It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was AID's a Bioweapon created to exterminate the Black race? Nobel Prize winner thinks so.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i think it is more plausible to believe AIDS is a form of population control, introduced by nature itself.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
would that be the racist view that black men in Africa had sex with monkeys

man only in America
Join the world come out of the dark ages America
Mississippi /Georgia is overwelmed with HIV + and aids
Black communities are devastated !

this racism belief
makes me think of Chuck Berry's tune

Too much monkey bussiness
and I mean in the CDI
Center for Disease Injection

[edit on 2-8-2008 by solo1]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

Why dont you read the thread and understand what you are commenting on before you start espousing your anti-American sentiments.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
would that be the racist view that black men in Africa had sex with monkeys

man only in America
Join the world come out of the dark ages America
are you replying to the OP, or to me?

if its to me, i dont know how you came to your conclusions about my post, from the words i used.

granted, i have heard before what youre trying to say, but i tried to make my post as neutral as possible.

perhaps you asumed i was making implications, and jumped to conclusions because of a pre-existing bias?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
just a remark addressed to racists who believe in the monkey theory still .

The op is a story told long ago

www.radioliberty.com...

[edit on 2-8-2008 by solo1]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I don't know if you all know but at the present rate that we on earth are going. Growing, and using oil the powers at be want to balance the planet. And in order to do that they need to reduce. Earth population wars don't do it. But what will is virus and starvation.

What is be hind all this thinking? Nazis.... Project Paperclip?

----------------------------------------------------------

According to the report, 53 percent of new HIV infections occur in homosexual or bisexual men. African-Americans account for 45 percent, or 25,000 new cases annually, meaning they are seven times more likely to contract HIV than whites.

In Washington, D.C., 80 percent of people living with HIV are African-American, according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health.

On Tuesday, the California-based think tank Black AIDS Institute released a report that suggests that the AIDS epidemic among African-Americans in parts of the United States is as severe as it is in parts of Africa.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Why are the CDC openly claiming that Blacks are more likely to get AIDS in the USA, than whites. You know why be there are genes that are found in blacks that are targeted. And you make a virus that targets people that have these genes. Ok, then if your white how do you get it. Well do you have African lineage in your bloodline? that is how they can get it.

And why are the KKK always banging on about a coming race war??? They are in on some information that we know nothing about??

Do some research on SARS and it is a Bio weapon that targets Asians. The same way HIV/AIDS is target to Africans.

David Lloyd Rowson
[email protected]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Aids has an origin but I don't believe it's from the scientific community or some conspiracy to wipe out blacks. There is a connectionn between immoral behavior and aids..i.e. the problem in black communities is decadent behavior, not consiracies. If blacks, especially in America die out, it will be their own fault brought on by their own immoral attitude and actions.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spanishcaravan

Some European Whites have a natural immunity to HIV by way of their ancestors having the black plague and surviving.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join