It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, new world order and 27.5 trillion dollars of US money...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
www.arcticbeacon.com...

Ok its a long(ish) read, but contains one of the most intruiging, twisty turny plots i have ever read - and its all real life to boot.

Basically, its about cold war funds to the tune of 27 trillion US dollars, and a man who won't give it to the illuminati to fund the NWO. Oh theres also an interesting side plot - Clinton, and both daddy and son Bush are involved up to their eye balls in the situation.

A very very strange tale indeed.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Why does it matter the bankers can just print money anyways.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuhr86

A little thing called inflation. I guess it doesn't matter if you don't mind paying a billion dollars for a loaf of bread, as happened in Germany pre WW2.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa

Originally posted by Fuhr86

A little thing called inflation. I guess it doesn't matter if you don't mind paying a billion dollars for a loaf of bread, as happened in Germany pre WW2.

its going to happen anyways, The NWO is in its final stages. No matter what the people arnt seeing that money.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't think it matters when it's the Federal Reserve. Theorhetically they can print as much money as they want because at the end of the day what really counts is what they write in the books. So in the unlikely event that they admit to printing access paper which is what they have been doing for some years now then yes there would be a huge inflation problem.

It all goes back to the Bretton Woods system that was set up after WWII. When Nixon ended the Gold Standard the US stopped backing up it's greenbacks with it's Gold reserves.

Good ole Federal Reserve. Making something out of nothing then charging a generous commission for themselves. I "Love" Capitalism. lol

new topics

top topics

join