It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Trojan Horse. gathering Info on forum users!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
OMG! looks like all ATS users in the USA had better be watching their backs! this has got to be the nastiest piece of legislation I have ever read about from a so called free country!

The whole article can be found here: Arctic Beacon

and here is the little gem in a quote from an artic beacon article;

"The first targets in any FEMA emergency would be Hispanics and Blacks, the FEMA orders call for them to be rounded up and detained. Tax protesters, demonstrators against government military intervention outside U.S. borders, and people who maintain weapons in their homes are also targets. OPERATION TROJAN HORSE (My emphasis) is a program designed to learn the identity of potential opponents to martial law. The program lures potential protesters into public forums, conducted by a "hero" of the people who advocates survival training. The list of names gathered at such meetings and rallies are computerized and then targeted in case of an emergency."

so there we go people. they look and watch and feign interest, but they are making notes of who, where and what you are doing. If you protest about the Iraq war, or drugs, or abortions, or anything else, you are within FEMA jurisdiction to just disapear into a detainment camp... this scares me...lots.

Mod Note: How to Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well Uncle Sam...

If you are reading this...I urge you to reconsider martial law. You have raised a nation on violence. You have allowed a monster to grow, and worse...you have armed us. We all have guns, knives, chainsaws, crossbows, spear guns, , toilet cleaner bombs, and super-soakers. We are all cold, callous, killers with nothing but hate and drugs in our veins. Should you think for one minute that the people will allow quarantines, containment camps, martial law, etc...you can have the old people...we dont want em. Put em all in Wyoming and Utah...we dont really want those either.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
Should you think for one minute that the people will allow quarantines, containment camps, martial law, etc...

You did in World War Two with the Japanese, remember that. In light of an emergency many people will give up for what can be defined as the "Greater Good" and the Government are viewed as those who would know.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Uh...that whole post was a joke...sorry. I thought when I offered the old folks as sacrifice to the American monster everyone would realize I was just goofin...kinda...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Dear agent of the State,

You must realize that the more you are trying to control people's lifes, the more you are losing POWER over this world. The only way to gain power over this world is through LOVE, nothing else. Look at all these people who are happy together... here's why. To repress, evesdrop, persecute, arrest, detain, torture and kill, these are ways to destroy life, and this "order" that you wanna create will only be a wasteland. Everything you'll do will be an expression of how you are unable to deal with life, and how your State is simply powerless. So come and get me... I am not afraid of death, or losing, and this is why I'll fight against your tyranny 'till the day I die, by showing the world that there's something else, something better than your mediocre, narrow, disfunctional system.

You are crap. You will lose and die just as everybody else. So stop caring about your future and be free... like us!

Have a nice day, loser.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What reason is there to beleive this article? Besides a priori agreement with it?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Taken from the same article

FEMA has been given responsibility for many new disasters including urban forest fires,home heating emergencies , refugee situations, urban riots, and emergency planning for nuclear and toxic incidents

All you Americans better make sure your boilers are in working order.

Edited to put external source tags in.

[edit on 29/3/06 by executioner]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'd better have the husband warm up the claw hammer.

I'm amazed by what I'm reading in some of the threads today. The US has completely lost its marbles. What is with all these stupid laws that are being considered and passed?

Is there something in the water?

Ox

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sounds like they're gearing up for something to me!?

Especially if martial law is being mentioned.. Who knows what can happen.. Anymore the world is one messed up place.. almost makes me not want to have children..

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by executioner
All you Americans better make sure your boilers are in working order.

What is probably under consideration there is having, say, a cut off of home heating oil for a region.

And, again, why is anyone beleiveing this? The article starts by saying that FEMA is going to target blacks and hispanics first, then 'dissidents' online. What is more shocking and worrisome?

Ox

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Blacks and Hispanics huh? Sounds like racial profiling to me? Isnt that illegal?
But then again when has the Bush administration ever done anything within the letter of the law..

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
You'd think this kind of info would discourage illegal immigration. Come to America, be thrown into a concentration camp!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
These white demons can go to hell where they belong!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The real issue here is:

1. Is it possible that the government is getting ip addresses and thus info on possible dissidents on these and other forums? Yes

2. Would they do it? Yes

3. Are there 600 FEMA fenced "camps" across the usa? Yes

4. Is this where they'll put the most vocal of "us" "here"? Yes

5. If we've already posted here, either from home or work or a relatives house...is it too late? Yes

6. What are we supposed to do about it? I don't know.

7. How come none of this makes it into the mainstream media..these laws and such? Because we're too focused on the economy. You don't see anything except the economy and fluff stories on the morning news shows or CNN or late night news.

Operation Trojan Horse is real...the question is--Is it too late? And how far does this operation go? How many will they put in the camps?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

You make a lotta sense....By the way, has anyone else here noticed Bill Mahre ( on HBO) last Friday night when he pissed me off dismissing Lou Dobbs and Glen Beck ( CNN/FOX News) as "fear mongers"...As you pointed out, they only talked about the economy. Then one of his guests mentioned martial law and FEMA camps and they all chucklewd and said that those men are being too extreme and making things up...Bill Mahre usually is on point, but now I look at him different...Is he acting like that to keep his audience base?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

Makes you wonder doesn't it? There's just too many little coincidences with all of this. Of course hanging out here and looking at the every conspiracy can make you a little paranoid! lol

This wouldn't even be too hard. The FBI already has similar software but this doesn't even have to be high tech. Moderators can see IP addresses and if you hang around here long enough and work at it, it is possible for an "agent" to become a moderator and just manually compile a list of IP addresses and then get warrents to find out who we are if needed.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I had a feeling someone was watching our posts and what we've found.
From now I'm watching my back.
If I were you, I'd get a dynamic IP address or find a way to change your IP's location, that way the government can't find you.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CNRHKick
I had a feeling someone was watching our posts and what we've found.
From now I'm watching my back.
If I were you, I'd get a dynamic IP address or find a way to change your IP's location, that way the government can't find you.

That won't help. More than likely some people you thought were friends have ratted you out to the MAN.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Then, that's it. It's time to take it to the streets, people. Get out there and talk with people.

O-315

You can't beat big brother on his own turf. Let's haul him out onto ours.

top topics

join