It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about 911!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have been reading all these conspiracies about the next attack on American soil. Now I'm not saying I don't think it will happen, I would just like to know a simple question...

Was there a conspiracy prior to the 911 attacks? Did anyone come out with the detailed info before it happend? If so, then all these stories I read could carry creditbility. If not, guess it will make it a harder pill to swallow. So, was there a whistle blower on 911? A true detailed account of what will happen like we see every day on ATS? Thanks, AAC

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
That's debateable. If you believe that the US had prior knowledge, then yes. If not, then no. IMHO, they had the intel and either sat on it knowingly or they really are incompetent.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I agree. But was there not that one guy on the internet that detailed the event prior to it happening. I also just had a though, if people aren't smart enough not to see their cultural double-standards, then how are they going to keep that secret? AAC

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Also, think about that card game that had the towers being hit by planes. There was also a rap group that had it on their cover. Also, the pilot episode of "The Lone Gunmen". There were a lot of clues leading up to 9/11. But, the government said it didn't have any clue that they would use planes in that way.....yeah right.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hey, how about this..
What if these clues of prior knowledge could be more accurately described 'messages' from whoever planned it to the perpetrates of what actions to take?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
My most solid proof to ME was the 20 dollar bill anomoly. I mean come on, that is so suspect. The new bill was introduced a few years ealier, and we all know that this took years to orchastrate. You know some artistic elitist is laughing his #@$ off on that one. Alos, Operation Northwoods is curious too. Declassified documents claim that we were going to blow up the US MAINE and blame it on Castro to validate invasion, come on, these need to be addressed, AAC

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Also a possibility Smith. Sorry for one liner.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Hey, how about this..
What if these clues of prior knowledge could be more accurately described 'messages' from whoever planned it to the perpetrates of what actions to take?

That is enough to scramble my brains.
Could "they" be that calculated? AAC

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's not impossible, messages are easily concealed in everyday things, it's the oldest and most effective way. Very undetectbale, not like a call or message you can interecept. There is no 'file' as such to decrypt, no scrambled data to decode. It's impossible to analyse everything and figure out what is a message and what it is.
The encryption key, if you like, is the prior knowledge of knowing what to look for and where..

EDIT:

It could also be coincidence, I have them every day and I'm sure everyone does. The universe playing tricks so to speak.. Of course chance is whittled down by the fact that the WTC was the biggest symbol of Western Civilisation that could be targetted with relative ease and effectiveness, also housing crucial centres of.. err.. world trade making it a prime target..

Here's a good example of coincidence:

Last week when we ran into legal troubles over an awkward (lying + fraudulent) customer who claimed he'd visited the local rag, I mentioned it would be handy if I still was in contact with a mate of mine who used to work at the forementioned newspaper. Of course she had stopped working there when I last saw her... Three years ago...
I haven't though of her really until that day, then a few hours late she walked in the door! I hadn't spoken of her or thought of her in nearly 3 years! Turned out she'd given up the job she'd moved too and was wokring for a rival paper..
So weird coincidences happen every day, that's just one example of many!

Thing is that people don't normally notice coincidences in everyday life, but when it's something like this what we usually accept as being normal (though they are not in my mind) suddenly become impossible.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
It's not impossible, messages are easily concealed in everyday things, it's the oldest and most effective way. Very undetectbale, not like a call or message you can interecept. There is no 'file' as such to decrypt, no scrambled data to decode. It's impossible to analyse everything and figure out what is a message and what it is.
The encryption key, if you like, is the prior knowledge of knowing what to look for and where..

I thought there might be a trigger in this statememnt recently...

"And Iran released a statement it was making to the IAEA board, warning: "The United States has the power to cause harm and pain, but the United States is also susceptible to harm and pain. So if that is the path that the US wishes to choose, let the ball roll."

Let the ball roll is not what i would expect an Iranian to say.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Emm does sound odd, poor translation maybe? You are right though, it could be hidden in everything. But it's easy to get paranoid of everything, I don't know what the answer is really, be more vigilant?
The 'answer' is something that always leaves me lost for words...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Alex Jones warned that Bush and them were going to use terrorism to enslave America and take away our rights months before 9/11. Many people in our own government and government officials around the world warned that attacks were coming but BushCo ignored them all. Even some FBI agents knew it was coming and tried to get the word out but were told to shut up and forget and people ignored them as well.

new topics

top topics

join