It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was Warren Buffet on 9-11 and What was he doing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is an intreaguing compilation of news stories regarding a "charity event" hosted by the world's second richest person at Offut Air Force Base on the morning of 9-11. What was the nature of this meeting and who was there?
www.thewebfairy.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Very good article!!!

Very good questions that are asked... wonder why there was a "charity event" at 7AM at a Strategic Air Command base, at the exact same time as the attacks? (Hint, it is within walking distance to a Phase II bunker).

I would interpret this as being a perfect case of making sure that all the Cabal members were in one safe place incase anything went wrong.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have a friend who works at the base, he works in intelligence analysis and he says there was no charity event on the base on that day, base security was tight for 2 days before sept 11th and people weren't allowed to leave.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I dont remember ever hearing of a "charity event" at a SAC base for any reason...

This sounds exceedingly suspicious.

As Whispers said, always watch where the leaders are...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The idea of our leaders having "advanced knowledge" of the events of 9/11 seems to be a fairly consistent theme among all of these reports.

Incidentally, Warren Buffet is still operating behind the scenes:

Aug 13 2003

Warren Buffett will serve as senior financial and economic adviser in actor Arnold Schwarzenegger's bid to replace Gray Davis if the governor loses the recall vote, the Republican actor's campaign announced Wednesday.

www.bayarea.com...

From Reuters..as of Sept 24, 2002 (yes a year ago):

Billionaire Warren Buffett and mean machine Arnold Schwarzenegger touched down by helicopter on the immaculate lawns of Waddesdon manor, a Renaissance-style chateau in the undulating hills of Buckinghamshire.

Buffett, 72, is guest of honor at a closed two-day meeting of some of the world's most powerful businessmen and financiers -- the ultimate networking opportunity.

The get-together in the ancestral home of the Rothschild banking family will discuss economic and political issues, the organizers said. But Buffett's remark, made in a weekend newspaper interview, that he is looking for a "big deal" in Britain has stolen the agenda.

"We are hunting the elephant... We have got an elephant gun and it's loaded," Buffett told the Sunday Telegraph.

Among those invited to Waddesdon Manor were the likes of James Wolfensohn, president of the World Bank, Jorma Ollila, chief executive of Nokia and De Beers chairman Nicky Oppenheimer.

www.infowars.com...

These are the reasons why I predicted Arnold would win the election on Aug 15 2003:

posted on 15-8-2003 at 06:02 PM edit quote

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone have a clue to the affiliation that Warren Buffet has with the Bohemian Grove and the Illuminati/Freemasons?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnold always HAS been a good face man.....

I'm not surprised at all. And yes, he's going to take the election.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We need to start including California as one of our subjects of analysis. When folks such as these are in charge, they will stop at nothing to exercise their agenda.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Keep in mind that Buffet is a known member of the Cabal. He is one of the first ones to know of any such events in advance, and would also be one of the first ones to be evacuated to a "safe location" in the event that something serious was to come down.

After thinking about it a bit, I wonder if perhaps there were a couple of TR-3Bs located at that base that date in order to evacuate the lot of them to the moon base should things have gone wrong?

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Buffet's probably one of the big wigs in the shadow government. Afterall, money talks and BS walks.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Your site is almost unusable. The design is unclear, navigation is unclear. The warren buffet article is a great example -- all comments -- where is the article?!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wow. That website you linked is convoluted and hard to follow but I did pick out this golden nugget.

"WARREN BUFFET'S CHARITY CLASSIC Sept. 11, an event that draws celebrities, professional athletes, and CEOs to Omaha, Nebraska.......... and actor Chuck Norris. )

now Chuck Norris in the NWO.

Maybe he is training the old farts his secrets on hand to hand combat fighting. What was Sly Stallone and Steven Seagal doing on 9/11

new topics

top topics

join