It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global psychic control link?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I remember reading something about a secret government project where natural psychic ability is being dampened on a global scale.
I have spent most of evening trying to find link of some sort, can anyone help?
Sorry I am so vague I can't remember the details

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Every one seems to be talking about this but it might be the H.A.A.R.P
project or something like that.There is talk of a machine which uses signals to manipulate a frequency of waves much like the transmission of
radio waves.Only this machine uses frequencies which the brain seems to be inline with,resulting in the ability to manipulate the mental state of the people in question.

While there is many different thoughts and conspiracies as to different methods of government mind control here i will direct you in two ways.

First check out the tinwiki thing,where people think of useing tinfoil hats to keep out the government mind control or whatever.

Now secondly here is a thread I created some months ago where a member had some sort of insight as to something big then around the day he forseen a change myself and many others started to feel a certain flux in energies check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-3-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks Toraylin
I am checking out that info.
I had a link the other week but no idea how I found it. Someone I know is really interested & that's why Im trying to find links.

You are on the right track though. Thanks for your help.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Not a problem,now I dont know if project haarp is what you are looking for but here is a link to my friends hotmail site thingy,we both have one(though they are no longer updated)but the last thing he posted was on this so there are some links i think.Check it out.

spaces.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

join