It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out the Leprechaun Webcam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Web Cam Watch

It was dark there when I last looked.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I see a stone wall.

It says it's refreshed every thirty seconds. I bet the leprechauns are there, but their dancing around in between camera shots.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
LOTS of sightings posted. Interesting find. Great post.

There are all sorts of these cams around the internet -
fairy cams, ghost cams. I think it's all great!
Wonder what we ever did without the internet!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
is that the same leprechaun that was mentioned in another thread? the one where the lady said she thought it might be a crack addict in the tree who thinks he's a leprechaun?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hahahaha, Crakeur I think I agree with the lady. I've watched that damn thing and HEY I THOUGHT I SAW THIS MORON SMOKING OUTTA A BONG JUMPING UP AND DOWN (Could be a leprechaun)

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wonder if people actually spend their day staring at this brick wall on the internet....

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
haha.............idiots...............erm
[closes browser and looks around]

[edit on 29-3-2006 by JackofBlades]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The rocks and the hills in the background don't look real to me?

Is there a thread where people have posted up pics of what they've seen at all?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm with DodgeG1. That's a pretty fake looking "field" they have the webcam set up in. It looks like the background is a painting.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
Is there a thread where people have posted up pics of what they've seen at all?

Here's some reports of ... well... fairies and little men people saw on the cam, but alas no screenshots, thus I must agree that some people might have been smoking some stuff when they saw the little men in green.... LoL!

[Goes to the site again]...

Honestly... There's a light shining on the background which IMHO makes it pretty clearly a painting/poster. And to make it even more suspicious, there's a crack right in the middle of it...

[Edit: Spelling]

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
HAHA! It was dark when I found this link. Do they actually fool people with that painting?? I don't get it......
LOL!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Maybe they've actually captured a leprechaun, and have him inside a cage, and the painting is just part of the decorations they've set up to simulate his natural habitat to make him "feel more at home".

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
i see him hehehehe

lol

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Who cares?! The postings of the so called 'sightings are funny enough!!

i saw the vague image of a leprchaun he was holding two sacks. he sat on a brown log and just stared at me. he satared for almost 10 minutes and then realized that I (or the camera) was watching so he ran. he must have been fast because the screen gave the effect of him being fast by making everything all blurry. he looked like a picture from a story book.

I see a vague outline of a person. Maybe a leprechaun. It's wearing green and is holding something. I can't tell what though. It looks like it's walking away. next to it i see a vague outline of what seems to be a green hat. this was between 9:45 and 9:49

There was a little leprechaun in the middle of he screen playing a flute!

In the bottom-right hand corner we saw something that looked like a little man winking right at the camera. He knows he's being watched!

and on and on and on.........

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I know this will sound crazy but I was watching the cam this morning while eating my cereal and suddenly this little dude comes up to the camera and starts banging on the glass and waving his arms around like a lunatic. I couldn't figure out what he was trying to say to me and then it hit me, he wanted me lucky charms.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
lMAO.
like it alot. Thought it may have been another crackpot poster at first then.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The painting is still there. I email them and asked them about it. What a wierd site.

LOL! Rasobasi420 I just noticed your avatar for the first time. LOL! Funny!
Anyway....

[edit on 4-4-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Now that I've taken a closer look, it does look like a painting.... Darn I really wanted some cookies from those Keebler Elves.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i've always wanted to see a leprechaun...lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
With so many claims, but nobody that has offered up a screenshot, I'm gonna have to say naw. I'd much prefer watching wild animal cams. There are some good ones of zoos, africa, or even underwater that nearly always have animals on them. And if they don't, those ones actually DO provide screenshots. Don't waste your time with this one

top topics

<<   2 >>

join