It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worm has definately turned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm really impressed to see that truth is finially prevailing. By the looks of it nobody is denying it anymore that the Illuminati is behind 9/11 and more. By the looks of it people have finially given up even trying to deny it. They must have realized the futility in even attempting to deny deny deny. They've realized they are the ones who are crazy and that there is little point because they are the ones who look stupid at the end of the day.

People are finially waking up to the facts. Keep up the good work people.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Have i missed an announcement or something?
Whos stopped denying it?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
yea you did miss something. go back a few months ago and up to a few years and this board wasn't like it is now. it's only a few people I guess who keep to the deny deny deny track thinking they're winning the argument.

Look at it now though. Everybody knows the truth except for the small small minority who can't handle the truth.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Roger that mate.
Dont think anyone will ever come out and admit anyhting though.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I know. thats part of the problem.

They know there wrong though. And eventually the evidence will be layed before them.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So what you are saying is that since this site has increased in activity and more people on it are talking about the possibility of an NWO organization, that more people around the world are starting to believe it too?

My opinion: Terrorists crashed planes into the World Trade Center; the US has gone to war in Afghanistan and Iraq; FEMA dropped the ball a few times; Arabs want to control our ports.

I think we have had so many new things to talk about that happened in just a short amount of time (as well as the fact that more and more people keep stumbing across the site) that this site has exploded in activity.

However, we must keep in mind that only crazy people (myself inlcuded) come to this site and rant and rave. I seriously doubt that most of the world agrees with the cocamamy ideas we come up with.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
if you tell a lie long enough people will eventually believe it

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
I'm really impressed to see that truth is finially prevailing. By the looks of it nobody is denying it anymore that the Illuminati is behind 9/11 and more. By the looks of it people have finially given up even trying to deny it.

9/11 aside, I have no doubt that there is an organisation behind the NWO.. but all I've seen supporting the idea that the illuminati are directly responsible are assumptions not facts. How can you be sure they aren't scapegoats?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
All you have to do is follow the Pyramid and the Pheonix. You don't even need evidence of the Illuminati. All that is needed is the anything from the wall of evidence that contradicts the government storey of 9/11.

Proving 9/11 was a government conspiracy is actually very easy because you don't need 1000 different pieces of evidence. All you need is just one thing that contradicts. and there are many many things that contradict the official story.

Proving 9/11 was conducted by 19 Hijackers is actually much harder because we actually have surprisingly little to go on. As the evidence of inside job keeps piling the 19 hijacker theory hasn't gained anything in it's favour since 9/11.

And since the government hasn't been able to disprove alot of the things that have come to light it's become incredibly clear that we're being lied to about 9/11.

The government flashed 19 hijackers faces (7 of which have approached interpol to prove they're still alive) The government relies so heavily on the live footage of the second plane and thats pretty much it.

It was just all too fishy after 9/11 when the Bush Administration squashed private investigations of 9/11. Bush said something to the effect that we saw it on tv, it's clear what happened so lets just put it behind us, not ask questions and accept that the world is changing and that life is going to change in the future.

Even from watching Bush talk about 9/11 one can come to the conclusion that something is up even if they don't know who the illuminati is. Even though I fell for the lies initially I felt that Bush's speeches were sketchy. Especially now whenever he talks. He just throws September the 11th around like he's beating a dusty rug. Surprisingly it works against him the more he beats the drum like that.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   

All you have to do is follow the Pyramid and the Pheonix. You don't even need evidence of the Illuminati.

Well If you are going to unequivocally declare one organisation as being the bad guys, yeah you do. If you are just assuming however you might be spreading disinformation for the people really in charge. How do you know? Are you sure you aren't just repeating rumours?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I'm really impressed to see that truth is finially prevailing. By the looks of it nobody is denying it anymore that the Illuminati is behind 9/11

What evidence is there that the Illuminati, specifically, were involved in 911???

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Unfortunately for now that remains a question of faith. However rest assured that when they are on trial for high treason there will be mountains of evidence.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well, as long as actual evidence isn't a prerequisite, you can believe whatever you want.

new topics

top topics

join