It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I recieved this message (anyone gifted please see into this?)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
You are right. It is trying to manipulate again. This time a different aproach. It got angry and mean and suggested things that are rediculas in nature - deadly. I would have to think it was a sarcasm as I can't immagine any intelligace at all would let it think I would do such a thing. To kill myself thinking it would save me and I'd gain energy from it??? I hope it don't come through on it's own - I won't be going there on purpose again.

Originally posted by jezebel
The message strikes me as having very dark intentions. It is very seductive and manipulative. The speaker is attempting to influence you through the human desire to be needed or important. That you are the only one it can trust or rely upon. Failing that, the speaker is trying to imply that you are somehow incomplete and that they can show you what you are missing. This may be, but the question is, If you let them in to show you these things, and they turn out to be dangerous or harmful to you, will you be able to make them leave? My main concern is that it may be a lot easier to let them/it in than to get them/it out. Just make sure you are prepared for ANY consequences that may result if you decide to consent to this request.

Personally, I get a very uneasy feeling from the message itself. I feel like it is hiding it's true intent.
Please be careful.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
what was it saying this time if I could ask????

I have to admit I got a bad feeling from it the first time, which is why I posted it reminded me about Faust......... really creepy feeling.

there's something about it that's too......... eager ? if that's the right word?

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have a few questions~

Because you receive messages from spirits or whatever, are they actually doing or saying anything to influence changes in your life or thought pattern? Have you done anything at all that you later thought about and questioned "Why did I do that"? " That isn't like me"?

Do you enjoy communicating with the 'unknown'?

What benefits do you feel you are getting by communicating with them?

Let me say that I don't think spirits or these entities can 'harm' you physically. However they seem to always leave you confused by what they say, and that is their game. That is what they do, they cannot harm you, they cannot make you rich or healthy, the only power they have over you is in your mind, and that power is to trick you, confuse you, keeps you intrigued and your mind focussed on their words, leaving you with nothing more then questions..

I personally feel that you really need to weigh the benefits (if any) of continuing to communicate with these entities. If there aren't any, then hang it up, move on to something where you can gain 'knowledge' and ask questions that can be answered.

These messages are distracting your mind with all the unfinished and unanswered 'words'..and that is their game and you are just simply falling into it, you are nothing more then a pawn for them to use in their game.

You have a welcome mat in your mind for all these entities to come and go as they please. You either need to take control of the situation or pick the mat up for good. Because there is little they can actually do for you other then trick and lie in order to hold your interest.
Magestica~

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
well said magestica!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It's so rediculas. I can't remember the exact words - but I was typing them as I got them and U2U'd them to someone...
Anyway, Something about my hand to a socket and feeling the energy. That it/he (i for some reason think he), would save me and give me that energy. So basicaly electricution. Like I said, it had to be sarcasm - I can't think that could have been serious, no one would do that.
Some so get pretty far out and just go from intelligent tal to crazy/silly stuff.

Originally posted by mulberryblueshimmer
what was it saying this time if I could ask????

I have to admit I got a bad feeling from it the first time, which is why I posted it reminded me about Faust......... really creepy feeling.

there's something about it that's too......... eager ? if that's the right word?

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
OMG - freaked me out. I just read a thread on the vpt? (can't remember - recording their voices)...so I grabbed a tape recorder and it's on record right now. The thing just fell over - all by itself on a huge heavy desk and just fell over!

This makes me hungry - starving actualy, for breads and sweets. Does this happen to you guys too when you are (what ever you call it)?

Sorry, to your post now..

>Because you receive messages from spirits or whatever, are they actually doing or saying anything to influence changes in your life or thought pattern? Have you done anything at all that you later thought about and questioned "Why did I do that"? " That isn't like me"?

....I don't know how to answer that really. First - no. I've never done or thought differently because of anything I've been told (accept to be prepared for a few things that wer fortold). At the same time I am in such a state right now that I don't know what is happening. There are a few possibilities.
1 - I'm going through pre-menopause at 34.
2 - I'm going through a midlife crisis
(These are the 2 things I keep hearing from conserend family and friends)
3 - Because of the things my husband put me through and timing and self esteem and a host of other things all comming together at once - my life has change big time.
4 - Is it coincodance(sp) that those around me precieved and interacted with me in a different mannor thus causing my reactions to differ and it snowballed all at the same time my deallings with the otherside/unknown/whatever became different in a big way. (can explain later- don't want to get side tracked).

It has been a year this month that I went from Angela to "Angela" - very much unlike the old me, but I can see (phycologicaly) why it would all happen at one point or another.

>Do you enjoy communicating with the 'unknown'?

...Sometimes I do. But often I feel like I need to, like if you were told to close your eyes and follow someones voice while walking --- now and again you feel the need to take a peek. I need to take a peek now and again.

>What benefits do you feel you are getting by communicating with them?

...I know things. I can check on people, get general info, know ahead of time who's having the baby and when (love that part), I hate to admit it - but check up on my SO. I hate some real trust issues now and I have a hard time believeing what a man tells me, so I find out 'for sure'.

>Let me say that I don't think spirits or these entities can 'harm' you physically. However they seem to always leave you confused by what they say, and that is their game.

...When I said that this 'they' changed about ayear ago - that's when that confusion changed too. It was no longer a host of them flooding in and saying things off the wall and most of them lieing and such. Since then, for this last year, since I now have a few that stay and kind of 'filter', only occationaly do I get strange or unkind or lieing. Sometimes I just get board and ask for it I guess.

>You have a welcome mat in your mind for all these entities to come and go as they please. You either need to take control of the situation or pick the mat up for good. Because there is little they can actually do for you other then trick and lie in order to hold your interest.

...I think your right about that welcome matt. How is it that that got there to begin with? I figured it was just that they gravitated to those who could communicate. But I was told alot had to do with love and caring and no negative and no hate. Well - I am not the 'perfect lady' I was. I'm sure there's negative in there now. So I odn't know.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Anyway, Something about my hand to a socket and feeling the energy. That it/he (i for some reason think he), would save me and give me that energy. So basically electrocution. Like I said, it had to be sarcasm - I can't think that could have been serious, no one would do that.

People have been know to do some insane things, because they thought a supernatural force was leading them.

Have you ever been compelled to physically act while you were communicating with a "spirit" or whatever they are? Sort of like sleep walking? Does he come to you without any effort by you to contact him?

I would be more concerned about being influenced to do something harmful to yourself, when you are in a "trance" state. I think based on his reaction to questioning, that you should probably find a way to block any access he has to you. I doubt that he could harm you himself, but that doesn't mean that he couldn't cause you to hurt yourself.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Just my opinion but I'd say your "Spiritual" Monty Hall is attempting the ol "Bait-n-Switch" in one way or another. It seems to me like you've already got the "Truth" in the situation and yet you're being offered Door 1-2-3 for some unknown "gifts". The price may very well be that "Truth" which you should most likely hold on to. "Truth" "Spirit" "Soul" & "Love" are often used in place of one another and not something I'd really be gambling with myself.

Another thing is that this "thing/voice" is offering GIFT's yet they come with a Catch. Gift's don't come with price tags!! The catch sounding way too much like "Possession" IMO. Combine that with the statement "I am going to ask for your time in me. Many will want you but I can give back. Only I can give back. sounds to me like once you "Welcome In" this thing, the reversal is solely up to it and not you. Also these "Many that want you" may also be "They" who "are mad that I got to you." so any help from "Them" after the switch may also be useless.

None of this even deals with your second "conversation" which would add to the question "Who is all this about? Is this being done with best intentions for you or it?"

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I think perhaps your missing the whole point to most of the members opinions, so I'm going to be frank for a moment, which I don't usually do, because 'frank' can really piss people off..

I really think you just need to wake up Angela, you don't seem to be at all afraid of possession or mind the lies and tricks. What is happening to your mind is *already* a form of possession, as you are blind to the blatent clues of misleading information and games being played, you are laughing and yet nothing about your situation is funny

Wake up girl! Seriously! Go out into the world and meet people, talk to 'real' people. If you are so consumed in these spirits because of your lack of trust in real people and listen to them advocate your life and path for you, then you really do need to seek some kind of assistance.

You say they help you see things and know things people are doing basically behind your back, and because of past experiences you find it hard to trust people, especially men. OK well let's see, you have a male entity telling you things about others' private affairs, and you can put faith and trust in him, but you can't in a real man??? Something very wrong with this line of thought and that should be your first and ONLY clue to stop communicating with these things..

ALSO...Has it ever occured to you that it is YOU that is coming up with all these thoughts?? It is your mind communicating with you, and you are giving the thoughts an identity? Just curious?

I mean NO disrespect, but you seem to not be listening to these *real* peoples sincere comments and I just can't stand it when people blindly pass by words of wisdom. (generally people do this when they are happy in their life and don't care to change things) *HINT*
Sincerely,
Magestica

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Have you ever been compelled to physically act while you were communicating with a "spirit" or whatever they are? Sort of like sleep walking? Does he come to you without any effort by you to contact him?

***The first time he came to me. The second and hopefully final time I called.
As far as 'acting' at their hand... Very small things that have my consent. When my neck get's 'stuck' because of back problems there is one that can somehow get it moving again. It's as if I can feel the pull but not feel hands or pressure or anythig, just feel how they want me to move. Same for looking in a particular dirrection for some reason or another. But actualy doing things - no. I did have some strange things go on for a fre very active months back in april. It wasn't that I was compelled TO do anything, but more that I was compeled NOT to do things...in particular come to this forum and a few others for help and information with the thing I was dealing with. I could feel the prickly like heavy warmth that meant I was being called (I guess that's what you'd call it) - and my back would hurt if I didn't listen and kept going - kind of a numb like tingly that would then get warm, then ache(sp). It was one of those scarry for no reason, kind of creeped out feelings that went along with it.

I think based on his reaction to questioning, that you should probably find a way to block any access he has to you.

***That won't be a problem. There are those who stand between me and others that try to come through now. I get a warning to stop if soething bad is happening. Unless I ask to be let though to talk to others. But yes - I will do just that. Unfortunately there have been a few bad ones that were stronger(?) than the others? The would come through and not allow anyone else to come at all. I was without for almost a month for this reason - it was horrible.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just my opinion but I'd say your "Spiritual" Monty Hall is attempting the ol "Bait-n-Switch" in one way or another.

***I agree completely! Very manipulative.

Another thing is that this "thing/voice" is offering GIFT's yet they come with a Catch. Gift's don't come with price tags!! The catch sounding way too much like "Possession" IMO. Combine that with the statement "I am going to ask for your time in me. Many will want you but I can give back. Only I can give back. sounds to me like once you "Welcome In" this thing, the reversal is solely up to it and not you. Also these "Many that want you" may also be "They" who "are mad that I got to you." so any help from "Them" after the switch may also be useless.

***Yep. I can't agree more. I sure wish I knew the outcome - both risks and benefits (although I don't think there would be benefits).

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think that maybe some guy just has an affinity for you. Or maybe its part of some grand causal play. Regardless, one that openly offers gifts by explaining it as such directly is odd indeed.
The only time I have had to explain a 'gift' , which to me is giving anything one can imagine as 'existent' is when it comes to teaching or philosophizing. Many times, I being eccentric, have been mistakenly accused of being self-impressed yet did not offer anything as such. To explain actions almost requires justification just to reach clarification. I would ask for a clear definition of these 'gifts.' Suspicion isn't fear it's just thinking smart when your heart says hold on a sec...

"There is no evil, only lack of good-like unto a dying battery which is losing its charge."

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
so I'm going to be frank for a moment, which I don't usually do, because 'frank' can really piss people off..

***You won't find that here. I like honesty - blunt or not.

I really think you just need to wake up Angela, you don't seem to be at all afraid of possession or mind the lies and tricks.

***Your right, I never have been afraid of that. I guess I just never seen or heard of anything other than that movie where the little girl was possesed - I and just can't think that green vomit, a swarm of flies and a spinning head is anywhere near possible.

What is happening to your mind is *already* a form of possession, as you are blind to the blatent clues of misleading information and games being played, you are laughing and yet nothing about your situation is funny

***I have wondered if this 'addiction' is something to be conserned with. For years I kept reationalizing it with the fact that if I had TRIED to do these things it would be bad, wrong or a concern, but since it was given to me without ever trying - therefor it made it ok. (It make logical sence to me - does it to you?)

Wake up girl! Seriously! Go out into the world and meet people, talk to 'real' people.

***That's what I've been doing the last year - getting out of this cage and getting out in the real world. I worked for a bit, started my own business met a new man, made a whole new set of freinds and a whole new 'playground'. The 'new me' is ready to break free and run wild. It was the old me that was fine with house work and mommy/wife 24/7.
(Please don't confuse my giving info to you for argueing or being defensive). I see where you going with that. I'm not lonely or board. I have a full plate and need more time and less people to concern myself with at the moment. Thank goodness it's not like you see on tv or in one of those sifi books whre the person sits and goes into some trance or something with the candles ect. I do hope no one thinks that I do that! How embarrising!

OK well let's see, you have a male entity telling you things about others' private affairs, and you can put faith and trust in him, but you can't in a real man??? Something very wrong with this line of thought and that should be your first and ONLY clue to stop communicating with these things..

***You really think? I mean I REFUSE to be a fool again. Wouldn't you take advantage of knowing for sure if the one you were considering risking your entire life as you know it for was indeed as sincere in his heart as he was in his spoken word? It's not like I spy on people and ask about their private thoughts. But if a person tells me something and I think they are lieing I can ask and know for sure.
I guess unless I can read another persons thoughts and know what they are really thinking - how on earth can you really trust a person? I have found no one yet in my life time that is pure in their thoughts and unlieing.
I mean - if you have a BF or a husband, and you knew what things they wished or thought of or wanted to do (and I don't mean with you) and you know what they would do had they been sure you wouldn't find out, if you knew what they DID do.....You probably wouldn't want to go without the benefit of 'really knowing' eigther. Know what I mean?
...hmmm, sounds like a woman scorn. Sorry men.

ALSO...Has it ever occured to you that it is YOU that is coming up with all these thoughts?? It is your mind communicating with you, and you are giving the thoughts an identity? Just curious?

***Oh yes - I wondered on that many of times. The thing that brings me back to a big "no, it's not me", is that I can't know things on my own. I have no way of knowing that whoever is trying to get pregnant secretly or that he is cheating on her and a devorce is comming or that an accident will happen. I can't know the future or what is true or what is false - it's them that know this info and pass it along.
I think it is me who does most of the other things, but not all of it.

I mean NO disrespect, but you seem to not be listening to these *real* peoples sincere comments and I just can't stand it when people blindly pass by words of wisdom.

***I haven't passed by any words here. I didn't re-comment on each one as would have been polite to do but my time was short. I agree and will not dabble in that situation. But I still have questions - I still wonder what would happen if. Not that I would try it, not that I don't think it is a serious thing in it's nature. I was hopping for someone's experience first hand or maybe they had seen something. Couriosity. I know, it killed the cat. But this cat won't go poking around to close - I'd rather just ask and hope for enough info here that the couriosity will be nulled.

I do apiciate your frankness and don't dissagree with anything you've said. I am very often completely missunderstood in what I think is so clearly just a dig for more information ... then again, I'm often clearly understood when I think for certain no one could possibley understand.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Thank you for the few U2U's I've recieved on this.
One, much in line with my thinking got me to wondering ~ what exactly ARE the risks in dealing with the bad?

for Eve it was to leave the garden of eden... did she not eat from the tree of truth and knowledge?

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
But she was tempted by the serpent (the devil) in the first place.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   

for Eve it was to leave the garden of eden... did she not eat from the tree of truth and knowledge?

Wow. Now this made me stop and think. How very insightfull.
Sometimes you just can't have the answers till it's all said and done. Scarry annology.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
young lady, my advice to you is to get rid of this asap. nothing good will come of this persona which, if it were good, would not have to beg or trick you into accepting it. this 'thing' is stuck betwixt and between and needs a 'ride' out. don't fall for it. pray at it.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I have never been nor ever will be fond of entities trying to communicate with me. I don't care if they are good or bad.

It's the same as unwanted solicitation from a telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson etc.

But if one happened to appear (spiritual or physical), once you start drawing up conditional contracts that suit yourself, it's amazing how quickly they disappear real quick.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Advice from the "been there, got involved with that" crowd: Don't waste your time.

Been there. Got the tee shirt. Talk about a humongous waste of time playing head games....

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertrat
young lady, my advice to you is to get rid of this asap. nothing good will come of this persona which, if it were good, would not have to beg or trick you into accepting it. this 'thing' is stuck betwixt and between and needs a 'ride' out. don't fall for it. pray at it.

I did just that - no more communication there.
Tell me about "stuck betwixt and between and needs a 'ride' out"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join