It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out the Leprechaun Webcam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The orginal sketch of the leprachaun spotted in Alabama is now up for bids on EBAY!
Check it out. It's almost up to $500!!!!

Sketch on EBAY

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
lol leprechuans i was doing a movie on them so i looked them up i mean i seems full autentic but wat the fug as soon as i saw it in day time im just like omg noo casw all my friends wanted to see it CRAP OH I SAW A BLUE LEPRICORN ON A ROCK THATS A FUGING LAKE

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
My stomach nearly exploded from laughter when I looked at the webcam
It's a 2 foot tall painting, on a wall, in someones basement, with some rocks piled in front, and a bright light behind the camera.
HILARIOUS

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantes_torment
My stomach nearly exploded from laughter when I looked at the webcam
It's a 2 foot tall painting, on a wall, in someones basement, with some rocks piled in front, and a bright light behind the camera.
HILARIOUS

do you think thy pay midgets for running in front of the cam or dance for us?

btw i laughed so hard my sister threw a piece of chocolate at me...:-\ dumb leprachauns...i'll take revenge

[edit on 3-6-2006 by Felii]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
looks like soemone just put some rocks in front of some painting or a wall and took a couple pictures. (one for the day one for the night)

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"To me it looked like a leprechaun to me,
All you gotta do is look up in da tree,
Who else seen the leprechaun say yeah!" ~Crazy black dude from Alabama

www.ebaumsworld.com...

To funny....

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
LOL i cant believe that I just wasted 1 min looking at a cardboard wall, and ppl actually belive that its actually a field, HAHAHAHA

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
LMAO...give me a break!!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I find this website hard to understand. There cannot be anyone who would believe they are looking at a real scene in nature. When I first posted this link it was at night so it was dark and I didn't notice. I have since sent them questioning emails but haven't gotten a reply, go figure!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Its light at the moment, it looks VERY, VERY fake. Even the light seems to be reflecting off the "background"

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Every time I've seen to this site (wether it be night or day), it's always had the same quite blatantly fake (imo) model photo. So it's not worth your time really. It's not refreshing the picture, but rather refreshing the page.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
its real i think i saw the lolly pop guild runng around back there!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The webcam is in a hidden location in the field. The area concerned straddles the border of the 'fairy ring' and the Coogan's ancestral farm.

The links between the oak and the fairy ring have been established - there is also a link between the ring, the oak and the fairy tree still on Coogan's farm land.

The fairy tree is the last link the Fair Folk have to the larger range they once enjoyed when they ruled the land - their anger at this loss is understandable. We are monitoring the area in front of the oak because of leprechaun activity there in recent weeks and months.

For everyone who wanted to know where this webcam REALLY was !

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
WOW.
This is 100% REAL!! Believe it people! I just saw one myself! I'm not making this up!

Just so you know...I'm NOT serious! Between looking at the link and reading this thread, I've lost about 10 minutes of my life. Man I wish I had that time back.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537 Between looking at the link and reading this thread, I've lost about 10 minutes of my life. Man I wish I had that time back.

I agree with you, nyk537. This webcam is an obvious hoax and not deserving of a place in ATS.
it's about time this thread was locked to prevent others from making the same mistake.

thread closed

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Re-opened...

What the hey...it really is kinda funny...like a Saturday Night Live skit.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Just thought id give this thread a bump.

Leprachaun's may be more active today

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join