It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enceladus-Dulce Base Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I was just thinking that there might be a connection between Dulce and Enceladus.

Alright let's review:
Enceladus has liquid water underneath the geysers

The Dulce base is in New Mexico
Ever wonder why the first atomic bomb was exploded in New Mexico and the Roswell incident and there's water on Enceladus?

Well, Enceladus HAS LIFE! Think about it! Liquid water. The aliens probably lived underneath the water and have mutated to cope with the hot temperatures in the geysers.

Now, the aliens, probably were imperialistic. So they looked for planets to conquer. Now they saw Earth, and precisley New Mexico (assuming it's empty). But their ship crashed in the New Mexican mountains and then they buried it. If you wondering how nobody saw it, it was invisible.

So the underground ship become the base, they built a tunnel to Los Alamos to develop an atomic bomb and then they tested it in the White Sands Base.

But now, their home base is on Enceladus.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I ask this rhetorically:

But why?

If "they" are here pushing us, pulling us, manipulating us physically, emotionally, spiritually and technologically, why do they supposedly live underground? Why out of sight, out of mind?

My son has two turtles in a large tub in our living room. They see him when he feeds them, they see us when we move them out of the tub to change their water and my son "plays" with them on the living room carpet.

Why burrow underground to make themselves invisible to the people of the planet? If they have little to fear from humans, why do they not roam amongst us in plain view like we do to ants in the back yard?

I don't ask these things as an unbeliever, I ask because I genuinely don't understand.

JDub

jra

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Umm what? This made no sense at all. I don't get what connection your making between the two. And LOTS of assumptions and speculation on your part that comes out of no where.

I am very confused.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by jra]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, I said they lived underground on Enceladus. Maybe they are more comfortable underground and they are plotting a way to kill us. Why would they conduct all those experiments? Every wonder why the Dulce people are complaining about radiation? They are the first targets.

jra

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't even know how one can even take this seriously. I mean no offense, but this whole idea of yours is incredibly silly to say the least. If there is life on Enceladus, it would most likely be extremely primative. No imperialistic, spaceship flying, "death-to-all-humans!", type Aliens i'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well he said that Enclaudeus is another one of their bases. But apart from that.. I agree JRA, it just doesn't make any sense.

Maybe he could explain in alot more detail.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Why Enceladus is the headquarters of these aliens is easy. If they were from another solor system they would have found another planet to manipulate. Enceladus is relatively close to Earth, with their speed of spaceships and it's a very habitable planet.

It is strange they landed in New Mexico, I agree. But maybe their ship broke and they landed in Dulce.

And another thing isn't a bit ironic that I am accused of speculations and assumptions when this site is about speculations and assumptions based on those speculations?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Why Enceladus is the headquarters of these aliens is easy. If they were from another solor system they would have found another planet to manipulate. Enceladus is relatively close to Earth, with their speed of spaceships and it's a very habitable planet.

If they're coming from stars far away (and what stars arn't?) then why wouldn't they just go the extra distance to Earth.

How is Enceladus easy to manipulate?
How is it close to Earth? There are many closer celestial bodies.
Again, why not just go the extra distance to Earth?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I never said Encleadus was easy to mainpulate. I said that Earth was easy to mainpulate by the Enceladuians. Why did they come to Earth when there are closer celestial bodies? Because Earth APPEARS TO HAVE WATER! What are the celestial bodies en route? The 44 other moons in the Saturnian system, then Jupiter, the asteriod belt, Mars, and then us. All of those planets/moons only have rocks/gas. And don't tell me Mars and Europa have ice. I mean water in a liquid state!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duceladus
......The aliens probably lived underneath the water and have mutated to cope with the hot temperatures in the geysers.

what hot temperatures ??? Encleadus is anything but HOT. sure maybe at the core it could be hot...but not anywhere near the surface. And the geysers you speak of are water geysers......they can only be so hot before they vaporize (i.e steam!) and steam is not hot enough to cause Ebe's to mutate......why would that cause them to mutate ?? surely there are hotter places the Ebe's have been to which would make Encleadus look like an ice cube.

I am sure the geysers are warm.....but not hot.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Enceladus overall is cold. True. But in the geysers there are warm temperatures. Can I ask you something. Earth has warm temperatures(by solar system standards), but does that mean we live in the cold places such as the poles? No, only a few hundred thousand live in the Arctic even!

On Encelaudus it's in reverse. The Enceladuians, if they exist, live in the "channels of geysers". Ever seen pictures of geysers, in say Yellowstone National Park? There is a "pool" of water, maybe superheated water. The point is the water is liquid there because there are no nuclei for to heat. Look,I recently did an experiment about this in my high school. True, there was steam, BUT ON THE BOTTOM THERE WAS STILL LIQUID WATER(Though as it heated it became less and less).

new topics

top topics

join