It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN report on Exorcism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Exorcist, demon face-off in hotel room

Facts and opinions please?

[Could a mod move for me? I meant to put this in Paranomal Studies. Love you guys, you're the best
]

[edit on 28-3-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Exorcism's ... Eh, one way for the church to make money I guess. Get schizophrenics to think they're possessed and you got a pretty easy job!

www.msnbc.msn.com...

"Exorcism is the most dangerous hoax in treating mental illness,"

www.parascope.com...

You should read a few of the cases on there. And watch that movie, The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Sure, the church might be urging people not too, but I say you go for it anyways.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Prot0n]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Got only the following to say:

1. Why are there so many obese people in that video?
2. There sure are a lot of devils to battle huh
If people just took responsibility for their own action and confronted themselves properly and deal with their own issues both emotional and physical then they don't need excorscists
3. If you take the movie excorcism of emily rose as a fact then you're gullible. Based on a true story my arse. Been working to long with various systems based on Daemons to take movies and texts similar to that seriously.

Now let's talk about real possesions against your will and not those little insignificant "possesions" by biblical demons...

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It is based on the real story, but... it's not the true story as it happened. It's a movie ffs.

you can read about the true story here

www.moviesonline.ca...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Prot0n]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have to admit to being very leary of preachers like this. It seems too showy to me.

I also have to say if someone is going to be exorcised, they better have some serious faith to fill that hole the demon got into in the first place. Without it, I would guess that something would just come back

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
I have to admit to being very leary of preachers like this. It seems too showy to me.

I also have to say if someone is going to be exorcised, they better have some serious faith to fill that hole the demon got into in the first place. Without it, I would guess that something would just come back

Yea, showy and... he make's money off it. BUT, it's ok... he doesn't REALLY make a profit on it. He puts most of it into training the next generation of demon buster's!

*cough*scam*cough*

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't know what to think really. Nothing the man said sounded off-par in my mind. The people they interviewed from the audience...well, let's just say they didn't pick the top 3 in that set. One of the them said, "I come here to see something paranormal". With such expectations, how could you not? Many questions, not enough answers for me.

I've not had to do any exorcising yet, though will not discount the possibility as I've come face to face with the enemy.

top topics

join