It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati rituals during Republican and Democratic conventions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I noticed a strange thing about the last few Republican and Democratic national conventions. I’m usually so appalled by the actions taken at these conventions, like illegal arrests and detentions, designated “free speech zones” and complete lack of media coverage, that I don’t pay attention to the other aspects of it.

For example, in 2000 in Philadelphia, the Republicans held their national convention. The date was July 31, August eve. Philadelphia is know to one of the pivotal cities in the founding of this nation, and home to one of the most decadent Masonic temples in North America. As a matter of fact, the statue of William Penn which sits on top of Philadelphia city hall points directly at the Masonic temple.

img530.imageshack.us..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

It’s not too often that all of the big names in the Republican party get together for a ho-down. And it’s an interesting thing that the date chosen for the 2kRNC was July 31st, August Eve. It has been shown through Illuminati symbolism that those elite worship the sun, the all Seeing Eye. What a coincidence it is that July 31 happens to be the Celtic holiday Lughnassad. Lughnassad is a holiday dedicated to the beginning of the harvest. More interestingly it is named for the Celtic sun god Lugh (loo). Lugh was another one of those gods that existed within a trinity. Another thing to note is that the standard Lughnassad ceremonies consist of contests of strength and skill. What a way to choose a presidential candidate.

The next thing I looked at was the next RNC in 2004, which took place in NYC on August 31st. New York City is another one of those founding cities, and for a while our nation’s capital. This convention brought civil rights to a new low, and NYC was fined for its blatant contempt of individual rights. Aside from what was going on on the surface, this ceremony was being held on a very special night, seven years to the day after the death of Princess Diana. I find this interesting because the events surrounding her death are still widely speculated. One of these theories is that she was sacrificed to the goddess Hecate on the “mirror” of her holiday, August 13 (mirror would be 31) by the Illuminati.

And for the DNCs, I’ll start with 2000 because I’m still working on the earlier conventions. The 2kDNC happened on August 14th, 2000. This is the day after the true celebration of Hecate, and the day after any sacrifice may have been made in her name. As well as the celebration of the Roman God Vertumnus who was responsible for the changing of the seasons, and had the interesting ability to change physical form. The worship of a shape-changing deity also seems to go along with the ideas of reptilian shape shifters.

AS for the 2004 DNC, It falls dead square on Septinu Guletaju Diena (The Day of the Seven Sleepers). This holiday had it’s origins in ancient Latvia. It honors seven saints from Ephesus who were walled up in a cave until they were found 2 centuries later by masons. The legend says that these saints awoke to find Christian crosses everywhere, where before Christians were persecuted. The interesting thing is the symbolism between the two holidays. The Seven Sleepers waking up to find a new world, Vertumnus’s responsibility for change. It seems like a common thread. I’m not sure about it’s Illuminati ties yet.

This is a theory in progress, and I'll get back with more "coincidences" as I come accross them.

Cug

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I suppose it's just a coincidence you posted this on the anniversary of Three Mile Island suffering a partial core meltdown.

It's also the anniversary Dwight D. Eisenhower death, and Caspar Weinberger, Augusto Pinochet both died today. ALL members of the un-named group of anti-Illuminati planning to take over the world.

Who are your masters??

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
I suppose it's just a coincidence you posted this on the anniversary of Three Mile Island suffering a partial core meltdown.

It's also the anniversary Dwight D. Eisenhower death, and Caspar Weinberger, Augusto Pinochet both died today. ALL members of the un-named group of anti-Illuminati planning to take over the world.

Who are your masters??

I see your point. It's actually a point that I made on another jubject in another thread, but there are links beyond the specific dates.

I haven't found many connections with the Democrats. I think the two I posted about the DNC's were a stretch too.
These are connections I found with previous RNCs

'96 RNC Aug 12-15 ----------> Assumption of Mary. Roman Catholic ascention of Mary.

'92 RNC Aug 17-21 ----------> Roman Catholic Honoring of Saint Helena Of Constantinople, mother of Emporer Constantine

'88 RNC Aug 15-18 ----------> Same as above.

'84 RNC Aug 20-23 ----------> Roman Festival Consuelia in honor of the Roman god Consus, protector of the harvest. This day also honors Mars, god of war and protector of the harvest.

So the connections as I see them are days used to honor and protect the Harvest. Another connection with is the coinciding with days traditionaly used to honor the mother, or childbirth.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
is anyone here in this group of illuminati ????

new topics

top topics

join