It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious Vintage Recipe Cards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Grady's Catalogue thread reminded me of these vintage Weight Watcher recipe cards that someone once showed me. They are a crack-up! Especially the captions. I was ROFLMAO!

Here's just a "taste":

Bean and Mushroom Salad

I hope that you can see that this is a jellied salad. Do you see it glisten? Do you require a close-up to understand that these beans and mushrooms and pimiento strips are one solid, glistening mass? Okay!

See how the Ceramic Mushroom Family has gathered to show their children what happens to bad little mushrooms.

Onion Sauce

They call this "onion sauce" but it looks more like the end of a snuff film to me. Yep. Fish snuff. Die, fish, die.

The Rest are Here. Don't forget to click on the links.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
very good
i like this one

Once upon a time the world was young and the words "mackerel" and "pudding" existed far, far away from one another.

One day, that all changed. And then, whoever was responsible somehow thought the word fluffy would help.

Oh, and eggs, too.

for the fluffy mackerel pudding which , btw ive seen more palatable looking road kill

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
puke

jellied meals are just...

excuse me, i have to go to the washroom.

:shk:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Once upon a time the world was young and the words "mackerel" and "pudding" existed far, far away from one another.

One day, that all changed. And then, whoever was responsible somehow thought the word fluffy would help.

Oh, and eggs, too.

You've got to be kidding me! That's some nasty stuff there.

top topics

join