It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thecore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
thecore Does anyone have any info about this website.
www.thecore.com..., seems rather mysterious, I've figured out that its got 54 gb of files on it, but am unable to get anywhere on the site. Looks pretty secretive to me
any clues?

[edit on 28/3/06 by whyfish]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
ooh wait this may be pretty much an average site Pages within the core

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Yep I think its a pretty much run of the mill site I did a bit of checking it out yesterday.

Nothing sinister in there I dont think.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Just looks like a private web site for a group of people. None of it very interesting either.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you look at the page source code the only clue is , "Are you looking for a key" but nothing more, just something to taunt folks.

And what's this about 54Gb I see 24Kb?

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Baphomet79]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Is this guy just trying to get hits for this site? Good tactic man, that is a new one for me and I've seen a lot of them in the past. Is this what they call viral marketing?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I don't get it. The Pics dirs www.thecore.com... show stuff like damaged buildings / under construction (weird ones) any light on this?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
ISPs in NJ

Techno Core Communications, Inc.
Provider of Internet access services including dial-up and ISDN access as well as web hosting, web page design, consulting and administration. Services are provided to multiple industries. This company was capitalized by private investment.
www.thecore.com

hit ctrl f (to find), and search for thecore at that website ^

and also here:
ISP rankings

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Right if you go on google and do an advanced search for pages that belong to this site it seems to be a pretty random site. A lot of it seems to be of Jewish creation though why its supposed to be secret is beyond me. Theres pages on there from Pharmaceutical tips to stuff about wars. However there is still 32GB of unnacounted stuff missing, plus the FTP server has a stupidly high encryption akin to something like Microsoft or a Government website, and theres no legitimate reason I can think of, and clues anyone?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Look up on this post to my google search and scroll to the end of the first page, you've got lots of pictures of buildings being demolished. Some have the most odd shapes I've ever seen, none have any captions, or information. This site is really confusing I can't account for any of the fi;e space, this is NOT usual, one could access all the files on the Microsoft website and they would equal the space on it. NOt so on this website, ever site on google with info on it says "PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND" In big blue letters
its rather ironic. what do yuo think guys? Conspiracy? or Coincidence?!!?!?!?

new topics

top topics

join