It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you to the ATS Staff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I would like to take this time to thank all of the staff members who had helped me to get my password reset.

Yesterday, something strange happened to me. I was about to send a u2u to another member, and I got a message 'you must be logged in to send u2u's'.

After repeated attempts, I became frustrated and sent out u2u's under my old username, to any Moderator I could think of.

But alas, just as I was send the u2u's, they were logging off!

But today first thing in the morning, the problem was solved admirably.

Twice!! Yes, I was promptly logged off again. But this time by accident, my password had been reset, then reset again.

If I could give an applause to all that had a part in this I would. But as I have no more for this month, this Thank You will have to suffice for now.

Again Thanks. That's what makes ATS a truly Great site!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'm sure they wouldn't mind you sending them some cash in return

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
I'm sure they wouldn't mind you sending them some cash in return

At one point, that was almost an alternative that I was exploring

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I had the same problem a few weeks ago - you dont realise just how addicted you are to ATS until you cant log in !.

Glad you got your prob sorted.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Presay making a whole new thread about Thank you to ATS Staff!! I just wanted to add my thoughts in here!

I just wanted all staff members to know how much I thank you for taking the time to listen to a member!

It means alot to me, that so much time and care is taken for each member who has an issue with what ever may be bothering him at the time!

OUT of all the members on this site.. It must be a huge job!! And You all have my respect!!

Sometimes I know in the past some X members have lost their cool.. Flipped their lids over minor details.. That at the time.. Might have seemed BIG to them..

I have been a proud member of ATS/BTS for many years now..
And I understand what keeps me comming back everyday!!

Granted there are times where I leave for trips, and live my life and Im not always here...
But when I am here and have an issue.. The staff here is by far the best group of people when it comes to listening to Each persons problems!

In my own exp with mods.. I have been treated fairly.. And not just tossed to the way side!

It means alot to me everyone!!
Other members may not know why I post this.. Maybe they think Im trying to brown nose..
But you staff members know!! And thats all that matters to me!!

So many thanks to you all!!!

YOU all went that extra mile to make a person feel welcomed and cared about on a personal level!!

A little compromise can go a long ways!! And IM glad you where all willing to work with me over such things!!
IT makes a person feel wanted and that personal care is something worth a post to you all..

Just to know you all have my thanks!! For keeping it professional, and keeping it cool!!!

Zy5

new topics

top topics

join