioner what appreciate what really is out there to see. On a clear night you will see such an incredibly dense view of stars that it is actually hard to even see any dark space between all the dots of light in the night sky. Meteor sightings are plentiful, in fact seeing the tinniest falling stars are a real cool sight as they are just unviewable without night vision.

Now for the fun part...UFO's. Yes! You are wasting time waiting for posts of recent picture's of seagulls and ridiculous pictures. You know that feeling when the hair raises up on your neck and you get all goose bumpy, well that is what will happen when viewing with night vision.

I've seen many sightings up in the sky of UFO's and it is absolutely the most thrilling thing to see! You will soon realize satellites (which you will see zillions of them) and you will be able to tell which lights are birds, bats and insects. Airplane's and jets are a no brainer. But oh my G_D, when you see a UFO you will know it! It is the speed which is undeniable, it is the movement. I've seen these things make 90 deg. stops and turns, erratic movement, tandem flight.

All this, of course (not to offend you guys that know) is dependent on the Sun shining light on them, similar to seeing a satellite. You will just have an early evening to see them, due to the Sun shining on them and not being in the Earths shadow.

I'm not a dealer for night vision or have any affiliation with any night vision store. I actually bought mine on Ebay, but be careful as to what you bid on, these things are expensive. Like I say, only another night vision user would understand, but I cannot stress enough, you are in for an incredible surprise!

UFO's are out there! Turn off the TV and your computer and have some real fun with Night Vision!!

(My first post, hope I did alright on this au-some site!)

Mark

[edit on 28-3-2006 by dustyone]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Youre not selling:-

a set of night vision goggles called the PVS-7B, which are generation three rating
on EBay by any chance are you?

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Surprise, surprise!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Your joking, right?! If you really want to know, my user name on Ebay is SweetVenom and I live in Turlock, CA. Forget this above top secret site, I just thought I'd pass on some cool knowledge I had.

Whatever....

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
xeros your avatar

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
this guy is too #ing funny

i mean Borat Sagdiyev from Kazakhstan, i must say it's my favourite Ali G's personnage

[edit on 28-3-2006 by kalki]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Sorrry, I believe you or would like to. I would love to get a pair if you can see them as I do believe in and have seen many UFO's. They're quite pricy though. I'll do some research.Whats the difference between the generations? Can you see the edge of the milky way really clearly? and is there any way of attatching a camera to record what you see?

Jagshemash!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I absolutely hate to be negative, and try to see everything and every being in a positive light, but this person does seem like a B.S. artist / salesman.

I've been in the Army National Guard for 12 years and used military NVDs as well as a civilian set I used to own. While I haven't spent much time looking at the sky, I've probably spent about 200 hours of my life wearing NVDs and I've never, ever, not once even glimpsed something I thought was a UFO. Nor have I heard of other soldiers I was deployed with seeing any either, not even a rumor. And one of my deployments was in a wide open area with very little overhead cover, miles and miles of visibility in most directions, and still no UFOs!!!

I think that if NVDs "magically" allowed one to view UFOs more easily, I would certainly have heard about it by now.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I was a member of a research team that studied a "hotspot" for several years in NE Utah. We used Gen III ITT Nightvsion systems that were phenomenally successful (for details read the new book Hunt for the Skinwalker).

In summary: (1) The ITT Gen III system uses ambient light enhancement via photomultipliers but also sees into about 3000nm in the Infra-red.
(2) The 3000nm range extends way beyond the udual infrared film in cameras (1000nm) and we were able to see stuff happening in real time that was simply not picked up by either infrared film or by visual observers.
See also recent newspaper story:
www.ubstandard.com...

top topics

join