It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exageration ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Really,it's not,but you would never get anyone to admit it...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I know that, lobbying is a kind of dictature in fact. M$ use people ignorance in computers to control them. M$ is a very important trust in NWO, because they have a major influence on 95% of PC users...

At the begining of the computer era (in the 80's) I was thinking that bill Gates was just a geek hippy who wanted to make computers popular. I dont know why or how he changed and became like that.

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well, if anything, I think that the "power" microsoft has is exxagerated. Old Bill might have a lot of money, but I didn't pay for my copy of Windows, so I he doesn't control me! Microsoft is just a big, succesful business. The fact that they are such a big brand name doesn't automatically qualify them as evil

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Well, if anything, I think that the "power" microsoft has is exxagerated. Old Bill might have a lot of money, but I didn't pay for my copy of Windows, so I he doesn't control me! Microsoft is just a big, succesful business. The fact that they are such a big brand name doesn't automatically qualify them as evil

MOVE TO LINUX !

top topics

join