It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sherry shriner Watch out! Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You guys...I feel like such an idiot. A while ago I posted stuff about the world coming to an end.. I am wrong. I am christian..well..whatever I do believe in GOD, and Sherry said that GOD was telling her this..so I took it all in, and I believed her...little did I know,I just found out today!!! This is extremely important folks, do not be fooled by this ass! She is a JEHOVAHS WITNESS!

READ THIS HERE!

Sherry Shriner believes the end is coming, and she also says confess your sins to god every night. NO do not do that..

Encouraging witnesses to
"confess their sins" to an elder opens the way for unlimited blackmail.

WARNING_ and when I did do this...what happened? WellI had this awful killer dream about a white draconian

How could I be so blind? Sherry Shriner is false. You will see why here!

2.2.1.3 Jahovah’s Witnesses

1) The Jehovah’s Witness or Watchtower Society worships the Hebrew angry god Jehovah. Jehovah is an English translation of the Hebrew Yahweh or Lord, a word that was expressed only as YHWH.

2) After admonishing Moses and his people not to kill, steal, or covet another’s property, Jehovah ordered them to the lands of the Amorites, Hittites, Canaanites, and others to kill men, women, and children and take their lands and possessions.

3) The Jehovah’s Witness, or Watchtower Society, is another Illuminati religion used for mind control and a front for Satanism. It systematically disconnects its members from non-members in the way of all mind control cults. The Jehovah’s Witnesses are a replica of the Mormons, even down to the Freemasonic founders, like Charles Taze Russell.

This comes from an anonymous writer> www.informantnews.com...

The link I gave you is one of the honestly true sources you could ever read from...

[edit on 28-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

MOD EDIT: Removing big quote and inserting external source tags. Please read: ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote and New Site Tag For Quoting External Sources

[edit on 3/28/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]
Mod edit, ALL CAPS, title

[edit on 28-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
This is extremely important folks, do not be fooled by this ass! She is a JEHOVAHS WITNESS!

Unbeleivable. So if someone in a religion that you don't hate says 'god told them something', then that something is true? This woman is to be beleived or not, not because of the evidence or anything like that, but because of what church she goes to????

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Even though personally I do believe in prophecy, I also believe prophecy and religion are mutually exclusive.
I would not all of a sudden disbelieve prophecy just because the one spreading the word is a Jehovah's witness, I mean all you got to do is pay attention to world issues to know what our future holds.

Just play it safe, choose no religion at all, because according to almost every religious person, theirs is the one true religion and everyone else is going to hell.
Since we are all going to hell anyway, why beg to be saved from it? Say no to religion!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sherry Shriner is obviously a charlatan and false prophet. Whether she's working with dark forces to use mind control, etc., I don't know.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
anything involving the JEHOVAHS WITNESS is a fraud in my book.

I know a ton of those freaks and thats just what they are....freaks !

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Even though personally I do believe in prophecy, I also believe prophecy and religion are mutually exclusive.
I would not all of a sudden disbelieve prophecy just because the one spreading the word is a Jehovah's witness, I mean all you got to do is pay attention to world issues to know what our future holds.

Just play it safe, choose no religion at all, because according to almost every religious person, theirs is the one true religion and everyone else is going to hell.
Since we are all going to hell anyway, why beg to be saved from it? Say no to religion!

no no no, don't get me wrong I do believe in prophecy. Just she is a false prophet, talk abuot total illuminati symbolism with that lion, lol!!! You can tell, because she is just paranoid...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
anything involving the JEHOVAHS WITNESS is a fraud in my book.

I know a ton of those freaks and thats just what they are....freaks !

Yes Alpha Grey, you see many people agree with that don't they! Freaks..no I wouldn't put it like that. You see, she is getting payed by the illuminati. Honestly please...GOD does not tell you to ASK for MONEY!!!... man... She is asking fro over 100,000 dollars! That is rediculous... There won't be an end to the world...at least not yet. America is not over. The New world order will fail,

And the power of the mind can make it fail!!! the power of the mind is so incredible! by the way, you can use that mind of yours to get yourself abducted, I know you were asking about it for a while. Just dont'! DO IT! You really do not want to be abducted pal... you really don't It's the worst! thing that couls ever..EVER happen to you...

since our frequency level is changing, and MANY people are waking up!!! SO be it! However...there will be micro chipping, and there will be an anti christ...
I don't know what's going to happen with these detainment camps. I had a horrible nightmare about it a long time ago...lets just hope it doesn't come true. O_O...Cause..yeah...i really don't wanna get beheaded..by a guillotine. *chills*

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
White don't beleive everything you read. Ok kiddo.

I grew up a JW and what you have posted by them is false.

I'll admit I haven't been involved in it since I was about 15, but trust me... there is nothing unusual about it. They have nothing to do with the illuminati. There is nothing Satanic goig on at ALL.

Sherry is a fraud. She is a total loon. But JW's are just regular Christians. I gaurantee you. Really the only difference there is..is that they don't beleive in celebrating Christmas and birthdays. Just like all other Christains, they are loving, kind thoughtful people who just want to follow God's word.

She is not like any JW I have ever known and I sincerely doubt she really is one. Her beliefs are Waaaaaaaaay out there. JW's do not beleive in the reptile race and some of the other wacked out stuff she talks about.

But hon, you are right to steer clear of her.

Good luck.

Stacey

[edit on 29-3-2006 by MauiStacey]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
by the way, you can use that mind of yours to get yourself abducted, I know you were asking about it for a while. Just dont'! DO IT! You really do not want to be abducted pal... you really don't It's the worst! thing that couls ever..EVER happen to you...

I do not want to get into a battle..but yes I still want my abduction.

But personally I don't think it will happen..EVER !! why you ask....

1. Location........central massachusetts is a bad area for UFO's and abductions. Not many sightings here and I doubt it will increase.

2. Genetics........no outstanding geniuses in my family....no one with special abilities........no rich power-mad politicians either.

3. Nothing to Gain.........their agenda has nothing to gain by abducting me at all.

back to the subject at hand......

yup those JEHOVAHS WITNESSES are a nutty bunch......and good for them...if your going to be a nut...you might as well be a HUGE one with a following.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
White don't beleive everything you read. Ok kiddo.

I grew up a JW and what you have posted by them is false.

I'll admit I haven't been involved in it since I was about 15, but trust me... there is nothing unusual about it. They have nothing to do with the illuminati. There is nothing Satanic goig on at ALL.

Look...I really don't want to get into this. Ok, I know these things for a fact. What are you saying man??? OF COURSE THEY ARE SATANIC The illuminati is, I don't think Jahovahs witness's are though. I don't believe everything I have read! I have done a HUGE amount of research for years! It makes me so angry how..redidulous people can be, Well you will see reptilians shift soon alright? the frequency is getting close..and I am sick and tired of sheeple!! No offense...but I take my research seriously..I have asked people, I have talked to people, I have read books, read everything I could get my hands on and looked at both sides of the story. I know the truth!...

Sorry but lately people are just driving me NUTS on here, with their scoffing attitude. I am sorry, I respect your opinion, but if this goes on much longer..then..*shakes head slowly* I think there will be problems..

None the less...I am sorry if it sounded like I was yelling. I was not yelling at you though.. Thank you for wishing me good luck. I hope you understand how frustrating this can be, But my friend..you are terribly wrong. They do have to have deal with the Illuminati...

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sherry Shriner is a witch or Satanist because I fell for her crap and ended up losing my mind ! Wierd stuff happened to me and I felt like someone was using mind control on me .I went to my Pastor at my church and told him everything and he told me that she was satanic and some how I opened a window to be tormented by demons .If it wasn't for God and my Church I would be dead right now . Stay away from Sherry Shriner !

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I am c Christian from north-east India...have been reading Sherry messages on her websites...she has the audacity to say that Paul was a seed of the serpent ..this is a direct attack on one of God's most influential servant...Paul did have some difference with some of the apostles regarding missionary work and selecting disciples,but Paul never subverted the Truth...after he experienced his supernatural encounter with Christ...I hope Sherry would not comment further that Paul had a demonic encounter with an alien???? God knows, she may mention that a saucer shape object was hovering above Paul (intially named Saul) and the light from the saucer blinded Paul...ha ha ha!!! I don't mind calling my heavenly Father Yahweh...but the way Sherry mentions Yahweh said this to me..Yahweh said that to me..I smell a Jehovah Witness rat!!! after reading most of her articles...I will have to conclude that she an anti-semitic, a racist and above all A FALSE PROPHET OF SATAN..my advice to Sherry is better join Hollywood and earn good money and don't mess with the Word of God...she has assured herself of a ticket to hell with a special cell reserve for her!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
"They are ALL FALSE PROPHETS
christian.jehova,islam,judaism ect, ect..... ALL FALSE

all trying to win your mind and soul.....not good medicine at all.....nope

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
In HER own words....

I wrote her in regard to her claims and that I thought maybe she was onto something...stupid me! Anyway, it's all very tantalizing, just the way Demons fool even the most elect. So, I email her the third time after discovering her Orgone Blaster, realizing that she was being led astray because the WORD OF GOD, the Sword, is the ONLY defense against Demons in this world. I was actually concerned for her and expressed that! Here's her response to me. I copy and paste it....

"you're intent is one thing, what you're doing is another..

you're a channeller for them...you just haven't fig'd it out yet, you suspect but you're not sure...I'm telling you, you are.

you are not God and neither can you speak for Him to me. I speak to Him direct, not voices in my head, not channelled hand writing, there is a big difference.

so dont' waste my time." (End quote)

OK,,,,, does this sound like a caring angel of God?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whitelightwolf

if i would be beheaded if i am going to choose between the micro chip or my faith in God. i'd rather be headless when i go to heaven

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I am the type of person that will listen to any and all religous ideas from people just so I can understand were they get their beliefs from. I am a firm believer in studying the word and not just reading it. I believe that you also need to study the history of things too. Like finding out who put the bible together and when and what books were left out and why. I would not say that sherry is a false prophet!! I believed alot of her beliefs before I ever came across her work. So I would tell everyone to make sure that they study hard and ask Our Heavenly Father to teach us and guide us through the truth before we totally discredit ANYONE because if we falsely accuse someone of being of Satan and a false teacher and we tell other people not to listen to them, then what happens if that person was right all along. I believe that we would then be responsible for leading others from the truth!! So again I will say pray hard and study hard and ask the Father for the truth in all things no matter what that truth might be. Bless you all!

top topics

join