It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I recieved this message (anyone gifted please see into this?)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This came in written form. This (I know I can't use the word 'person' here, but you know what I mean)...asked if they could give me a gift. (this is 'someone' I've never 'spoken' to. I know better than just saying yes so I questioned about the gift and was told it was 'to be wrote'. So I grabbed pencil and paper and before long I was reading the message that follows.

I know better than to agree, but couriosity always leads me to wrong choices. I'm hoping someone here can give me a clue as to what would happen if I was to accept this 'gift'? I know this is a negative energy. but I can't tell you why ~ ?
I also know the bad or negative or whatever you'd call it are one who love to trick and manipulate and lie to get ???. At the same time, anyone in this particular position understands how tempting it is - the thought of finaly 'getting' to have it all - or at least more, or have what you do already have be stronger or easier ect.

If someone else here can pick up on anything - I need, or would like to have some feedback.

***message follows:

Angela I have only my words to give you now. Rain and sun days are no longer mine to see. Have many see wants. Have real needs to see and trust you are the one to share with me. Have me Angela. They are mad that I am getting to you. In me you can have more and see more. In me real mans needs are seen and met. Man can have only hate if not given gift of truth. You have truth and I have many gifts for you Angela. I am going to ask for your time in me. Many will want you but I can give back. Only I can give back.

***end message

If there is anyone here that truely has the gift, and needs the actual writting I would be more than happy to send it via mail ect.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thank you for the few U2U's I've recieved on this.
One, much in line with my thinking got me to wondering ~ what exactly ARE the risks in dealing with the bad?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
as far as i'm concerned, there is nothing that you are not capable of that this "thing" can ever possibly offer you. you do not need it. you are complete.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Making a pact with Satan for Riches or to be famous, of course being famous can bring riches.

Satan the father of all lies.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Damn!!!

Reading that all that comes to miind is the Faust story and Jesus temptation in the desert.

Dont do it, no matter how fleeting the curiosity. Any gifts will soon turn to nothing.

You dont need anything that this thing can offer that you dont already have.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
what makes you guys thinks its the devel?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
ODDS are that 100 o/o of replies will follow the same, Don't Get Tricked, admonition.

but, didn't the Jesus get tempted by the Devil..

it seems the Jesus had a character of commitment, a destiny & mission to fulfill....And Admonished the Devil to get Away!

without any comment, as this info was evidently 'revealed' to a Gospel writer (i guess)...to wit; i never heard of a parabel by the Annointed One to the faithful or the crowds...

??did the Judas have any foreknowledge of his acts?
was he committed to his destiny, too?

if you question/ponder...the church deems it 'crisis of faith'...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Maybe you should pry more to see if it really is a devil.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Id say that some one wants in -- badly. I wouldn't if I were you.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There is a very uncomfortable feeling that goes along with that message, Angela. If you want to proceed, please do so with caution.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I wouldnt be so quick to think its a 'devil' but most certainly it does seem to want access to you. Another distinct possibility (if you belive in this sort of thing) is that it could be a psionic vampire. Still a bad thing, and basically looking to leech energy from you, I would definately advise steering clear of them. Unfortunately I couldnt find any good links pertaining to actual psionic vampires due to to the use of the term in alot of RPGs.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
oh please...give me a friggen break. Satan on ats...lmfao. You have got to be kidding.AngelaLadyS, you should know better than to post "false or misleading information.Oh wait...I think thats in the ats terms and conditions.

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What the # did all that say? I did't understand a damn thing. I've tried to read it over and over but it's all just confusing as hell. Can anyone describe to me what the hell the message thingy is and what it's for?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
this is what i U2U'ed ange

my take is,

sounds like someone that has died,

they are seaking help and have secrits to, witch they find safe in you, sounds like hes saying you were someone inportent on the other side.

and they are the onlyone that can tell you why you were inportent

But most people here think its the devil trying to trick here "witch very well could be"

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
I wouldnt be so quick to think its a 'devil' but most certainly it does seem to want access to you. Another distinct possibility (if you belive in this sort of thing) is that it could be a psionic vampire. Still a bad thing, and basically looking to leech energy from you, I would definately advise steering clear of them. Unfortunately I couldnt find any good links pertaining to actual psionic vampires due to to the use of the term in alot of RPGs.

That's what it sounds like to me, too. I take the negative energies (anger, hatred, etc.) of others, turn them into positive (enlightenment, peace, etc.) energies, and absorb these enegies. There are Psychic Vampires who do this on a much darker scale, however.

I could consider contacting this "being" through meditation, and "asking" what it wants in return for this "gift", what this "gift" is, etc., before agreeing to anything it wants. Be cautious.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
temptation to give that which life has already blessed you is illogical...

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
this is what i U2U'ed ange

my take is,

sounds like someone that has died,

they are seaking help and have secrits to, witch they find safe in you, sounds like hes saying you were someone inportent on the other side.

and they are the onlyone that can tell you why you were inportent

Now I hadn't even thought about that - but when this happened I was trying to get my Grandfather from a bad place. (He killed himself in '75). How odd. I'll go back and re-read it again. I'd think he'd use his name or something that I'd recognise wouldn't you?

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I had replied (in notepad) to all the posts in one --- and as luck would have it my pc crashed for no good reason and I'm having to start again (not quiet as lengthy - please forgive for not re-responding to each individualy).

TheyWatchYouToo mentioned that "some one wants in". Now what would that mean? To take over a part, a whole, what exactaly would that entail?

In alternateheaven's reply "looking to leech energy". Now as you all probably remember, being here is my first attempt to 'learn' anything about all this - all my info comes from what I've lived with and I'm not up to par on terms. But this I've heard of in other terms from them.

LOBO, I think I will try to do just that. My mind must have been on hold at the time to just finish and not ask a single question!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The message strikes me as having very dark intentions. It is very seductive and manipulative. The speaker is attempting to influence you through the human desire to be needed or important. That you are the only one it can trust or rely upon. Failing that, the speaker is trying to imply that you are somehow incomplete and that they can show you what you are missing. This may be, but the question is, If you let them in to show you these things, and they turn out to be dangerous or harmful to you, will you be able to make them leave? My main concern is that it may be a lot easier to let them/it in than to get them/it out. Just make sure you are prepared for ANY consequences that may result if you decide to consent to this request.

Personally, I get a very uneasy feeling from the message itself. I feel like it is hiding it's true intent.
Please be careful.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join