It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thick v/s Thin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Do you prefer the petite runway model look on a woman, or do you like a girl thick with a little junk in the trunk?
State your case.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
in between the two somewhere ,literally id hope
but seriously there is a case for both.

See Lucy Pinder.

More buxom than most

and Jakki Degg ( any excuse for a pic of her)

No skinier than the perfect Jakki . shes really only the more petite woman i find attractive , surely no one finds the likes of Lindsey lohan and Kate moss that pretty , you need more cushion for the pushin

Seriously IMO I think we men have a lot to answer for , I think girls think men think that thin = beautiful , some times it does but mostly i find it a bit disturbing especially if the old ribs and collar bones are poking right through .

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Man...I don't know who this Lucy Pinder is, but wow. Now that my friend is a woman.

I have always been partial to the more curvaceous 40's pin up girl types. I can't stand that skin and bones look. The reason I started this thread was because I had an argument with one of my co-workers today about this very topic. He tried to say that most guys out there were more interested in the waif look, but I just can't see it. Who wants to be rubbing up against some female who looks like a dude, all bony and rigid.

In the words of the great Cheech Marin, the bone id for the dog, the meat is for the man

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am a Girl and i say Curves all the way!!!

All my mates are skinny and i am curvey and i love it.... well sometimes i get upset because they are in size 8-10 i am in 12-14.

But i think.... where is the meat... how can they keep warm..... whats to grab hold of.

I want to loose some of the curves but not all of the... i love my hour glass figure!

But everyone has there opinions

Oni x x

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Very cool Oni x x you should be proud of who you are. Sounds like you have the right outlook. Also nice to hear a womans perspective. You shouldn't feel bad because your friends are skinny, you probably put them to shame

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Like Clocks ....... hour glass ......... Get it? Get it? lol

Originally posted by Oni x x

I am a guy and I say curves all the way!!!

well sometimes i get upset because they are in size 8-10 i am in 12-14.

But, why? a minny can't sway in moonlight, there's nothing to cuddle up to at night, and dance resembles a 2x4 bouncing on a flat-bed truck on a country road ! lol

I want to loose some of the curves but not all of the...

No say it isn't so !! lol

i love my hour glass figure!

I prolly do to

But when ya really get down to true attraction - imo - it's all in the eyes !!

NN

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Skinny women tend to look sickly IMO. I'm not trying to say that fat women look healthy.

Now, this is the perfect type. Not thick and not thin.

[edit on 2/4/06 by Intelearthling]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to go with the full bodied women... now dont get me wrong there are definately some women who are very petitte but still very nice...

heres an example of a fine women... french too which means shes a foreign chick to me !

[edit on 4/2/2006 by McGuirk]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I have no idea how anorexic runway models make a living.
This look became very popular years ago, and it has led to the death of many young women that tried to live up to this ideal.
I don't find anything attractive about skinny people.

Butt the other extreme is just as deadly, and just as unattractive.

Sight is usually the first way that we have to judge a person, and that's too bad, I've read some great books that had drab covers.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Country Soul
I have no idea how anorexic runway models make a living.
This look became very popular years ago, and it has led to the death of many young women that tried to live up to this ideal.
I don't find anything attractive about skinny people.

I watch no media that does not affect my daily living ....... please tell me those models are obvious Photoshops? Please? Lie if you have to, I don't care, lol, as those girls look morbid.

A necrophiliac's dreams come true !! lmao. I shouldn't laugh I guess, ya gotta be pretty mentally screwed up to want to be like that.

NN

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It's simple really, I can find someone attractive as long as they look reasonably healthy. If they are too underweight or too overweight, it shows in the rest of them - physical and mental. If they are at a size and weight thats healthy for them, then they will glow with health all over, and thats a big attraction

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm with koolaid guy (chebob) on this one.

There is a big difference between thin and anorexic - btw

The first two pics posted by Country Soul look like skeletons, literally.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x

All my mates are skinny and i am curvey and i love it.... well sometimes i get upset because they are in size 8-10 i am in 12-14.

But i think.... where is the meat... how can they keep warm..... whats to grab hold of.

I want to loose some of the curves but not all of the... i love my hour glass figure!

But everyone has there opinions

Oni x x

Oni, You have all the guys in chat and beyond all dieing and drooling over you.

I am sorry, but what more could you ask for on this topic?

We all love and lust after you-I would say that is all that need be said on the topic of your looks!

:w::w::w:

[edit on 4/3/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Mrmon you do know how to make a girl blush!! awww that is really cute!
Awww this has really made me smile today.

*permanently blushing*

Oni x x

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I agree with my sister! and im proud of her for saying what she did,

I sadley once when to the other extream of being Anorexic, Always wanting to be perfect and have the perfect figure,

But now in a happy size 10 (Uk SIze,) and i wish never to be skinny again,

To me Health, is what matters, Not size,

Size should not matter that much but the person inside the body,

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yay to Asala and Oni!

I would never want to be really thin! I like the way I am

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I prefer healthy looking woman, skinny is just not attractive at all. I don't want to see your spleen.

I mean come-on the female body is the most beautiful thing in the world, its all the curves and the shapes that make it so.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Definately.......if I can see a girls rib cage or spine it completely grosses me out. IMO women are supposed to be soft and curvaceous, not rigid and bony like a man. Personally I prefer my lady to be between ten and twenty pounds over her intended weight. Just my thing..I dunno. More like the classic burlesque model types, with hips and thighs and all. REAL women, not this aneorexic variation that these trashy glamour mags portray.

.Asala...Crookedblue....I have seen your pics here on ATS and from the little that I have seen you both appear to be very beautiful and stunning women. As for Oni, her description sounds very nice..perhaps we will all be lucky enough for her to post a pic some day soon

And countrysoul...those two models look half dead. Somebody needs to hook them up with a sandwich...and fast. If THAT is considered beauty these days then I guess I am old fashioned because to me that is hideous. Poor girls must be starving - why would a woman do that to herself?

[edit on 3-4-2006 by BlackOps719]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I like a curvy woman myself......they have to have a little weight or they would blow off the back of my bike.........LOL

What is funny........Marlyon Monroe, the most sexy woman in history, weighed in at 160 pounds and would be considered fat today.

I know among the Hillbillys and Bikers.....curvy wins hands down.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yay curves! (of which I have many)

I worry about the skinny girls. What if they fall down and break something?

I was skinny for a month or two, but then I got hungry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join