It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we do anything??!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well im a new member of the site although I've been reading materialz from the site and many others given on conspiraciez for about 6 monthz now. My question is simple, "can we do anything"?? All this New World Order, World War 3, and terrorism leading to The End Of Civilization (Link posted by Vis Mega on another thread), is there a even a way to prevent this or do we juss continue reading the text on a computer screen and researching as individualz??!! I for one recommend hitting the bookz, gain knowledge from education to put yourself in a higher position in society than just a citizen so more people can hear the truth behind the government and the War On Terrorism (Or should I say World War 3) and try to prevent it...

Anyone else have better ideaz please feel free to share it...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Unfortunately, becoming educated takes time, and whats worse, getting into those higher up jobs takes a lot of butt kissing and loyalty swearing. In the end I doubt that those that make it that high and find things out have any real humanity left to them...

So what I am saying is that as a whole there really isn't much we, the people, could do to stop it, apart from what we are already doing, spreading the information that we do know out, and trying to make sure as many as possible see the way things are going and question what's going on. Accountability is our only real weapon.

Though I did have an interesting thought. Is there any way to get a recall on the president of the United States? I mean they did it in California....it sure would be funny, eh?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yeah I supose your right about the education taking time and people who do make it may be consumed by the truth. But it hurts me to hear that I really cant do much but spread the newz and watch for myself
. Thankz for that statement though.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yeah I know what you mean by this particular truth hurting...

Here we Americans are, supposedly in a "democracy" with the power derived from the people, and yet the people cannot change the government because we are too blinded by other things...
It's numbers that hurt in this case.

I'm sure at least one of the Founding Fathers is rolling in their graves right now.....

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Sir Solomon]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Humanity is moving into a new paradigm that is what is happening. The struggle and stresses you see involve the idea of who runs the show once we get there.

top topics

join