It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I recieved this message (anyone gifted please see into this?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   

But if one happened to appear (spiritual or physical), once you start drawing up conditional contracts that suit yourself, it's amazing how quickly they disappear real quick.

Oh yes - there are rules of my own that they are very aware of. Good point.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Advice from the "been there, got involved with that" crowd: Don't waste your time.

Been there. Got the tee shirt. Talk about a humongous waste of time playing head games....

So basicaly nothing happened at all, good or bad?
Can you tell me about it? I kind of figured nothing would happen at all unless I was silly enough to do something it told me to do.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

This is my interpretation of the message Angela received. Her words are in brackets.

(�Angela I have only my words to give you now. Rain and sun days are no longer mine to see. Have many see wants. Have real needs to see and trust you are the one to share with me. Have me Angela.�)

This is the being telling you that it lives in another reality which is completely different to this earth reality; and he/she wants to experience the earth life with you. She/he's saying that there are things on earth which cannot be experienced on the other realms, and she/he wants you both to experience these things together.

Considering that we all come to this earth to experience things which cannot be experienced in the higher realms that we come from then this message is quite ordinary, and it's a common message given to people one way or another by their higher self, who exists alongside the human throughout life and experiences the things the humans experience. All the knowledge and experience gathered by the human throughout his/her life is collected by the overself or higher self who experiences life simultaneously with the human. Then after death everything gathered by the higher self is made available to the human. I've had this message before too.

He/she wants you to trust and accept her/him so that you can both work together to get the most out of life.

(�They are mad that I am getting to you.�)

Between the overself or higher aspects of the self there are earth guards who have the task of keeping the human consciousness relatively separate from the higher natures. These guards become very angry when they see the human interacting with the higher beings, and they will cause various troubles for the human and the higher self. They can also impersonate the higher self and lead the person astray so that they no longer trust the higher self or guardian angel. One other thing the guards will do is try to convince the human to commit suicide, so you need to understand that you are dealing with a number of different beings in your life, and this means that you'll have to keep your wits about you at all times, interacting with the different beings or voices as though you were interacting with strangers at a large party. Be the best person you can be but expect some of the other guests to be complete animals.

(�In me you can have more and see more. In me real mans needs are seen and met. Man can have only hate if not given gift of truth. You have truth and I have many gifts for you Angela. I am going to ask for your time in me. Many will want you but I can give back. Only I can give back�)

The being is saying that with its help you can rise above the mundane nature of human kind. That truth will set you free from the lower natures we are affected by, and that you have already got much truth but there is much more for you to learn.

(�I am going to ask for your time in me�)

This means that you exist within the higher self and your time is precious and needs to be used to help the higher self so that you can both achieve the most benefit from living a full earth life together.

He/she points out that you are precious and many people will want your attention, but no one can give you the things you really need in life like this being can.

He/she is not promising you material wealth but rather guidance through this life so as to achieve the most out of life, and higher truth so that you will become spiritually wise and strong.

The guards it warned of will cause various troubles but they are really harmless, and so don't ever take them seriously.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join